Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Snow Day

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Snow Day
February 14, 2007
Well, here we are, the first "real" snowfall for northeast PA! WOO HOO!

Of course though, I had to go out and the be the bitchy neighbor a few hours ago. Once again, the brats behind me-over 1 house are snow tubing down through their yard, through mine and into my house. Sorry girls, I have repaired cracked siding twice and replaced the downspout you ripped off previous years. I went out and blasted them to get the hell out of the yard. After they went sulking up to their yard, moo looked down with a scoul.
Re: Snow Day
February 14, 2007
plant very spiny bushes , so if the kids do slide down they get pin cushioned (its on your property, and you can do what you wish).

this sort of reminds me of the slug next door, we have a smallish front garden, but a larger back one. and she has grandkids, she dared come to us and say can we cut our hedge in the middle our property line, so her grandkids could play in the front garden.. needless to say we have the spiky bushes, taller and spikier than ever..

they expect usto accept the kids bad behaviour, we have a HUGE field on the back of us, 8 football pitches in size and more.. but they wanted to play on the front..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
cfhistorian
February 14, 2007
Hey, KidFree, you're in PA, too? I'm in South Central...I hate it here, and only moved to this area (from MD, where I was born and raised) for grad school.
February 15, 2007
Actually, I was thinking about a laser from one side of the yard to the other, let them snow-tube through that! There's be 2 bloody halves laying in the snow! HA!

Later yesterday, they went whining over to SO, "Can we snow tube in your yard?" SO says, "Well, girls, its like this, here's the problem, we've repaired cracked siding and rainspouting that you've damaged repeatedly in previous years and last year one of your friends came flying down, smacked into the gas meter and busted her mouth open. We're not trying to be bastards here, but wait until you are a home owner, you'll understand."

Hi, yes cfhistorian, I'm in NE PA. I'm originally from the coal region but moved a little further south and east to the Lehigh Valley about 15 years ago. I'd much rather be living back in the coal region. The people are just so much nicer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login