Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Valentine's Day

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Valentine's Day
February 15, 2007
Last night, despite the ice and snow we had here, SO and I went to a restaurant for dinner. A nice place, moderately priced, with a very grown up menu and atmosphere. Wouldn't 'cha know, you had the fucking selfish breeders dragging along their brats to the restaurant. Classic example of selfish.

1. What kid wants to be out after 7 pm at night in the freezing cold and bad roads having dinner in a very adult restaurant? Just listening to the little shits, you can tell they were bored out of their paper-thin little skulls.

2. Pahrunts, just because the baybee sitter couldn't make it doesn't mean that you need to ruin everyone else's dinner by dragging the kids along. Keep your fucking asses at home and have mac N cheese.

3. Schools were closed and still closed today, if they are so concerned for their chylds safety, why bring it out on to treacherous road conditions?

4. Don't you stupid breeders want any alone time with your spouse or do the kids always have to be hanging out of your ass???

The one table in the corner had a kid so loud we thought there were 4 kids there until they got up to leave.

Another had 2 young girls, about 4 or so who just wouldn't shut the fuck up with their stupid, innane questions.

The waittress said to us, "God I hate when people brings their kids here, they're such a pain to wait on and they tip lousy."
CF Uter
Re: Valentine's Day
February 15, 2007
One V day recently, me and hubby had no reservations. We went to a semi-trendy 'hood with a bunch of restaurants in one area. Many had lines, and I'm sure many reservations.

Would you believe we were the only couple without kids in tow? doh face It is V day for pete's sake, a couples day. Even if you want to celebrate with the brats, why not just make a special day at home? Get delivery, or make a nice meal together? Besides, don't the brats have enough V day celebrations at daycare, school and their activities? eye rolling smiley

This is the time I feel like an odd ball b/c everyone and I mean everyone is doing something I'm not. You wonder what planet youre on b/c you are the one doing what is part of the so-called V day script, but somehow breeders twisted it and made it a kyd thing or famiblee thing and what is supposed to be a quiet romantic evening for man and woman (or whatever other combo) is now a Chuckie Cheese type celebration.

friendly hug We ended up getting a quiet table at a quiet (at the time anyway) white table cloth restaurant, and were able to do that w/o a reservation b/c we were ONLY two. :beer By the time we left, the place was crawling with breerders and brats at these huge tables. Noise level went straight up. You would have thought it was a famble Xmas party or something, not V day. shrug
Pirate Jo
February 15, 2007
I spent Valentine's evening curled up on the couch in front of the fireplace, reading 'Snow Falling on Cedars' while my sweet little pug doggie snored next to me. Her devoted love is worth more than all the chocolates in the world, plus no brats in sight!
February 15, 2007
I hear ya Pirate Jo, the love of our pets far outweighs the so-called "love" anyone could ever receive from a brat. The only time the little shits show any affection is when they want something.
Anonymous User
February 15, 2007
DH and I spent VD home eating a home made onion soup, with a nice bottle of wine, then watched movies while sharing a box of chocolate I was given at work. The cat was curled up near us. It was great. Then we could watch people digging their car out and we were warm inside. It was simple, yet great.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login