Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

# 2174 - Oopser

Posted by Medusa 
# 2174 - Oopser
February 14, 2007
Yes, that woman was a lying, calculating bitch - but that guy was a total pig.
Re: # 2174 - Oopser
February 15, 2007
why is he a pig, she tried to trap him, but he knew he wasnt the baby father, and so used her like she was going to use him.

because he used her the last time for sex, well forgive me for saying but, the way he set up this liying greedy manipulative cheating cow, she deserves all that she got.

or was it because he lied to the woman about having a vasectomy but its got nothing to do with her what he has done but she tried to cheat him he got it for himself not her should he have told her no as its got absolutely nothing to do with her what he does with his body. just like it should be nothing to do with a man what a woman does with her body

you hear about petty revenge women do on men, like slashing mens clothes, etc. but is it because its a man doing it.

lets see. a woman cheats on a man, has no protection, and claims this man is the father, waiting for the money he has, then it will be a divorced and he is on the line for 18 - 21 years. paying for a child not his. yes it was petty revenge, but revenge like that is the only thing a man can do now.

he wasnt a pig he was a hero to most men, when they see women like that,

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 15, 2007
Medusa, you are one of my favourite people on this site and I think you are one of the best people out there but I got to agree with Mercurior on this one... Thank you

The man with the vasectomy is not a lying pig. Nowhere does it state that a person must divulge medical information unless s/he is at risk of infecting others with an illness or STD. The man had done the responsible thing by protecting himself AND his sexual partners from pregnancy. It would be nice if more men did this sort of thing rather than think the woman will "take care of it" and wind up with an "oops".

The woman was willing to have sex with this man and she is a lying, manipulative cow as Mercurior states. She is the one who is the lying pig by sleeping around and trying to get the "best" man to be the father of the baby instead of the low-life she fucked from the band. "Father selecting" happens a lot more than we realize. I do not feel sorry for the woman at all in the rant and believe she got her Karma.

Years ago, I worked with a woman whose husband is NOT the father of one of her grown kids. This woman had sex with tons of other men when her husband did not want to any longer due to his age (much older man). Yet, Cow-Worker did not want to leave the "secure life" so she admitted at work how she passed off her daughter as her husband's kid because she said she was careful about the screwing around by making sure she would get Hubby to bang her right after starting another affair!

I would just hope the guy in the rant does not stereotype ALL American women as being this way because the mail-order Asian women are not much better. I know too many of them being lying, greedy cunts. Greed, lying, and manipulation are a worldwide trait and not just limited to gender or women from the United States of America. European women can be bitches, too, if people think they are more polite...and they are not always the beauty queens as believed. I saw plenty of them when my mom and I traveled abroad in '04. Just like anywhere else, there are nice ones and not-so-nice ones.

I've known more than ONE man who married one of these little cherry blossoms and got screwed in a $$$ way. And, one of them wanted to "oops" the American husband or another guy to get her hooks deeper into US life with that half-white sprog. A lot of third world women who have come over here have a worse entitlement mentality by thinking they should be allowed to waste their American husbands' hard-earned money. I never understood foreigners being so wasteful once they got here when they came from NOTHING!!!!

By the way, I am very against women slashing a man's clothing even if she has been "wronged" by infidelity.

"FUCK WORK"
Anonymous User
February 15, 2007
As much as I'm amused by the story, it does sound like a bit of an Urban Legend - I've heard some incarnation of it before elsewhere. While I think the woman is an total entitlement-minded bitch, I do think the man is a bit F*d up too - at the beginning of the story he said she was selfish and saw red flags, so why pursue even a purely sexual relationship with such a nutter, then invest all that energy in giving her (albeit a much needed) comeuppance? Surely he can get laid elsewhere with less drama?

He should have just said - to the pregnancy - "Bitch, I had a vasectomy. Speak to my lawyer", and then never looked back. He's just stirring up unnecessary drama for himself - and building up bad karma. He's also setting himself up for self-fulfilling prophecies. It's very tempting to F*** over someone who has wronged you, but I've found it's always bitten me in the ass when I try to dish it out. People *always* get their comeuppance. In this case, Old Breedy is saddled with a fatherless brat - that's her punishment, and I'm sure there's worse in the pipe (unfortunately for the kid, too).

I hate all of that "I was wronged!" revenge bullshit from women, too - it looks so desperate and pathetic. Just suck it up, take your lumps, and move on.
February 15, 2007
THAT ROCKS!!!!!!! Holy shit, what a GREAT-IN-YOUR-FACE-BITCH lesson that cunt learned the hard way. What a slut too.
Pirate Jo
February 15, 2007
I mostly liked the guy's story, except for the whole crap about bringing her jewelry and having sex with her for the last time before finally revealing his true reason for the visit. That was just done out of spite and lowers him to her level.
February 15, 2007
I've also heard different stories like this, ReformedCynic, but I can believe this has happened. I am with you how revenge can often backfire but sometimes a person has to be just as mean to get the point across since "nice" often does not work with a jerk. I think the payback was great even though you disagree, Pirate Jo. I notice how most women do not like it when a guy gets even. Just my own opinion...:lips

"FUCK WORK"
Pirate Jo
February 15, 2007
My opinion doesn't have anything to do with whether it was a male getting even with a woman or vice versa. I just consider it petty to stoop to deliberately spiteful actions. The girl in this situation was already screwing things up for herself just fine, without his going out of his way to be a jerk, which was kind of the beauty of it. His golden moment was tarnished, in my opinion, by stooping to deceptive behavior the same as she had done. I would feel the same way even if the gender positions were reversed.
February 15, 2007
reformedcynic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He should have just said - to the pregnancy -
> "Bitch, I had a vasectomy. Speak to my lawyer",
> and then never looked back.

Exactly. It would have been great if he had ended it there. But that "whole crap about bringing her jewelry and having sex with her for the last time", like Pirate Jo said, is what disgusts me. He is just as deceitful, and as much of a user, as the oopser.

And if that's a hero to men everywhere... I'm going to cry. Surely there are better men to look up to.
Nour
February 15, 2007
I agree with a previous poster. I don't believe this story.
February 15, 2007
Pirate Jo and others, I do agree it is better to take the "high road". I am doing that in a private matter right now. It is not easy to attempt to be civil when someone has exploited another person. I want to feel like I am a better person but I will not be taken advantage of any longer by this individual even if it means being cold to him with any electronic contact. However, I can see why the fellow did that if the story is true. Sometimes, doing nothing or little is like being walked on.

If this woman tried to pass of another man's baby onto an un-snipped man, that guy would be on the hook for brat support for the next 18+ years. His life would be ruined either way -- if he married the conniving cunt or had to have his finances wrecked for close to two decades. If he chose not to marry the moo, he would still have to deal with her for the rest of his entire fucking life due to the kid.

Fucking the woman one last time and humiliating her is *nothing* compared to the havoc she was prepared to put onto his life. Women celebrate movies like "Waiting to Exhale" where the "wronged wife" burns up her husband's clothing and other possessions along with selling the expensive car for a dollar to get even for him fucking other women. Why should that be "celebrated"? If a man did that, he would have a restraining order against him with the threat of arrest and a police record.

The story may not be true but it shows how there are double standards...

"FUCK WORK"
JoJo
February 15, 2007
Me neither. If it is true, he doesn't come off any better than she does.

First, although he knows she wants children, he doesn't disclose his vasectomy.

Secondly, he mentions that his vasectomy was 3 months prior to their relationship - someone should tell Romeo that it can take up to SIX months for the procedure to be fully effective, so it is possible that he could have fathered a child.

Third, there was no reason for him to be such a snide jerk. A simple "I had a vasectomy so I don't think I'm the father" would have sufficed.

Also, I didn't care for his crack about 'female logic'.

If this story is true, I hope it turns out to be his.
February 15, 2007
well according to the story she had the kid and it wasnt his. but if you had read the story it said he did the tests afterwards.

too many times has a man been used for baby daddyhood when it wasnt his, too many times these women think its ok to lie, cheat, and commit fraud for the sake of the baby..

he showed that there are women like that, users, who just want a walking wallet. and he stood up to her, and told her to get lost, he stood up for his own rights, and not for the oh for the sake of the children routine that so many modern women follow.

yes he was a bit spiteful, but far better that than be an unwilling father. so many women think this is ok, that its ok to do a bobbit, to just see men as sperm donors. and wallets. he wasnt having any of that crap. so thats the hero.

he took responsibility for himself.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 15, 2007
Mercurior, I notice even some CF women can have the attitude of hoping a man is actually "oopsed". JoJo, why would you want this man to be the father after this woman blatantly calculated a plan to get knocked up by anyone and then choose the "best" man for fatherhood? Would you support a woman being denied an abortion and forced to breed to teach her some sort of lesson? It is the same logic. I often think many women are just as angry over men taking back their own rights re: forced fatherhood.

The man could have mentioned a vasectomy but he used a condom which showed no intent of wanting children. The woman should have realized that a pro-active man re: contraception is not the best candidate for marriage and the childed life. Too many women think that having sex for a few months somehow makes it a "relationship" even if that topic was never broached. Women need to grow up and understand that every single fuck does not lead to an "I love you" or those wedding vows.

"FUCK WORK"
February 16, 2007
I must comment on something this guy said.

I didn't really care for his comment of "I assumed that after 30, women stopped going after musicians, bikers, criminals, and thugs." The criminals and thugs part - fine.

I need to ask, what is wrong with bikers and musicians? Is his opinion that bikers and musicians aren't worthy of decent women?

Again, stereotyping at it's best only this time it's not done by a breeder.

Does anyone else here think this was kind of shitty for him to say?
February 16, 2007
a few bikers have been given a bad press, there was a bikers club near me i went to one of their weddings, great people, but their reputation was as being close to the knuckle.

it depends if they are full time bikers, musicians well yes that was wrong, but it still doesnt make what he said and did any less.

i dont say he was a saint, just she got bit..

February 16, 2007
I do agree that the whole giving of the gifts during the last visit was a bit immature considering his next plan, but [if this is a true story] I feel the woman got what she deserved. She had tried to deceive him and he rubbed her nose in it. Also, I don't feel the guy lied to her by not making his sterility known. "Not telling" and "lying" are two different things, as far as I'm concerned. I never told my mother I went on birth control, so does that mean I lied to her? No - I just kept it a secret. Unless the secret poses a risk to someone else, I see no reason why some people have to know. I say kudos to the guy for giving the bitch her come-uppance.

I've only ever heard this story once before, and it was along the same lines as the one posted here - only the one I read was much shorter.

amethusos* Wrote:
> The man could have mentioned a vasectomy but he
> used a condom which showed no intent of wanting
> children. The woman should have realized that a
> pro-active man re: contraception is not the best
> candidate for marriage and the childed life. Too
> many women think that having sex for a few months
> somehow makes it a "relationship" even if that
> topic was never broached.

Indeed. But women with intentions of oopsing don't give a damn if a man is a good candidate for marriage or for children. They usually are looking at the size of his wallet, or just the fact that he has a dick and he can be made responsible for a child he didn't want.
Nour
February 16, 2007
FKLL: I thought that comment was shitty, too.
But I don't think believe his story to begin with.
February 16, 2007
Cambion Wrote:
> "Not telling" and "lying" are two
> different things, as far as I'm concerned.

I have to disagree. Lying by omission is as bad as flat-out lying. Say a married man is leading you on, pretending to be interested in you - but fails to tell you he is married. Is that better than if he tells you he's single?

Believe me, I have ZERO sympathy for oopsers. I "broke up" with my best friend because I lost all respect for her when she did that.

But this jerk led that woman on from the start. He knew she wanted a family, and he pretended to go along with that just to keep on shagging her. That makes him a scumbag along with her.
February 17, 2007
Medusa Wrote:

> But this jerk led that woman on from the start. He
> knew she wanted a family, and he pretended to go
> along with that just to keep on shagging her. That
> makes him a scumbag along with her.

I hear you, Medusa, but women need to grow up and learn that not every sexual "thing" is a relationship. The man never told the woman that he wanted a family or even much of a commitment. Like I had said, "Not every fuck leads to commitment and marriage." Women should understand that a lot of what they feel are relationships are nothing more than recreational sex which is not a bad thing. Women get too in a dander over intercourse and "feelings". Do it as men do and just enjoy the moment rather than demand so much analysis and "honesty" over a good time in bed.

"FUCK WORK"
February 17, 2007
i know me, i would rather a woman tell me if i did something wrong, or it didnt work, than them faking.. there has to be a truth in any relationship, she lied so she deserved what she got. lying by omission is a very grey area, would you volunteer every little thing in your life to the other person, everyone lies by omission, but out and out lies are even worse.

if you tell the truth all the time, then you will hurt people closest to you, i tell the truth, i am honest, but i dont tell all the stuff about how i think this person is a complete idiot, that would hurt their feelings, so there are moments when lying by omission, is the best thing.

i said moments, cheating is wrong, claiming fraud is wrong, claiming a baby is a mans when it isnt, is wrong. i am sure you agree that there are degrees of wrongness. but not saying you have a vasectomy, did she need to know that.. no.. what has it got to do with her, its a mans body to do with what he wishes, just like i wouldnt expect a woman to tell me she has had a tubal or not. its her body, her decision, her choice. if the other person is baby rabid, then you would say, sorry.. but after 4 months.. of dating, she has it all planned.

in essence she lied by omission, she had an affair with someone else, and didnt tell him.. so she must be equally to blame then. if he lied by omission then so must she..

February 19, 2007
I wanted to weigh in on this one, even though I'm coming in late.

This whole story has that Urban Legend feel to it and yes, I've seen it before somewhere.

I think women who oops are vile, but I don't see this guy as much of a prize either. At the beginning he saw this woman had selfish and undesirable tendencies, but that didn't deter him from wanting to put his dick there, KWIM? And why? Because she was good-looking. Huh? He sounds like he has very low standards about where to put Mr. Willy. They both sound like they have crummy values: he wanted someone nice-looking to fuck and she wanted a baybee and didn't care whom she stuck with the child support bill.

As I was reading all the ways he plotted to get back at her, I thought: why bother? Buying her a piece of jewelry just seemed sadistic and mean. I think when you do something like that, you stain your own psyche in the process. Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login