Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy New Year!

Posted by Sherz 
Sherz
Happy New Year!
December 31, 2006
Wishing everyone a safe happy New Year!

I'm figuring that the paramedics will be visiting my neighborhood before 2007 arrives. There are about 10 sproggs with new bicycles taunting passing traffic. As my neighbors get drunker celebrating the New Year, the chances of all 10 making it to 2007 will be grim!
Re: Happy New Year!
December 31, 2006
Thank-you, Sherz! I am staying at home and turning in early...sleeping

"FUCK WORK"
December 31, 2006
as of now.. in the uk its 1 hour 30 till new year.. so happy new year everyone..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
December 31, 2006
Happy New Year, Mercurior!

"FUCK WORK"
December 31, 2006
I'm glad I sleep in the back bedroom. At least, I can stick my earplugs in so I can rest. The idiots at the office rented the clubhouse to some a-h*les. The fireworks, loud music, and the noise of their equally-loud offspring have just started. I hate to say it but it is an immigrant family who are partying in the clubhouse.

I cannot believe condo developers actually want to buy this place and flip the units for condos. This used to be a nice place when we had a mostly-elderly or middle-age population. Now, it is a f*cking ghetto just like the apartment complex next to us. Immigrant families and single mothers moved in which we ALL know what that brings.

If I sound racist, I am sorry but this is what happens during every single holiday that has drinking and noise involved.

"FUCK WORK"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login