Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Merry Christmas

Posted by frndofbear 
frndofbear
Merry Christmas
December 22, 2006
Today at Meijers: Two women, one dressed in burgundy stretch pants that are waaaay too long for her. She has an infant with a face and neck so fat you could have served a hot brown on each cheek with room left over for Bread Pudding. She is buying fozen dinners, Spaghetti-O's, fish sticks and four (yes, FOUR) fuzzy snowman covers for toilets (obviously gifts...can you imagine? Yukky even aside from the hygenic issues!!). When she drops her bread and bends over to pick it up she spreads her legs and folds from the waist so her enormous belly will fit between her knees. She waddles out with the overfilled cart to the parking lot and tosses all (including 3 month old Richard Nixon look-a-like)into a scratched-up and filthy moo van.

I am in my Christie-Fit khakis and cashmere sweater. I carefully place my Jumbo King Crab legs (9.99/lb...unbelievable), almond paste (to make marzipan), cream cheese (for appetizers) and spaghetti
squash onto the conveyor and then carry my two bags out to my c230 Mercedes. Hubby calls and requests lunch with me.

Merry Christmas to Me!!
Re: Merry Christmas
December 22, 2006
Hey frndofbear,

The sight at Meijers sounds more like the "Nightmare before X-mas." Kudos for all of our fellow CF friends who will not have to go through this nighmare and other ones!

This morning I recieved an e-mail X-mas greeting card of my poor cousin's crossed-eye one year old daughter with a tacky animated looking X-mas tree and ornaments around her photo. Even DH said how tacky the photo was! Thank goodness we will never have to send out these tacky photos of brats!

Happy Holidays and Have a New Year of freedom and perpetual happiness being CF and living withough hellish kids!
Re: Merry Christmas
December 22, 2006
Yes, it certainly does suck to be a moo! What a trainwreck of a life that woman must have.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login