Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#2067 - Baby Farms

Posted by amethusos* 
#2067 - Baby Farms
December 23, 2006
This does not shock me in the least. Young women have been lured to other countries and used in the sex trade. Same goes for men who want to go elsewhere only having to resort to hard labour or crime to repay the "coyotes" who smuggle them across the borders and fake their "papers". Women's bodies are always used for sexual gratifcation or to birth babies for the infertiles.

This is why I am on a real downer of overseas adoptions. Twitching white infertiles are so willing to exploit other women just to have those squirming infants. They do not give a d@mn how the women are hurt in the process. Look at Madonna! She would not have gone to get her a boy from Malawi if she was not getting the same press as Angelina Jolie.

"FUCK WORK"
GreenGrass
Re: #2067 - Baby Farms
December 24, 2006
That Marie Golby woman's story just about made my head explode. Three failed marriages just because she couldn't breed - so I guess she doesn't see herself as anything more than a potential baby machine?
CFScorpio
Re: #2067 - Baby Farms
December 26, 2006
That was a very disturbing article to read. Maybe if it were more socially acceptable for white Americans and other Westerners to adopt black and hispanic children here who need homes, there would not be this problem.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login