Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Natural Insemination?:wtf

Posted by johnnybsterile 
Anonymous User
Re: Natural Insemination?:wtf
October 14, 2011
I thought I was reading troll-eze right.
Biology rules! But in this case is a moron...
See,Frenzy gets me!
friendly hug
January 09, 2015

January 09, 2015
Dude, you are in the WRONG place.
January 09, 2015
Dude, you are on the BRATFREE board. Yep, that's right. NONE of us are interested in conceiving, either naturally or Unnaturally. Please understand that. Nobody here is interested in your opinions on insemination!!

angry smiley

We are CHILDFREE men and women! Get it through your pea-brain and MOVE THE FUCK ON TO ANOTHER BOARD! angry smiley
Re: Natural Insemination?:
January 09, 2015
dreamer2610
i will ignore your blindness, as i didnt say anything that is offensive,maybe to you,but not to others with a open mind

Please don't be mistaken. I'm not offended. I'm just letting you know that no one here wants a baby and so you should take your business elsewhere.
January 09, 2015
LOL we're being trolled by someone with an insemination fantasy. Ew!
January 09, 2015
Presto
LOL we're being trolled by someone with an insemination fantasy. Ew!

You have noooo idea

orlandoman16508@yahoo.com - e-mail address of this dolt

Date Posted: 07:11:28 01/09/15 Fri
Author: frank connelly (healthy herbal supplement)
Subject: very healthy male

i am a very healthy 48 year old man and i would be very happy to help any woman wanting to have a baby,ut the stipulation is natural only and then i fade out of the picture,its not out of being mean,its just that i dont have the ability to share time,i do plasma,and i am trying to pay off bills.no,this wont cost you anything,if you are in the state of pa,and within 30 miles of erie,pa,i can be your donor,i am five eight,and a med weight,i am average,and uncut,no drug or alcohol use in 30 years,if interested,email me at orlandoman16508@yahoo.com
January 09, 2015
I missed the troll? No fun! sad smiley
January 09, 2015

Date Posted: 07:11:28 01/09/15 Fri
Author: frank connelly (healthy herbal supplement)
Subject: very healthy male

i am a very healthy 48 year old man and i would be very happy to help any woman wanting to have a baby,ut the stipulation is natural only and then i fade out of the picture,its not out of being mean,its just that i dont have the ability to share time,i do plasma,and i am trying to pay off bills.no,this wont cost you anything,if you are in the state of pa,and within 30 miles of erie,pa,i can be your donor,i am five eight,and a med weight,i am average,and uncut,no drug or alcohol use in 30 years,if interested,email me at orlandoman16508@yahoo.com

Ok if a woman were wanting to get knocked up with no strings attached, wouldn't she want a better specimen than this? At least use one that can freaking spell and use semi-proper grammar! Stating also that he's basically broke and is selling plasma (which also makes me think unemployed) this guy is quite a *catch* for trailer trash.
January 10, 2015
This guy is a real piece of work. Isn't 49 just a tad bit old to still be "donating"? If I were trying for a child I'd be looking for a much younger donor.

January 10, 2015
What a pip-squeak of an old broke geezer breeder.

You have issues dude, and at 48 yrs old, I very much doubt you'll get past them.

Also, if I lost my fucking mind and DID want to breed, I would be using a hot, well-built donor under the age of THIRTY who actually sounds like he has a fucking education.

Get the fuck off our site, ya weak little shitbag.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login