Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2166 Visiting Pahrunts with Spoiled Kyds

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2166 Visiting Pahrunts with Spoiled Kyds
February 12, 2007
Sounds like you would have had more fun at a proctology exam or having needles stuck in your eyes! I experienced this many years ago at a former "friend's" house. The kids were SUCH a huge pain in my ass. My friend's so-called husband and "father" of the kids couldn't even take care of them so we could have a moment's peace. We had to drag the little fuckers with us the whole day and every move we made was dictated by them.
Re: 2166 Visiting Pahrunts with Spoiled Kyds
February 12, 2007
This is something I have posted about in the past! I have experienced this as most of us childfree-by-choice people have as well as those who are good parents. The first time I had to endure such a visit was when I was almost 17 years old. My mom had a former co-worker who had a house in Tahoe. We went during the school's "ski week" break.

The woman's out-of-wedlock two-year-old was HELL!!!! That was one spoiled brat! I would be bone-tired at about 10pm and wanted to go to bed...BUT...we had to sit around until Mom's friend could get the shitling to go to sleep "nicely" which never happened. By midnight or so, the moo's fiance (not the kid's father) would finally say he had it and the toadler was going to bed. Talk about one hell of a screaming fit for about an hour.

Mom is a good person but felt it was my "duty" to entertain the horrid creature due to being put up at her friend's place. I had to bratsit one night when my mother, her friend, and the fellow went out. Bratina DID go to bed at a reasonable hour. The woman's elderly dad lived there and thought it was great that *I*, the babysitter, had the nerve to put the tiny despot to bed at a decent time. Yeah, she screamed but so fucking what! And...I DID accept the $10 (good $$$ in 1981) to watch the hellion even though my mom did not want me to accept.

I have also experienced such things as an adult which is why I am wary of childed people for friends. I am very solitary anyway so being a loner is cool by me.

Last time I experienced such an awful thing was in the mall with a friend who has one kid by a deadbeat from her high school years. The woman was married to Husband #2 at the time and made good $$$ so the bratling got very used to the good life even though her mom had many dirt-poor years.

The three of us met for lunch that day. My friend did not have enough cash to get the nasty seven-year-old a "Build-A-Bear" stuffed animal. Friend told Daughter that the treat would be on hold until the next payday. The kid started crying and being a real cunt in the mall. Mother did get on her case but not enough. The horrible thing just had this huge-ass birthday shindig where she got a bike.

Before the B-Day for Princess, my friend got her a guinea pig but got rid of it when the bitch-in-training screamed and threw tantrums when she was told to clean the cage. Karma got the little bint's fucking ass because her mother is now divorced from the latest husband and has not fared well this past year. The gravy train of kiddie crap has come to an end as the lady lost a good job, got it back, quit, and is now living with a low-life who refuses to work in South Florida.

"FUCK WORK"
February 12, 2007
Precisely why I cannot STAND kids. Tell me just WHERE the fuck do they get off screaming and throwing a fit?? What have they done to deserve anything? Where have they paid their "dues" in life to be worthy of anything? They should be glad they were brought into reality and take a look around and learn something.

Next time I see a parent with an unruly kid they cannot handle or one who is getting away with making a public nuisance of themselves, I'd love to say to the little hellion, "Shut your smart fucking little pie hole or I'll kick your ass from here to hell and back, you ungrateful god-damned little bastard." I am so anti-bullshit, I prefer the company of my pets - or others like me. Unfortunately, they are few and far between.
Anonymous User
February 12, 2007
I became an aunt at the age of seven, so I've had to do the mandatory babysitting thing whether I wanted to or not. My dad wouldn't allow me to charge my brother since I was a girl, and it was my "duty" to provide free childcare to them whenever they wanted it. Also, on weekends, I had to lug those kids wherever I went. My friends stopped inviting me to go places, because they didn't want to help. I didn't blame them. That's one of the reasons I'm cf, today. I've already done TMIJITW, and have no desire to do it again.
February 12, 2007
Sprogless, it upsets me when female children are used as "built-in" babysitters. I hear it in public when a moo is expecting and another dumb cunt tells the other woman how the older daughter can be a "built-in" babysitter. I want to tell the cow how the female child is actually a HUMAN BEING and not a fucking slave to someone's fucking kid!!!! I am glad I am only child because of that issue. I knew too many girls in school who were forced to do cunt work for the baybees their moos shat out. KFLL, I also would love to say the same thing when I see a brat acting out in public. Many times I want to say, "Shut your fucking mouth!!!" angry smiley

"FUCK WORK"
I avoid hanging out with people who have kids. Thank goodness DH and I live 1 hour+ away from his family members' who have kids and we never babysat for nobody. We never offered and if we ever had any hints to babysit on a weekend, we brush them aside and ignore them. Thank goodness on my side of the family there are no brats. We only have a 16 1/2 year old niece who is mature and almost going to college, otherwise the rest of my family lives in South America so I don't have to deal with the breeders. The only time I have to deal with DH's familys' kids are during holidays and b-day parties and that is enough for us!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login