Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2094 - Customs to protect the children

Posted by Feh 
2094 - Customs to protect the children
January 03, 2007
Gah! GAH! Fuck the children!! Fuck them all!
Why don't they just say it's for the protection american citizens? Apparently the rest of us are chopped liver compared to the wonder, glory and beauty that is Amerikkkan Youuuuthhh!

Kneel before the altar of their greasy corpulence. Worship their glorious stupidity, and protect the skankiness that is their contribution to the future.

I say the best way to protect The Children, is to link all homes with chidren to schools via hamster type tubes, and to disallow them from leaving the safety of their homes, schools or tubes until they reach the age of 23.
Re: 2094 - Customs to protect the children
January 03, 2007
its insane the stuff they ask, they ask on a form, have i ever been a member of the nazi party or a communist.. i am 33, its mad how the state doesnt want people to visit..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 03, 2007
Shit like this makes me hate kids more and more with each passing day. I am SO sick of everything centering around the damn kids in this day and age.

Why has everything changed from the mid 80's and back? Kids from those past eras have grown up and done just fine. Why the foam padding and coddling all of a sudden? Society is creating a bunch of whiney-assed pansies who aren't going to be able to wipe their own asses when they grow up.

A see a VERY lucrative future in psychiatry or psychology with these little assholes. I think it's time for a career change.
January 03, 2007
My guess is it involves the desire for parents to have their children to better than they did. Since most parents own homes, have graduated college and have decent jobs, their only way to make their children's lives "better" is to protect them from anything that might make them feel bad in any sort of way, physically or mentally. A child can't scrape it's knee anymore, because pain is bad. We need to foam pad everything because a crying child is a damaged child. A kid can't be on a losing team any more, because feeling bad about something is bad. We need to make sure everyone feels like a winner, because then they feel good and a happy child is a well adjusted child. If they never have to deal with anything bad, then nothing bad will ever happen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login