Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2153--the "heely" shoes

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
2153--the "heely" shoes
February 02, 2007
His parents are considering legal action over whether the shoes should be fitted with brakes.

Uh...they are. They only have a wheel in the heel, right? So, if you need to stop quickly, you rock forward onto your toes, right? Or, barring that, you knock yourself over on your ass--because if I saw I were heading for the path of a car, I would far rather a skinned knee and a bruised bum than be, oh, DEAD.

Methinks that instead there must be brakes on the BRAINS of anyone who can't figure this out.

What the fuck kind of brakes could they possibly put on those shoes, anyway? 80% of the shoe itself is a frigging brake.
Anonymous User
Re: 2153--the "heely" shoes
February 02, 2007
If the parents are considering legal action, then they should look no farther than their own noses. Who bought him the stupid shoes in the first place? Did the parents safety- inspect the shoes before they let him wear them? Did they do their research on potential hazards related to the use of such shoes?

I really hate this shit. Why is everything everyone else's responsibility? I've almost run over kids in my complex because they were wearing those damned heelies. The little assholes don't look before they zoom out in front of a car, but the driver is the one being yelled at by the numbnut parent to slow down.
Theresa
February 03, 2007
whenever I see one of the little bastards heeling around in inappropriate places now, I loudly yell out "everywhere is a fucking skating rink don't you know!" so the brat and their handler can hear. Sometimes I get dirty looks, and I glare right back! I hate those damed things with a passion, and am looking forward to the day one of the little brats falls on their face in front of me. I swear I will laugh and laugh. I would also love to be a witness in a court case and tell the court it was the damn kid's fault they got hurt. I HATE THOSE DAMED SHOES!
February 05, 2007
Theresa, I am glad you are loud when you see these kids skating through public places with their "heelies". What gets me is how the parents allow such behaviour. In my day, skates were not allowed in malls, stores, other people's homes, etc. Of course, there would be the tears of how the poor sprog got hurt if s/he fell down. I would also love to be a witness in court to tell how the moo allowed her kid to engage in dangerous behaviour among others.

"FUCK WORK"
February 06, 2007
SO and I were grocery shopping last week and a brat came flying out of an aisle and into the side of our cart while wearing heelies. It's handler actually scolded her! I was so shocked! Moo then proceeded to physically remove the little wheel from the shoe while further scolding Snotleigh, who just stood there pouting.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login