Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Michel Wilford, sperm donor dud, is a dumb fuck

Posted by bell_flower 
Michel Wilford, sperm donor dud, is a dumb fuck
January 30, 2007
I can't believe men are this stupid. First of all, consider that this act is not at all trivial. Guys, you want to help out your girlfriend? So you change her tire if she gets caught in a situation or you help her with putting up some shelves in her apartment, but you want to help her out by giving her your sperm? WTF are you thinking? It was probably an ego trip for him, thinking his genetic matter was so great.

And second, what kind of business man was he that he didn't consider getting papers signed at the time of donation? Did it never occur to him that she'd ask for support? Oopsing is bad enough but this whole act required him to go to a lab, etc. Why didn't he think of this before?

What a collossal dumbass. Of course, it goes without saying that she's a dumb cunt. She wants to be a single parent, she should have got what she deserved---no support.
Re: Michel Wilford, sperm donor dud, is a dumb fuck
January 30, 2007
I agree, bell-flower! Sounds like a case of bed. made. lie. to me

1. If your girlfriend wants to have a baby, but you don't want to be a father then don't give her the means to make a baby which you will be the biological father of.
2.When you've donated your sperm to your now ex, then for chrissakes, read all documents they want you to sign. Maybe even enlist the help of a lawyer if reading is too hard.
3. Married, dating or a one night stand, if you are going to "donate" sperm to a known "baby crazy woman", then expect to pay the piper down the road.
It makes me wonder about some of these sperm donor centers that advertise in some college newspapers as a way for guys to make quick buck. Who's to say that 20 years later this guy will have someone show up at their doorstep saying that they are their kid? Does anyone know about the confidentiality policies of these centers?
Prior to the enactment of HIPAA, most sperm banks had strict policies about confidentiality of the donor. Most of the wannasinglemoos walking through the door were required to sign away any right to sue the spermdonor for child support. With HIPAA, the donor identification procedures and policies have changed, probably for the better. You still hear every now and again that some moowhore sues for child support and sometimes it is granted, but more likely in extreme cases.

Bottom line: if you don't want some crotchrocket invading your life when you least expect it, do not donate reproductive material. Long down life's road, when you decide to donate your estate to your favorite charity or cause, a crotchrocket or two may show up to claim part of it or otherwise disturb your privacy.
It is my understanding that no mother can enter into any agreement that would be legally binding releasing a man from the burden of child support. She would, in effect, be signing away rights of another person. The child could sue for back support no matter what the agreement between mother and father. Bottom line is, be very careful where you leave your genetic blank checks. Use condoms always. Flush them or otherwise destroy them when finished.
Re: Michel Wilford, sperm donor dud, is a dumb fuck
February 02, 2007
Michael Wilford is obviously stupid. He shouldn't be allowed to breed and spread the stupidity. Same goes for the wanna-be-moo-ho bag. She just wants a wallet she can have access to for that "supplemental income" for the next 18 years.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login