Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2162 Brat Whipped Pahrunts

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2162 Brat Whipped Pahrunts
February 08, 2007
Great gawd, are you kidding me??? WTF? Cuntleigh probably just doesn't want to move. Her parents need to step up to the plate and tell the little brat she'll have to deal with. Life's a bitch, then you die.

SO sold his house several mnoths ago and moved in with me. The worst potential buyers were the breeders with brats. If they didn't have a zillion questions for the realtor to ask SO, they were asking for all kinds of special kid-centric things like asking if he could install double banisters on the stairs so Shitford doesn't fall his dumb ass down the stairs (only 1 is required by code), or get this - installing another gate on the other side of the yard in the fence for "emergency purposes." He told each and every one of them to get bent, he was in no hurry to sell the place. Thankfully a nice, childfree couple bought it. The lazy breeders are not only too lazy to do these things themselves but too cheap too.
Anonymous User
Re: 2162 Brat Whipped Pahrunts
February 08, 2007
Fortunately, I own a 1BR/1BA condo, so when it's time to sell, I'll probably sell to either a singleton or a couple with no children.
Either way, it's going for $220K firm, considering the updates to the kitchen and bathroom. With detached homes here starting at $500K (and we're talking a 3BR/1BA HappyMeal house from the 1950s), realtors aren't messing around. If you want certain specs, you've got to do them yourself or hire a contractor.
February 09, 2007
As a renter, I always thought the purpose of owning a home was so you can make whatever changes you want/need to it...I guess that only goes for non-breeders. Obviously when you're doing TMIJITW, you don't have time for even the most simple of home refurbishements.
Anonymous User
February 09, 2007
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As a renter, I always thought the purpose of
> owning a home was so you can make whatever changes
> you want/need to it...I guess that only goes for
> non-breeders. Obviously when you're doing
> TMIJITW, you don't have time for even the most
> simple of home refurbishements.

They also can't seen to find the time or energy to clean their homes. There's some breeders that live a few doors down from me, and they allow their spawn to leave their toys, bikes, etc. all over the common areas. My 89 year old next door neighbor can't navigate her walker around this crap, but the breeders don't care. Nobody can use the common areas anymore because of the kindercrap. They've completely taken over this part of the complex, and the moo landlady won't do a damned thing about it. That's why renting sucks- different rules for different people.
RandomCFChick
February 09, 2007
> They also can't seen to find the time or energy to
> clean their homes. There's some breeders that live
> a few doors down from me, and they allow their
> spawn to leave their toys, bikes, etc. all over
> the common areas. My 89 year old next door
> neighbor can't navigate her walker around this
> crap, but the breeders don't care. Nobody can use
> the common areas anymore because of the
> kindercrap. They've completely taken over this
> part of the complex, and the moo landlady won't do
> a damned thing about it. That's why renting sucks-
> different rules for different people.

That's one reason why DH and I were glad to finally get out of our last apartment complex. We were sick of tripping over bikes and scooters. We started literally throwing things out of our way as we'd leave the building. After this stupid pink scooter sat in various locations and we both kept having to step over it to get down the stairs, DH just hauled it off to the dumpster. Wonder if the kid missed her damn scooter.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login