Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Missing Kitties

Posted by CF VTer 
CF VTer
Missing Kitties
January 11, 2007
...Not to mention, half the time it's the dumb brats who've allowed the cat to escape, or the breeders who believe pet housecats need to be "let out".

The only time our 17 year old(!) cat goes out is when we're outside to keep an eye on him.
Anonymous User
Re: Missing Kitties
January 11, 2007
My old friends (they had kids so they aren't really in the picture much any more) recently moved and during the move they stayed for a few nights at her mom's place. They actually let their cat outside at this strange house. Then they were so surprised it "got lost." I was somewhat relieved for the poor cat who had been abused already long enough by lack of attention, affection and consideration. They did the same to their dogs - left them in the yard outside all the time not even taking them for regular walks. Can't imagine why the obese dogs both died before reaching 10 years of age. I've somewhat voice my opinion on both matters but held my tongue past a point out of long term friendship consideration.

I can only imagine how "hard" they looked. I hope the kitty found a better home.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login