Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another barf-worthy story (crying kid in restaurant)

Posted by tea princess 
Another barf-worthy story (crying kid in restaurant)
December 28, 2016
Moo takes baybee to restaurant. Baybee screams like hell. Guy quietly mutters that mom should "shut that thing up". Guy is reprimanded by his own dad.
Mommy shares the story with the whole internet, with an abundance of "Look-I'm-a-Proud-Moo" pictures of herself and her scream machine included. Really the only thing missing is a public breastfeeding scene.

Rude stranger tells Mom to "shut her baby up," then stranger's dad puts him in his place

I fucking hate the "you were a baby too" argument. I'm tired of explaining every time that yes, every baby cries, but while a baby can't help crying, a parent cannot say that it was absolutely necessary to bring the baby to the restaurant/café/cinema/plane/bus/train/wedding/funeral/graduation/every-fucking-where in the world.
Re: Another barf-worthy story (crying kid in restaurant)
December 28, 2016
A baby can't help crying because that's the only way they can communicate. It just happens to be motherfucking annoying. However, in spite of what most breeders will tell you, the parents can help it if their fucking kids won't shut the hell up. Maybe they can't make the kid stop, but they can certainly remove the kid from the area until it either stops, or if it doesn't let up, then they can take it home. Your kid refusing to shut its piehole doesn't give you the right to ruin everyone else's dining experience by forcing them to listen to nonstop screeching. There's no reason for a loaf to be in a restaurant anyway.

And shame on that Duh for defending Moo and her brat's behavior. I fucking hate the, "Duhhhhh, you were a baybee once tooooo" argument. So what, because I was once something, I should tolerate others who are currently that same thing? I used to be Catholic too, so does that mean I should be supportive when God-fearing people do terrible or bigoted things? If you can't keep your kid's face hole shut, then stay home until you can or get a sitter for a few hours. This isn't difficult.

“What and you think you were perfect? You were a right little sod. No stop being a brat, go up there and apologize to her and offer to get her breakfast as she clearly has her hands full!”

Moo should be the one apologizing, and then taking her brat the fuck back home so it can scream bloody murder there and not inside a full restaurant. Maybe Junior can't help crying, but Moo can help sitting her ass in a public place and letting her kid screech. And I don't want to hear that it's "just a baby" or "kids will be kids" - that doesn't render a breeder incapable of relocating to a place without a captive audience. Don't reward this cow for disrupting everyone else's meal by paying for her meal either! That'll just encourage her and all other breeders to let their kids of all ages shriek in restaurants in the hopes that some sympathetic retard will buy their meals.

I don't feel the slightest bit sorry for Moos with their hands full. I guarantee you nobody held a gun to their heads and made them reproduce. Those brats they're carting around were the result of a 100 percent voluntary choice.
December 28, 2016
Cambion
A baby can't help crying because that's the only way they can communicate. It just happens to be motherfucking annoying. However, in spite of what most breeders will tell you, the parents can help it if their fucking kids won't shut the hell up. Maybe they can't make the kid stop, but they can certainly remove the kid from the area until it either stops, or if it doesn't let up, then they can take it home.

Exactly.

“What and you think you were perfect? You were a right little sod. No stop being a brat...”

"No, Dad, I don't think I was perfect. I think I'm exactly the person you raised me to be."
December 29, 2016
I call bullshit. Moo made story up to feel important.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
December 29, 2016
Notice how the second paragraph said that when a kid starts crying, most parents leave the restaurant. Whether or not it's true, it clearly means it is what the author thinks is appropriate.

Also, who takes an 8 month old to a buffet? What did she plan on doing with her baby when she got up to get her food? Leave it alone at the table and bring out the "only looked away for a second" excuse when the kid is snatched or falls out of his high chairman?
December 30, 2016
addiea raine
I call bullshit. Moo made story up to feel important.

I second that its bullshit.
January 01, 2017

his dad comes up behind him clips him round the ear and says “What and you think you were perfect? You were a right little sod. No stop being a brat, go up there and apologize to her and offer to get her breakfast

I too am calling BS on this.

For those who don't know, a 'clip round the ears' is a British saying, that means the father smacked his kid (well not if he's early 20's) upside the head. I can't imagine any duh that would be so bold than to smack an adult in the head in public, especially when duh could be charged for assaulting an adult. How many parent do you see smack their adult kids in public?!?

Then there's the whole tripe about making the guy buy her breakfast, and demeaning him in public. Forgetting the whole demeaning thing, which would again raise lows from the nosy parkers, I'd highly doubt the father would make his adult shell out and pay for a stranger's food, simply because he made a comment. The guy is an adult, he can tell his parunts to stick it, as he has no obligation to do what they say.

Nope - smells like a steaming pile of bull shitting
January 01, 2017
nokidsandhappy

his dad comes up behind him clips him round the ear and says “What and you think you were perfect? You were a right little sod. No stop being a brat, go up there and apologize to her and offer to get her breakfast

I too am calling BS on this.

For those who don't know, a 'clip round the ears' is a British saying, that means the father smacked his kid (well not if he's early 20's) upside the head. I can't imagine any duh that would be so bold than to smack an adult in the head in public, especially when duh could be charged for assaulting an adult. How many parent do you see smack their adult kids in public?!?

Then there's the whole tripe about making the guy buy her breakfast, and demeaning him in public. Forgetting the whole demeaning thing, which would again raise lows from the nosy parkers, I'd highly doubt the father would make his adult shell out and pay for a stranger's food, simply because he made a comment. The guy is an adult, he can tell his parunts to stick it, as he has no obligation to do what they say.

Nope - smells like a steaming pile of bull shitting

Not to mention that the kind of man who disciplined his children by hitting them is not going to be a supporter of modern "what can you do?" parenting. Far more likely he'd have something to say about the permissive parenting/no discipline parenting trend.
January 01, 2017
FWIW in the story the dad did not tell the son to buy her meal, he told him to get her food from the buffet. The story includes a photo of her plate and says something about how she wound up with waiter service or something along those lines, meaning the adult son got up and got her food and served her.
January 03, 2017
Thanks for setting me straight Cfinboston.

My bullshit meter is still going off with the whole clipping the adult son over the ears in a public place. I can't imagine the other restaurant patrons would look to kindly on what it in all appearances be a display of aggression between two adult males. I could imagine that there would someone who would call attention to it as something negative.

I'm not sold on the idea of a father hitting his grown adult son, and demeaning him in public as well, without any type of response from the 20+ year old. Heck any 11 year olds would react more than what the son did, and they're half his age. Nope, not buying it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login