Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Crotchdropping #4,982,167 trashed by moo

Posted by catmeow 
Crotchdropping #4,982,167 trashed by moo
December 16, 2006
ESCONDIDO, Calif. - A woman who reported her young son missing over the weekend was booked on suspicion of murder after sheriff’s investigators found his small body stuffed in a trash bin near the family’s home, authorities said Wednesday.

Erika Panyavong, 30, told investigators Tuesday night that 19-month-old Keithan’s death was an accident, said Capt. Clay Reynard, a San Diego County Sheriff’s Department spokesman.

“The baby was sick, she gave the baby some medication and the next thing she knew the baby wasn’t breathing, Reynard said.

On Sunday afternoon, Panyavong had told investigators a different story.

The parents said Keithan disappeared sometime after he was put to bed Saturday night. Their missing child report triggering a search that included canine squads, a helicopter team and about 50 volunteers.

After extensive interviews, Panyavong eventually told authorities the baby was dead, Reynard said. He said she told investigators she placed the baby in a black trash bag, then put the bag in a Dumpster in this northern San Diego County city.

“Detectives opened the trash bin and what they observed was consistent with what the mother described, and we believe this is the location of the baby’s body,” Reynard said.

Panyavong was taken into custody late Tuesday and booked on suspicion of murder, Lt. William Donahue said Wednesday. She was being held without bail. No other details were immediately available. The baby’s father was not arrested.

Keithan’s older siblings, ages 12 and 7, were taken from their home by county child protective services Monday night.
Re: Crotchdropping #4,982,167 trashed by moo
December 16, 2006
Funny how Mommy didn't describe what the kid was sick with or what medicine she used. Was it also an accident that the kid ended up dead in a garbage bag? On one hand I think it wasn't her because she reported the kid missing...and on the other hand, there seems to be more evidence than not that highlights her guilt. Maybe she said the kid was missing to draw attention to herself or some bizarre shit like that - Munchausen syndrome by proxy, perhaps?
December 18, 2006
You know, one thing I notice is that no one who kills children ever says "I dislike children." They're always either parents, or pedophiles, and they always LOOOVVVEEE children.
Anonymous User
December 19, 2006
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You know, one thing I notice is that no one who
> kills children ever says "I dislike children."
> They're always either parents, or pedophiles, and
> they always LOOOVVVEEE children.

Well, now, Feh, you know everybody LOOOOVES chyldrun! Only the CF are those awful chyuld-hatters. LOL!
Keithan???? That poor kid...he's better off dead than saddled with a name like that for life.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login