Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2161 Cotton Wool Kids

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2161 Cotton Wool Kids
February 07, 2007
Today's kids are going to be so unbelievably ill-prepared for real life, it's not even going to be funny. Everything has been foam-padded, made politically correct, standards lowered, and exceptions made just so everyone can fit into the same category. Heaven forbid anyone feel bad about themselves.

I see the college grads my company hires every summer. I've been here 10 years, each year they get more and more pathetic. Oh sure, they've got their little degrees and have an ejamakashun, but can they function? Nope. They come in with their arrogant attitudes, looking down their noses at the rest of like we know nothing. They are here to re-invent the wheel folks!
PS
Re: 2161 Cotton Wool Kids
February 08, 2007
I have a girlfriend that has two teenage daughters. 16 and 19 I think. Awhile back she got them cell phones but they had to split the minutes. Well, about month 2 they went over their minutes, and she brought the bill to them. Of course, each one blamed the other for talking to much but a simple show of the bill showed exactally who talked more. She insisted they pay the overage, and they will continue to do it every time it happens again. (Secretly, she upped the minutes too).

Of course this is the only g/f I have that teachers her kids lessons like that. Mostly, I think they are ill-prepared.
Re: 2161 Cotton Wool Kids
February 08, 2007
PS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have a girlfriend that has two teenage
> daughters. 16 and 19 I think. Awhile back she
> got them cell phones but they had to split the
> minutes. Well, about month 2 they went over their
> minutes, and she brought the bill to them. Of
> course, each one blamed the other for talking to
> much but a simple show of the bill showed
> exactally who talked more. She insisted they pay
> the overage, and they will continue to do it every
> time it happens again. (Secretly, she upped the
> minutes too).
>
> Of course this is the only g/f I have that
> teachers her kids lessons like that. Mostly, I
> think they are ill-prepared.

If I had a dollar every single time a moo called into grouse to US about the overages on the teen and pre-teen sprogs cell bills, I would be a fucking gazillionaire. I heard it all night long while working the wireless world in call centers. I am glad your friend dealt with them rather than call the carrier screaming at the reps.

"FUCK WORK"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login