Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anna Nicole Smith & Paternity Fun

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Anna Nicole Smith & Paternity Fun
February 09, 2007
I'm sure you've all heard by now that Anna Nicole Smith has died, leaving behind a 5 month baby daughter. Apparently there is all sorts of hoopla surrounding this kid about who her father is - STILL 5 months later. They STILL haven't done the proper DNA testing to find out due to all sorts of legal bullshit.

Out of respect for this baby, wouldn't it be nice if they just got on with it and stopped screwing around?
Re: Anna Nicole Smith & Paternity Fun
February 09, 2007
The lawyer may have killed Ms. Smith's son and then her. Attorneys can be notorious for having sex with their wealthier and more vulnerable female clients. With Mama and Son out of the way, the attorney is the guardian for the infant's estate if he is indeed the father. If only Anna Nicole passed away, the adult son could be in the mix for the money. A lot of people may hate the woman but I feel she had many emotional problems and something had to have happened to have brought her to work in a strip club as a young single mother.

"FUCK WORK"
February 09, 2007
I am currently listening to a local radio station call in program about ANS, and am surprised at the percentage of callers (all male, by the way) who are willing to say "I hate her". I just wonder, can we say "Jealous much?"

Seriously, can you really hate someone you have no substantial knowledge of? Who really has no influence on any aspect of your life, or the world for that matter? I understand hating the president, or your jerk ass neighbors, or that assbag tailgating you down the interstate, but some random celebrity who was on one television show, no movies and doesn't flash her junk every time she exits a car? Come on.

She may have been a walking train wreck, drug addled slut, gold digger or whatever, but she managed to some how go from being a poor, stripping, single mother, to being an internationally known, multimillionaire, unmarried, stripper with a television show, simply by being herself. I certianly wouldn't turn down such an opportunity, and I know very few who would either.
Anonymous User
February 09, 2007
None of us have walked in Anna Nicole's shoes, so who are we to judge her? The only reason she became a stripper is because Wal- Mart, and waitressing didn't provide enough money for her and her son to live on. She did what she had to do to pay the bills.

I respect that. She could've been another welfare recipient, living off of the taxpayers, but she wasn't.
February 09, 2007
Yes, she truly is a rags to riches story. I always felt sorry for her, though. I'm not sure why, maybe something I just sensed about her.

I remember her in the early days as the Guess Jeans model, she was absolutely gorgeous.
February 09, 2007
I read Anna Nicole was raised by a mom who was a deputy sheriff. Having law enforcement for family does not always mean stability. I have worked in the lesser end of law enforcement and may again due to the benefits. It is not an easy life. KFLL, I also felt sorry for the woman. Working as a stripper ain't fun even though others will try to tell girls how great it is when they have not done the tittie shaking themselves or sold their own cunts. I hope Anna Nicole is happier in the Next Life... sad smiley

"FUCK WORK"
February 12, 2007
Holy crabs! NOW there is YET ANOTHER man, Zsa Zsa's husband, claiming to be the baybees father.

Good gawd, how many men did she sleep with in that very short period of time???? I think the company of men, for her, made the emptiness she felt subside. It's the only reasoning I could think of.
Anonymous User
February 13, 2007
Well, now there's a fourth guy who says he's the babydaddy. I was watching the news this morning, and Harvey Levin, the lawyer from TMZ, said that one of her former bodyguards believes he's the father. They didn't say whether or not he's jumping on the DNA bandwagon.

I'm beginning to feel really sorry for the baby. First, her mother dies, and that's horrible enough, but now every sleazebag imaginable is claiming to be her father. We live in a fucked- up world, folks.
February 13, 2007
sprogless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, now there's a fourth guy who says he's the
> babydaddy. I was watching the news this morning,
> and Harvey Levin, the lawyer from TMZ, said that
> one of her former bodyguards believes he's the
> father. They didn't say whether or not he's
> jumping on the DNA bandwagon.
>
> I'm beginning to feel really sorry for the baby.
> First, her mother dies, and that's horrible
> enough, but now every sleazebag imaginable is
> claiming to be her father. We live in a fucked- up
> world, folks.

Yes, this world is fucked up! I also feel sorry for the child because she did not ask for this chaos. If Anna Nicole was some stripper working in a club who got knocked up by one of the "work she brought home", none of the guys would be stepping up admitting they had sex with the stripper and want to be the father of the baby. It is all about the $$$ since the infant is the sole heir to Ms. Smith's fortune. Just like Christina Onassis' child, this kid will be shipped off to a boarding school or dealt with by a passel of nannies while the father and his new sex toy...er, I mean the new airhead trophy wife...will spend the money.

"FUCK WORK"
February 14, 2007
I saw a blip on FOX News last night how someone (forget who since I was not paying too much attention) had advised Britney Spears to mend her ways lest she wind up like Anna Nicole. I can see Britney being another Ms. Smith even though she had a strong family background and was a mini-celeb for Disney before she became a "star".

"FUCK WORK"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login