Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rich teenbitch throws tantrum over car color 2117

Posted by BillyC 
The wrong color sends a stupid little overpampered piece of shit teenwhore into a tizzy?

If they were parents and not breeders, they would have immediately taken the car keys out of her hands and given the car to charity to auction. After this, they should have ripped up the little bitch's driver's license, taken her off the family car insurance and forbidden her to drive.

Too bad they could no longer pack the little hog off to a convent or to a strict girl's boarding school...one that uses real boards...
Apparently some people think it's fake. I can't tell, as I was watching it with the sound off, but the camera work did seem suspiciously shaky. And who was holding the camera if the whole family was on screen?
Re: Rich teenbitch throws tantrum over car color 2117
January 09, 2007
The boy of the family is holding the camera. And with the sound off you can't hear the Dad keep telling the kid to turn the camera off. Every time he points the camera at the ground, the kid's saying "Its off!".
What.A.Bratty.Bitch.

I did get a car from my parents for my 16th birthday, and I was grateful for it. If I hadn't been, I guarantee my parents would have taken away the keys and banned me from driving. I don't think it's fake, having watched it with the sound on-plus, the mom seems pretty distraught when she goes back in the house-but there's no sympathy here, you reap what you sow, after all.
Apparently it's a rip-off of *this* commercial for CarMax:

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2758423

With respect to the first video, I have to say that I can't STAND the name MacKenzie!!! It just reeks of entitlement spoiled princess whore bitchdom! (sorry to any MacKenzies reading this, although I doubt there are very many of them who are adults and/or CF)
The spelling of MacKenzie in the last post is incorrect.

It's Mykynzee.

smiling smiley

(Just making stuff up. Don't mind me.)
The video may be fake, but there are spoiled entitlement-minded bitches who do act like this. And I want to drop all of their asses in Darfur!
There might be another point of view if we knew the back story. It may be hard for a lot of people to concieve but if you are very wealthy, a gift of a car, even a nice one might equate to an average person giving a sweater. If your daughter said that she really wanted a pink sweater for her birthday and you gave her a blue one, she would be upset right? Not because she doesn't appreciate gifts but because she feels like you didn't listen to her or pay attention to her feelings. When money no longer becomes a concern, time and attention are what people tend to value most.
January 10, 2007
Ummmmm....No, Guest, there is no excuse for that sort of behavior. If a person is getting a BRAND NEW CONVERTABLE for whatever reason, they have NO EXCUSE to throw a fit because it's red instead of blue. The people who gave the car also have NO EXCUSE to have the first thing that comes out of their mouths be "Oh honey, we can change it". If a person gets a BRAND NEW CAR in the wrong color, they should suck it up and gladly accept the multi-thousand dollar gift. If a person gets a sweater, or cheaper item, in the wrong color, they should smile, accept it and hope there's a gift receipt. There is absolutely no excuse for being rude when you are getting something for free.
January 10, 2007
I'm glad it's a fake, but it wouldn't have surprised me at all if it had been real.

All I could think was: there are people out there who are starving, and you are bitching about the color of your brand-new expensive car? Argh!
Man, I was THANKFUL to be fortunate enough to receive a 1984 Monte Carlor for my 15th birthday back in 1987! My mamaw was kind enough to give me her old car so that I'd have a car to learn how to drive with and take the driver's test with a car I was familiar with. I was fortunate enough to hang onto that car until 1997 when it was on death's doorstep. I then bought (with my own money) a 1997 Honda Civic EX, which I'm still driving today after driving cross-country from Atlanta to San Diego and back and hauling it to Sicily and back (thank God in one piece!). If I knew of anyone's kid who behaved like this, I'd snatch them bald-headed! If I'd acted this way with my mamaw, there wouldn't have been a greasy spot left of me! UNBELIEVEABLE!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login