Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2062 cat killed in washing machine

Posted by CFScorpio 
CFScorpio
2062 cat killed in washing machine
December 20, 2006
Dear god, that woman is a pyscho bitch! The poor cat...

"When interviewed by police, Hannon admitted that although she had placed the cat in the washing machine to hurt it, she did not know it would die."

Oh, COME ON! What did she think was going to happen in there? I hope they put her in jail for a long, long time. Even better, I wish someone would put HER in a washing machine and set the cycle to "hot" and "fast spin".
CF VTer
Re: 2062 cat killed in washing machine
December 20, 2006
Cats should be washed on the delicate cycle, anyway.

Okay, okay, I'm just kidding. Don't hurt me. spanking with a whip on the ass
December 20, 2006
Well if this just isn't the living end...

"Peter Brown, defending, said his client suffered from depression, and had described her relationship with Mr Carthy, who did not attend court, as abusive."
And I wonder just WHO was the abusive party. Generally people who are abusers of other people also take it out on the pets of the people they are abusing.

"He added: "This is an upsetting case, and whatever happens, Miss Hannon has to live with what she did that day."
And I'm sure the cold bitch will have no problems living with it, unless she's found guilty and suffers some sort of punishment.

"She doesn't know why she did it."
She did it because she is a cold, uncaring, awful person who is obviously abusive and has no concern for the life of others.

"He added: "Clearly, for somebody to do this type of act, she certainly wasn't thinking coldly and calmly.""
I call bullshit. Any person who has any experience with transporting cats knows for damn well that it takes alot of effort to put a cat in a small space if it doesn't want to be there. You have to be pretty calm during the process. To take a living animal of any sort, put it in the washer and turn it on is pretty much the coldest thing you could do. Then to rub it in the owners face, well...to me that isn't irrational depression or whatever boohoo pity the poor woman crap this attorney is trying to dish out, it's downright evil.
cfhistorian
December 20, 2006
That's horrible...my eyes teared up just reading that. The woman who did it sounds as if she needs serious help.
Anonymous User
December 20, 2006
I'm more of a dog person, but man, that was SICK! How ANYONE could do that to an animal is UNBELIEVABLE!
yeah the cunt needs help, like helped into a furnace set on high
Well said, guest. I would have no trouble doing physical harm to someone that evil. And yes, anyone who deliberately hurts animals ought to receive some pain themselves. The law should be much more strict in that regard. Misdemeanor, my ass...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login