Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2154 Breastfeeding Article and Vote

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2154 Breastfeeding Article and Vote
February 06, 2007
Seems to me no matter who wins or loses here, whether or not a moo has to take it's suckling pig elsewhere to feed, the lactating sows just look plain RIDICULOUS. Pure and simple.

Sure, sit in the middle of the mall on a bench feeding Shitford - it might be your right but you look like an ASS. Typical breastfeeding moo: all discheveled, sloppy, shirt up, saggy stretch-marked tit whipped out, with a leech attached. Again, it might be your right but you LOOK LIKE AN ASS. Disgusting at it's best, and no one is impressed.
Re: 2154 Breastfeeding Article and Vote
February 06, 2007
I say we give each and every one of these lacto-nazis the attention they crave AND deserve. The next time I see a breast feeding Mom in the middle of a public venue, I think I'll go right up to her, give her a hearty clap on the back and say "Good job!! You are indeed the best at the most important job in the world!!! You rock harder than any woman on earth!! You are a wonderous creature!! Giver of life!!! I bow to thine almighty uterus!!!"
February 07, 2007
I totally think that's what they want. It's all a big "LOOK AT ME! I'M DOING SOMETHING REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT!!! COME TELL ME I'M WONDERFUL!!!" act. And I couldn't care less.
Anonymous User
February 08, 2007
Having been a WIC coordinator in Chilton County, AL, I did encourage my maternity patients to breastfeed (namely because the breast-fed kids were generally healthier and would not come to the clinic for repeat ear infections), BUT I also showed them a video on how to cover themselves with a shawl or baby blanket if they breastfed in public or recommended they pump and offer the child breastmilk in a bottle.

Fortunately, most of my friends who have breastfed their children did so discreetly--e.g, excused themselves to another room in their home, used a blanket or shawl to cover up in public or would use the ladies' lounge at Nordstrom or Saks where you have privacy and it is clean. Most of the women who are exposing themselves at the mall could just step into the ladies lounge at one of the department stores to breastfeed where they could have some privacy, along with a changing table nearby (since most babies have a bowel movement shortly after a feeding). Why they don't do this is beyond me!
February 09, 2007
Hehe...I have a music based radio show with a couple friends on a community radio station. The other night we played some music by Les Breastfeeders (awesome rock band for those who like The Kinks & MC5), which got us discussing the recently passed breastfeeding ordinance in our city. I said it was a stupid waste of time, and didn't understand why a woman felt the need to breastfeed in the middle of a public venue like a football game, coffee shop or resturant. As soon as we stopped talking, we got a call from a woman, and I swear to god the first words were "I heard you talking about breastfeeding, is this a call in program?" (Like, who calls a radio station when they simply hear the words breast feeding?) I told her no and explained it was a music program and sometimes we talk about topics on the air, outside of the music we just played. I told her that she could express her opinion to me, if she wanted to. Of course she went on the prattle about how hard it is to be a mother, how important breast milk is and that women who breast feed should NEVER use bottles because they're easier than the breast and will make the baby lazy about sucking. I told her that I appreciated that she had an opinion, but since everything surrounding pregnancy grosses/freaks me out in a shuddering, heebie jeebies sort of way, I would always be against women breast feeding in public without taking some sort of measures to be "private" about it.
Then I thanked her for calling and hung up.
February 09, 2007
What a jack ass. What makes her think that anyone gives a hang about how haaaaaaard it is to be a moo, and breastfeeding and all that other icky shit?

Lady, WHO CARES?!!?!!?!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login