Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2092 - Feral Brats

Posted by Feh 
2092 - Feral Brats
January 03, 2007
So apparently it's okay for these little assbags to terrorize the populace, but if one of them were to be caught and beat down in a similar manner by an adult,I'm sure that person would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, because they're "JUST CHYLDRUUUNN!" What bullshit.
Re: 2092 - Feral Brats
January 03, 2007
Oh but it's not their fault. They are "at-risk" kids or just acting out, showing off their individuation, their socialization, or whatever other fucking bullshit buzz words pahrunts are using these days to make excuses for their kids bad behavior.

Or, no, I know what the problem is: it's the teacher's at school, it's THEIR fault for not teaching these hellions what's right and wrong. Certainly the pahrunts have no part in this.
Anonymous User
January 03, 2007
Man, I live in DC and we had a group of hoodlums hanging around my condo complex the summer of 2005. The only way we got rid of the bunch was when one of the groups burned their own apartment and the other moved shortly thereafter. I found out later that their units were being rented out section 8 and that I as a condo owner had no say in this. I say BS! If you own a condo and there's talk about making part of it section 8, FIGHT IT! Had I known that any part of this complex was section 8 when I was considering buying a unit, I would've bought somewhere else. That being said, if a pack of wild dog children accost me or my friends or family, they're getting a face-full of mace!
Anonymous User
January 04, 2007
Responsible Adult, I can sympathize with you on that one. I lived in a gated community a few years ago, and some asshole bought up a few foreclosures. He turned them Section 8, and rented them out to illegals. The whole neighborhood went to hell overnight. The HOA had no problem with any of this. Apparently, as long as the dues are paid, 20 people in a house is acceptable.
February 06, 2007
My brother and his wife had a scary situation a few years back. The house attached to my mothers went up for foreclosure. My brother spent MONTHS trying to find out how to buy this house to no avail - the bank had no info - nothing. One day, Mom sees this "trash" out front taking pictures of the house. Mom asks "What are you doing?" To which Trash replies, "We just bought this house, bid full price on it." So mom acts all friendly and inquires further and finally finds out where to go to put a bid on the house attached to her. And she's in a panic. Thankfully the bidding had not closed yet. It was listed on some HUD website. My brother went on, set up an account and bid $5K over the asking price. Well, he got it. THANK THE GAWDS!!!!!

Now the fun part. After brother and family moved in, Trash and it's friends took to harrassing my brother and mom. Threatening calls and mail, vandalism, one even followed mom to work one day and threatened her. SO! I got involved and had some shady acquaintances follow them and pay them a visit. THEN I called the cops. Turns out, they were illegals. And back they went.
February 06, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now the fun part. After brother and family moved
> in, Trash and it's friends took to harrassing my
> brother and mom. Threatening calls and mail,
> vandalism, one even followed mom to work one day
> and threatened her. SO! I got involved and had
> some shady acquaintances follow them and pay them
> a visit. THEN I called the cops. Turns out, they
> were illegals. And back they went.

KFLL, I am all for shady behaviour when law enforcement does not work. Threats and visits from mobsters are all these people understand since the police often have their hands tied due to illegals having "rights". I am glad this band of illegal aliens got sent back to their own country which they most likely had a hand in ruining before coming to a Westernized nation for handouts.

Sprogless, I am another one who lived in a neighbourhood that went to hell overnight once owners of the condos rented the units out to illegals from Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala. The HOA did NOT give a flying fuck about the noise, filth, and 10+ tenants in a 2bdrm/1bthrm condo...as long as the landlords paid their monthly fees. When my former husband and I divorced, he had a hell of a time selling the place.

"FUCK WORK"
February 07, 2007
Yea, and the kicker was you had to pay cash for the house. Where in the hell are illegals getting that kind of cash???? Keep in mind, it was a modestly-priced half a double, but still. I can see it now, Trash would have had 15 famblee members living there like bunch of cock roaches, wreaking havoc on the entire neighborhood. Talk about mom escaping death by the skin of her teeth.............
Anonymous User
February 08, 2007
Sickening, isn't it?

My biggest problem, personally, with my illegal neighbors was that they treated my property like it was the local YMCA. They were always lifting their brats over my block wall to swim in my pool. Of course, the cops wouldn't do anything because they were kids. I used to set my dogs on them when they wouldn't leave. Only once in the whole time I owned the house did the cops actually threaten to charge them with trespassing if they returned. The next day, DH's truck had been keyed. Of course, they're all nice people just looking for a better life...
February 08, 2007
sprogless Wrote:
> Sickening, isn't it?
> Of course,
> they're all nice people just looking for a better
> life...

Despite the bleeding hearts claiming the "better life" shit, I stopped believing that crap long ago. These people ruin their own countries and then come over here expecting to do the same on OUR land. I can see why border patrol agents go postal on these criminals looking to rob our own citizens. Yet, the agents get sentenced to prison for what is basically self-defense. Sorry if my truths anger some people. I lived with what Sprogless dealt with from these "looking for a better life". Fuck that shit!

"FUCK WORK"
February 08, 2007
Oh yes, they sure are looking for a better life, AT THE EXPENSE OF HARD WORKING AMERICANS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Had one of those little bastards drown in your pool, they'd own you.

Anyone read up on Hazelton, PA, lately? The mayor there is kicking some royal ass and has instituted an illegal immigrant law that has illegals literally, running for their useless lives. I grew up in "the coal region" and I'm glad to see that someone has strapped on a big set and is trying to take back the town. They were overrunning the place like an infestation of lice - crime and drugs were rampant. Just before the law was instituted, they all bailed. An article was in my newspaper - 40 miles away - how the streets are empty and how the latino store owners are crying rivers of poverty now because no one is there to buy their shit. Funny how in the follow up article, they did a quick summary of crime. It was down like 85%. The cops must be bored out of their minds.

I have NO problem with anyone wanting to come to this country. I do think there are a few rules they need to follow. 1. ASSIMILATE 2. Get a job and 3. ASSIMILATE
February 09, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> Oh yes, they sure are looking for a better life,
> AT THE EXPENSE OF HARD WORKING AMERICANS, THANK
> YOU VERY MUCH! Had one of those little bastards
> drown in your pool, they'd own you.
>
> Anyone read up on Hazelton, PA, lately? The mayor
> there is kicking some royal ass and has instituted
> an illegal immigrant law that has illegals
> literally, running for their useless lives. I
> grew up in "the coal region" and I'm glad to see
> that someone has strapped on a big set and is
> trying to take back the town. They were
> overrunning the place like an infestation of lice
> - crime and drugs were rampant. Just before the
> law was instituted, they all bailed. An article
> was in my newspaper - 40 miles away - how the
> streets are empty and how the latino store owners
> are crying rivers of poverty now because no one is
> there to buy their shit. Funny how in the follow
> up article, they did a quick summary of crime. It
> was down like 85%. The cops must be bored out of
> their minds.
>
> I have NO problem with anyone wanting to come to
> this country. I do think there are a few rules
> they need to follow. 1. ASSIMILATE 2. Get a job
> and 3. ASSIMILATE

Exactly!!!! Any place I lived where there were illegals from "certain places", the crime was higher and women were often hassled in public. This is not racism but a fact. These people do ruin their own countries and then want a "better life" off of the expense of hard-working Americans. What other country has "rights" for illegals?

I am also for those who want to come in properly, assimilate, get a job, and ASSIMILATE!!!! I do not care if these people want to speak Spanish with their own people but I do not want to be expected to learn their language to get a job or government offices spending more money for material to be presented in languages other than English.
JoJo
February 09, 2007

An article
> was in my newspaper - 40 miles away - how the
> streets are empty and how the latino store owners
> are crying rivers of poverty now because no one is
> there to buy their shit.

I can't feel too sorry for a businessman whose clientele consists of illegals.

We had trouble in my development a couple of years ago when some fucktard absentee landlord rented out a two bedroom, 1000 sq. ft. townhome to approximately 20 latinos who: used the front lawn as a toilet, owned at least a dozen junker cars, had frequent, high volume arguments, and made crude, lewd and rude remarks to me when I went to the community pool.

Fortunately, they've since been evicted.

I am also for those who want to come in properly, assimilate, get a job, and ASSIMILATE!!!! I do not care if these people want to speak Spanish with their own people but I do not want to be expected to learn their language to get a job or government offices spending more money for material to be presented in languages other than English.

Exactly! Ironically, Mexico has very tough anti-immigration laws. Foreigners aren't allowed to work or own property and are subject to immediate deportation.
Anonymous User
February 09, 2007
JoJo Wrote:
---->
> We had trouble in my development a couple of years
> ago when some fucktard absentee landlord rented
> out a two bedroom, 1000 sq. ft. townhome to
> approximately 20 latinos who: used the front lawn
> as a toilet, owned at least a dozen junker cars,
> had frequent, high volume arguments, and made
> crude, lewd and rude remarks to me when I went to
> the community pool.
>
> Fortunately, they've since been evicted.

We also had a community pool close by, and the illegals used it as a bathtub, since they didn't trust the water supply. I shit you not, they were convinced that the Govt. added chemicals to the water to make them sterile! I wish they had, then there wouldn't have been so many damned brats running around. My house was across the street from a condo complex that sounds exactly like yours. Same situation. Rich, out of state asshole bought them up, and turned them into rentals. He didn't give a damn who lived there, as long as his ass was getting paid. I'm glad they're gone. Now maybe you can have some peace...
February 12, 2007
JoJo, you are very right how Mexico has very anti-immigration laws yet the Mexican government prints leaflets advising their people how to sneak into OUR country. The Mexican authorities know how illegals will send money "back home" which will sort of boost Mexico's economy. Personally, I think they are one of the worst neighbours for the USA to have other than if we had a riht-wing Islamic nation next to us. It is not 'xenophobia' as pro-illegal Hispanics would like to say but my truth. After all, I sure as hell do not want neighbours living next to me who would feel entitled to break into my house because they felt they could live better than in their own hovels.

"FUCK WORK"
JoJo
February 13, 2007
I hear you. I'm tired of being called a racist because I believe that my country should be allowed to enforce its' laws and that people should follow the proper procedures. Why should hispanics be exempt from the rules?
February 13, 2007
JoJo Wrote:
> I hear you. I'm tired of being called a racist
> because I believe that my country should be
> allowed to enforce its' laws and that people
> should follow the proper procedures. Why should
> hispanics be exempt from the rules?

Very true! Most Americans want more accountability before Middle Easterners enter into the US due to the terrorism issue but feel that the invasion of Hispanics is acceptable...until one of the hassles a white woman or a band of them bring down the value of a neighbourhood once they move in by the hoards.

"FUCK WORK"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login