Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The shape of mothers

Posted by hotty 
hotty
The shape of mothers
December 15, 2006
OH. MY. GOD.

That is extremely distressing and quite nauseating! You know something, what a bullshit website. My mom has has three kids and doesn't look anything like THAT!! These women have allowed themselves to gain an inordinate and unneccessary amount of weight, they have not used the proper creams for their ever expanding bellies to minimize/prevent those horrific stretch marks, they're not using good bras to protect their breasts from sagging so much and they have not eaten heatlhy, proper amounts of food.

And these women just can't underSTAND why their husbands leave?! They use their pregnancies as a pathetic excuse to eat themselves into oblivion - gluttens - there's just no excuse to allow yourself to get that way. Some women ARE more suseptible to stretch marks then others, but good God o'mighty, use some cream woman. Make a concerted effort, care about yourself and your appearence. I have seen beautiful pregnant women, beginning to end, and they work their asses off to keep looking as best they can. But those are so few and far between these days. Poor, poor men :-(. I mean, can you imagine fucking THAT?

The younger one who is only having her first still looks a little decent...right now. As soon as she squeezes out another mozart, she'll look like that first lady as I can see the look on her face is one of carelessness and carefree euphorism- BARF.

Thanks to the hero who posted this website, I now feel like a Victoria's Secret runway model, *kiss*kiss*! Jesus, let me get to the gym!

Hotty
Re: The shape of mothers
December 15, 2006
I have a friend who is a size 6 and looks great in clothing. However, the stretch marks from her pregnancy cover her entire stomach area and her breasts are saggy due to breastfeeding. The stretch marks in the abdominal area are not just a few of them but it looks like the skin was totally stretched and the shrunk back like a prune.

My friend has had two boyfriends since her estranged husband passed on. These men truly loved her. She is going to marry the second one. I am glad the lady met the gentlemen who saw past the markings on her body because most men are very shallow. The same husbands who complain about their wives bodies after pregnancy are the same men who probably wanted those babies due to ego.

What also bothers me is when a woman makes a snide comment of how a childfree or even a childed woman cares nothing more than how her body looks if the lady wants no children or no more than one child. Yet, the same woman who makes such a remark will turn around and make another nasty comment of how the lady looks after having a baby.

A woman cannot win in that situation at all. I never wanted kids...even when I was a kid. However, I could never trust a man to tell me that he would still love me after the effects of pregnancy and birth on the body even if I had wanted a child. I would not believe it due to how I have seen other mother-wives been treated by their husbands who once claimed to love them.

Would I leave a loved one because he became totally bald or had scars due to an operation? No! But...it is not the same with most men with wives who had their babies.

"FUCK WORK"
Fattie
December 15, 2006
That's one of the reasons why I'm not having any kids. I worked too hard to go from a size 14-16 to a 2-4 (Americian sizing) (partially for vanity reasons. And partially due to not-so-subtle hints about my health). And thanks to that much of a weight loss, I have a shit-load of streach marks to show for it. I don't need to add anymore thankyouverymuch.
December 15, 2006
Any woman who lets herself get like that after spewing out a couple of loaves deserves to have her mayun cheat on her. What in hell is she thinking?

One of my friends from home is thin, well-built, and has a killer body - she was a gymnast most of her life. She had 2 kids and still has the killer bod EXCEPT for her stomach. From the back you'd never know she had a baby until you see the front middle area of her stomach - the muscles are flat and toned except for the skin. Wrinkly, puckered looking with purple stretch marks. The only way out of that mess is plastic surgery or lasers.
GreenGrass
December 15, 2006
These people have serious psychological problems. I looked through the archives out of curiousity, and found one woman who submitted a full frontal nude photo of herself while preggo, and another who posted a photo of her stillborn fetus. Geez, attention whore much?
December 15, 2006
The awful thing is how many men will still leave or look to other women even if the wives maintained a good body despite having terrible stretch marks after pregnancy and childbearing. The husbands can be that shallow to judge how the stomach is has the prune look even if the lady did stay in excellent shape.

How many of these men look the same as their younger years? A lot of men also change with age: graying or no hair, extra weight, skin changes, etc. Yet, the same men will complain about a woman not looking so good. It is acceptable for a man to age, get gray, and put on weight but not for a woman. There are also shallow women who only want a "GQ" man just as we discussed on another thread,

"FUCK WORK"
December 15, 2006
ok , theres 2 subjects here, men leaving after a woman has given birth, men usually find that these kind of women are focused on the baby to the exclusion of everything else, sort of i got what i wanted now i dont need a man.. which isnt the best feeling. that men are disposable. the women who become so focused on the kid, usually let themsevlves go, as why is there a need for the man, then they complain that they left, some men are jerks, some women push the men out of the way,

the 2nd there are people who like curvier, cuddlier sized women, its only modern press (usually run by women) that make women look thin and feel bad about themselves if they are 1 ounce over weight. in essence its the same problem, the focusing on one subject to the detriment of others, i lost a good friend to dieting, she became paranoid about calories etc.. and she changed from a bright vivacious women to a paranoid sullen woman.

if your life is so focused on one thing, then everything in your life will fade out. whether its dieting (which leaves the same stretch marks as pregnancy), to having the kid, to gambling, or alcoholism. once you cant see anything other than the one thing (and they will say it will solve all the problems you have) is the time when you lose yourself.

saying all this, i would never let someone suffer through pregnancy i wouldnt want to inflict such pain, upon another human being. BUT i am happy with my size, my shape, and i am happy with my fiances size and shape. it fits us.

no one is overweight, or underweight, they are all the perfect size for them. its when people are pressured into doing things for this reason or that, which can provoke a obsessive desire to be... thin, pregnant, to be the best mommy, etc etc etc. and they screw up their lives and others around them..

but i do agree some men are shallow, as are some women, its not just one groups fault.. if anything its the culture that pressures people to change for the sake of change.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
December 15, 2006
Okay, I myself am quite overweight. I will admit to having stretchmarks o'plenty, my breasts are not even close to being perky nor is my tummy anywhere near tight, but damn! I would never post pics of myself like THOSE on that site!! At least I keep my body under wraps and am working out and trying to eat a better diet to try to get thangs back in shape.
December 16, 2006
Excellent post, Mercurior! I could not have said it better. You are right how the issue of dinging women over weight are usually other women. Jobs I have worked proved that one! I would overhear one woman saying how awful another woman looked in an outfit or for being "fat".

I recently read a novel - And on the Eighth Day, She Rested by J.D. Mason - about a woman leaving an abusive husband after many, many years.

The main character was a heavy woman sans any kids. In divorce court, she is confronted by her former husband's new young girlfriend who was thin and well-dressed. The overheard comment was, "What did you DO with a woman so big?" The man laughed how he said he always 'stayed on top'.

The kicker was how the new young thang was in a battered woman's shelter a couple years later and how the former wife recognized her. Women tend to blame other women for the ending of a marriage or a spouse's failings.

Many men do feel left out as their wives' lives revolve around the children. I do understand the husbands for looking elsewhere if they have tried to understand and work through the problems. A person can only feel alone for so long.

"FUCK WORK"
December 16, 2006
its when anyones life, focuses on ONE subject, that is a recipe for disaster, if someone wants to look good fine, but if they take that to an obsessive level, like obessively wanting new clothes all the time.. or focusing on the kids all the time..

this happens with men as well, as soon anyone focuses on a "solution" making their kids do all the things you never did, make the do ballet, etc.. forgetting there is usually a husband, no wonder men and some women wander.

but to wander due to size, is a misnomer, those men usually want a trophy, to show off, so they get rid of a decent person (they only see the outside) and so they go for the brain dead bimbos, but they look "good". thats a shallow male.

to dump/cheat because you feel alone left out etc.. thats the other persons fault. and partly the cheater/dumpers as well.. but it is some justification in certain cases..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
December 16, 2006
The woman who posted the pictures of her stillborn child is pretty fucked in the head, as far as I can tell. I love how everyone tells the woman how beautiful the thing is when it's all black and blue and clearly lifeless. It's pretty sick when women will post pictures of their dead babies to elicit attention - good DoG, this woman was probably showered with attention for her entire pregnancy and she's still looking for more.
Anonymous User
December 20, 2006
The FUCK??? What in the world is with this site? Is it a pity party where everybody sits around saying "poor me, I'm pregnant and look like shit on a shish kabob" and commiserate with each other? Is it a "look at me showing off that I was able to get pregnant like any common alley cat" site? Is this the "now I'm pregnant" site for all those girls who were posting half-naked pictures of themselves on MySpace back in their younger days???? What the hell????
Anonymous User
January 22, 2007
I just read the tagline to that website:

"Here we share images of our bodies during and after pregnancy so we can see what real women look like."

I can tell you that I am a real woman and I do not look like thos ladies and I will not look like those ladies. I will look younger than my years b/c I will not have the stretch marks, or stress lines that come with popping out the tax deductions!

Someone please grant these women some shame to quit putting their SH*T up on the interenet for everyone to see.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login