Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

An Unofficial Question for all the Ladies

Posted by loavesstillsuck 
Re: An Unofficial Question for all the Ladies
October 21, 2011
bluevelvet
My nieces come to me for pregnancy prevention advice. I will be waiting for your book!!! Please post when it's available. I love being the cool aunt who helps them out.

What a great idea! You're kind of my ideal audience, the cool childfree aunt who wants to empower her cool nieces to have a full array of choices available. A large number of the women I've shared this info with were on the younger side, 18 - 30. They had excellent results and could keep the whole thing private and personal.

Miss_Hannigan
I don't know about bringing on periods, but fenugreek makes you...um...more "palatable" in the ladybits region.... smiling smiley

SNORT! smiling smiley I always learn fun things from you, Miss H! That's a new one!

yurble
I guess I'll continue cooking with fenugreek on a weekly basis or so. Yet another incentive, in addition to the fact that it tastes good!

I've never actually COOKED with fenugreek so I'm wondering how much people tend to use for seasoning? A pinch? A tiny bit?

For "bringing on one's period/inducing early miscarriage" dosage I usually used one teaspoon of either the whole seed (better) or the ground seed (almost as good) in combination with about a quarter measuring cup of dried mugwort leaves. The mugwort did the bulk of the "heavy lifting" but the fenugreek definitely has very strong synergistic effects working WITH the mugwort.
October 21, 2011
I haven't had a period in over three years and I'm just fine with that smiling smiley I didn't know certain herbs, etc. could possibly bring it on (now I know to avoid them - lol!!).
CFBItchfromLA
October 21, 2011
Sorry, can't help. HBO (hysterectomy with bilatral oophoresis = uterus and ovaries removed) solved that last year. Had a tubal before. Am using low-dose estrogen to control the damned hot flashes. God I hate menopause. Who in the hell labeled it that? Like a man could ever endure that.
October 25, 2011
Parsley as vaginal suppository in combo with vitamin C worked for me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login