Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2141 Trees

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2141 Trees
January 25, 2007
Typcial entitlement-minded moo. And a single one, at that. Figures. Obviously too lazy to wipe her feet or take off her shoes before entering the home.

Witchvox is an awesome site! I don't get to read as much on there as I'd like, though. Poor Wren, her daughter is gone over a year already.
Re: 2141 Trees
January 25, 2007
Ain't that the truth about the single mothers! They expect the entire world to pick up after them just because they fucked a jerk and birthed his baby. It is rainy where I am living and stuff from the lawn goes on the walkway. Common sense tells me or anyone entering the house to wipe off the shoes. Would the moo demand that everyone in the neighborhood replace their lawns with rocks because of dirt or grass clippings getting on shoes? Oh...wait! Moo would scream how her child got hit in the eye by a pebble by another brat yet sue the homeowner. That is how it goes...

"FUCK WORK"
CFScorpio
January 25, 2007
That blog left me with several questions.

1. If it's a duplex, why didn't Alanna have a say in whether the trees were cut down or not? Is she a renter? Do the downstairs people own the yard?

2. The discussion she overheard between the mom & kid does not necessarily mean that they are the ones who had the tree cut down, does it?

3. Why didn't Alanna talk to them or complain to them about this issue? Sure, it won't bring the trees back, but it may make Moo (or whoever did it) think twice about doing stuff to the yard that affects the neighbors.

Other than that, I do agree with her that it's a shame the trees had to die. The same thing happened across the street from me, but no breeders were involved that I know of. There is a vacant lot across the street that the owners were trying to develop and/or sell. One day last year, some men showed up and cut down 4 full-grown pecan trees. Yes, that's right! Edible pecans.

WHY? I don't know. Probably to build ugly houses or condos. It sure was a shame though. I cried. I really did!

And the irony is: the lot is still vacant! They had some workmen digging around and dumping crap on the street for a couple weeks, then they all went away. THe lot looks exactly the same, minus the tall trees. We could have eaten pecans all summer, and so could the animals have.
CFScorpio
January 25, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Typcial entitlement-minded moo. And a single one,
> at that. Figures.

So we know for sure the Moo is single? Just because a Duh was not mentioned in the post does not mean that there isn't one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login