Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

E-Mail I Receieved

Posted by amethusos* 
E-Mail I Receieved
February 22, 2007
The illegals' sprogs are horrid and are this way due to upbringing. I, too, would rather pay more for my tomatoes and any domestic labour (if I used it) than support these people and their brats any further. We are becoming a Third World country!

Mi Amigo - A must read
From an California school teacher - - -
"As you listen to the news about the student protests over illegal immigration there are some things that you should be aware of:
I am in charge of the English-as-a-second-language department at a large southern California high school which is designated a Title 1 school, meaning that its students average lower socioeconomic and income levels.
Most of the schools you are hearing about-South Gate High, Bell Gardens, Huntington Park, etc.-where these students are protesting, are also Title 1 schools.

One hundred percent of the students in this school and other Title 1 schools are on the free breakfast and free lunch program. When I say free breakfast I'm not talking a glass of milk and roll -- but a full breakfast and cereal bar with fruits and juices that would make a Marriott proud.

The waste of this food is monumental, with trays and trays of it being dumped in the trash uneaten. (OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK)
I estimate that well over 50% of these students are obese or at least moderately overweight.

About 75% or more DO have cell phones.

The school also provides day care centers for the unwed teenage pregnant girls (some as young as 13) so they can attend class without the inconvenience of having to arrange for babysitters or having family watch their kids. (OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK)

I was ordered to spend $700,000 on my department or risk losing funding for the upcoming year even though there was little need for anything; my budget was already substantial..

I ended up buying new computers for the computer learning center; half of which, one month later, have been carved with graffiti by the appreciative students who obviously feel humbled and grateful to have a free education in America . (OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK)

I have had to intervene several times for young and substitute teachers whose classes consist of many illegal immigrant students here in the country less then 3 months who raised so much hell with the female teachers, calling them "Putas" (whores) and throwing things that the teachers were in tears.

Free medical, free education, free food, day care etc., etc., etc. Is it any wonder they feel entitled to not only be in this country but to demand rights, privileges and entitlements?

To my bleeding-heart friends who want to point out how much these illegal immigrants contribute to our society because they LIKE their gardener and housekeeper and they like to pay less for tomatoes: spend some time in the real world of illegal immigration and see the TRUE costs.

Higher insurance, Medical facilities closing, higher medical costs, more crime, lower standards of education in our schools, overcrowding, new diseases etc., etc., etc. As for me, I'd be glad to pay more for my tomatoes.

We need to wake up. The guest worker program will be a disaster because we won't have the guts to enforce it.

Does anyone in their right mind really think they will voluntarily leave and return?

There are many hardworking Hispanic/American citizens that contribute to our country and many that I consider my friends. We should encourage and accept those Hispanics who have done it the right and legal way.

It does, however, have everything to do with culture: A third-world culture that does not value education, that accepts children getting pregnant and dropping out of school by 15 and that refuses to assimilate, and an American culture that has become so weak and worried about "politically correct" that we don't have the will to do anything about it.

If this makes your blood boil, as it did mine, forward this to everyone you know. Then just maybe we can get these bleeding hearts to see the truth about this - it's worth a try.
This is our Country - let's take it back before we becomes a Third World Country, too!

"FUCK WORK"
Re: E-Mail I Receieved
February 22, 2007
"I have had to intervene several times for young and substitute teachers whose classes consist of many illegal immigrant students here in the country less then 3 months who raised so much hell with the female teachers, calling them "Putas" (whores) and throwing things that the teachers were in tears."

That right there folks is the reason that 1) I am NOT a teacher and 2) that I do NOT own a firearm.
February 22, 2007
Awhile back, I actually thought of doing the substitute teacher thing since I could set my own days as the work goes through a staffing agency. God, I am glad I quickly ditched THAT idea! I felt the little kids would be okay to sub for but a former co-worker, a retired policeman, told me how the young children can also be horrid. I am from the SF Bay Area and cringe how bad it is getting with illegals coming in and acting awful. I am all for immigrating the legal way for people who want to work for a better life rather than take from us.
NM
February 27, 2007
I was one of those bleeding hearts until I had the misfortune to teach at a Title I school with a large illegal population, and then a few years later lived in a low income neighborhood (large populated by illegals) due to unfortunate circumstances in my life. I witnessed all the outrages outlined in the original email and more. I agree with the letter writer's summation: I fully support those who are willing to legally immigrate to America and live within our system. But I am fed up with supporting the future felons of the illegals.
CFScorpio
February 27, 2007
These off-topic anti-immigrant rants are one of the reasons I don't visit this board very often anymore. This is supposed to be a BRATFREE rant board, not an immigrant-bashing board. Perhaps the people who feel so strongly about this issue could start another board and stop ranting about it here, unless it's specifically relevant to BRATS.

Honestly, I don't come here to read about how awful non-Americans are. Not really interested, thanks.
Anonymous User
February 27, 2007
This is largely relevant to this board. Illegals breed like rabbits on fertility drugs, and that is a brat issue if there ever was one. Nobody is bashing legal immigrants- the ones who do it by the book. We're bashing illegals who sneak into our country, and crap 'em out by the dozen. Who do you think pays for it? Not their parents, that's for sure! No, they come here, have their babies, and soak the taxpayers for any aid they can get their greedy hands on. And they get it, too. That's what pisses us off.
February 28, 2007
illegals and their offspring affect you, not all illegals (check the definintion of ILLEGAL), are nice wonderful people, they are breaking the law, and expect you to pay for their children. now theres a rule/law/guideline about crossing the river, if a pregnant woman manages to cross and has the child on the american side, that child is automatically a citizen, ok, but since you cant leave the child alone the mother has to stay.

scorpio, check out the illegal families there how many kids, how mnay are on welfare, its not all to do with illegals, (illegals are breaking the law and yet expect your government to care for them, at no cost to themselves).

many people beleive that illegals are the backbone of the country, they are not, LEGAL IMMIGRANTS are, they have integrated, assimilated and made america what it is today. but to have people who break the law, then have quiverfuls of kids, and expect people like to to pay for their decision, and bring more illegals over. thats wrong.

unless you want the country to be full of illegal (check the definition again) kids, with no sense of american community, these children who have no real tie or link to america can become the scourge, gangs, etc. they think that breaking the law is great, because they are there by breaking the law, so why obey any law themselves.

as an awful non american, who's country has the same problems with other people illegals breaking the law. i can see what they are saying, and i agree.

people have taught children (NM and others) and their experiences of CHILDREN and illegal CHILDREN, are part of the very thing we are arguing about. childfree rights, and the over natalistic society we belong too.

jut because they are illegals, doesnt mean they are all good, or all bad, but the entitlement minded ones of them are the worst of the lot.

if a person wants to become part of the country, that shows respect for that country, if they dont want too then they dont show respect, so how are their kids going to learn to respect america or the UK or any other country, when their very presence puts the lie to respect a melting pot etc..

WE ARE NOT AGAINST LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, WE ARE AGAINST PEOPLE WHO BREAK THE LAW, WE ARE AGAINST PEOPLE WHO EXPECT THE WORLD GIVEN TO THEM ON A PLATE BECAUSE THEY HAD A CHILD. illegals and legals can have entitlement issues, which is what we are complaining about. frequently the entitlement minded illegals become the worst entitlement breeders.

http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/back704.html

how come there are more children in gangs killing other children, they arent shown how to respect america, this affects the childfree and parents equally.

In 1996, a breathtaking Los Angeles Times expose on the 18th Street Gang, which included descriptions of innocent bystanders being murdered by laughing cholos [gang members], disclosed for the first time the rate of illegal alien membership in the gang.

if people arent taught to respect the country they are in then you get more gangs and murders. (its called joined up thinking). once again we are not against people who come to the country and do all the things to become a citizen, those people are the real heroes, the ones who really respect you.

****In many immigrant communities, assimilation into gangs seems to be outstripping assimilation into civic culture. Toddlers are being taught to flash gang signals and to hate the police, reports the Los Angeles Times. In New York City, "every high school has its Mexican gang," and most 12 to 14-year-olds have already joined, claims Ernesto Vega, an illegal 18-year-old Mexican who works at a New York association for Mexican empowerment. Such pathologies are only exacerbated when the first lesson of American law learned by immigrants is that Americans don’t bother to enforce it.***

this directly affects you, and me and any visitor. should we allow things like this to happen, we complain about residents having entitlement minds, how are illegals better than them? they arent.

http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/back1304.html

so i say again we are not racists, we are not anti immigrants, we are anti illegals. thats it.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 28, 2007
CFScorpio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> These off-topic anti-immigrant rants are one of
> the reasons I don't visit this board very often
> anymore. This is supposed to be a BRATFREE rant
> board, not an immigrant-bashing board. Perhaps
> the people who feel so strongly about this issue
> could start another board and stop ranting about
> it here, unless it's specifically relevant to
> BRATS.
>
> Honestly, I don't come here to read about how
> awful non-Americans are. Not really interested,
> thanks.

That is your choice, Scorpio, to prefer the illegals and how they take from our society. You kind of remind me of my former stepmother who is a bleeding heart with these people. Yet, this lady has gone without health insurance in California while illegals and their children from Mexico are treated for free at the local emergency room and how the governor says they should be in "on the dole".

Funny thing is a Canadian friend of mine had to jump through hoops to get her green card when she married her American husband. She even had to get a physical to show she was not carrying a disease and was questioned at the local immigration office as if she was a criminal. This was not an easy process despite the fact she broke no laws when it came to entry into the United States. Yet, this woman does not take any form of social benefits from this country. She had to go onto her husband's health insurance just like anyone else if she wanted medical care. Nothing was handed to her.

I just wish *I* or other like-minded people were not forced to deal with these illegals via our taxes and with the laws they break. Their breeding is very relevant to Bratfree just as "our own"doing the same thing. I am tired of being so "politically correct" about things which is why my politics are sort of turning with the exception of reproductive rights and other issues. What about taking care of our own people before welcoming illegals with their hands out. I got another e-mail about taking down the Statue of Liberty because the "give me your poor" bit is getting worn out and taken in a way where we are expected to support illegals.

They came into this country illegally yet had an "in your face" protest of how they should be allowed to stay in the US while breaking out laws. I know I am not being politically correct but I am sick of these people breaking out laws, breeding like rabbits & getting assistance with their offspring, insisting that we must know their language, and their waving their flag into our faces during their protests of how they are entitled to break our laws. I'd love to see Americans try that in another country and see what would happen! Most likely, the protesters would be jailed or the citizens - like the Europeans with Muslim immigrants expecting Sharia law to be a part of their new nations along with their rioting - would show disgust.

It is bad enough how our own nation is robbed by American breeders. We are turning into a third world country with the illegals coming in from Mexico. Caving to their demands will not solve the problem. Nor will giving them jobs. I can see them getting more violent with their protests as the Muslim illegals and some of the legals in France. Each country has immigration laws for a reason. Mexico has one of the most strict anti-immigration laws yet they teach their people how to sneak into our country. I cannot imagine anyone supporting a people whose children cause havoc in the schools and would call the teachers "whores" in their native language. We do not like it from our own homegrown breeders' brats.

Unless you are the moderator of the board, I do not think you should tell the rest of us how to post. Please let me know if you are the moderator or board owner so I would know if I need to monitor what I say. I got to love how people always threaten to leave a site just because they do not like what is said rather than just do it quietly. It is more of a way to get attention.
February 28, 2007
sprogless Wrote:
> This is largely relevant to this board. Illegals
> breed like rabbits on fertility drugs, and that is
> a brat issue if there ever was one. Nobody is
> bashing legal immigrants- the ones who do it by
> the book. We're bashing illegals who sneak into
> our country, and crap 'em out by the dozen. Who do
> you think pays for it? Not their parents, that's
> for sure! No, they come here, have their babies,
> and soak the taxpayers for any aid they can get
> their greedy hands on. And they get it, too.
> That's what pisses us off.

Thank-you, Sprogless. I wonder if the pro-illegal people ever had to actually live in a neighbourhood, like you and I have (I'm from the Bay Area), infested with illegal aliens and see how they do crap out tons of kids along with blatantly using our system and breaking their laws. Most likely, many of the pro-illegals are happy to pay a gardener or a domestic worker shit wages. I will clean my own place or pay an American to mow the lawn, thank-you very much! God, their offspring are usually the worst behaved in a public place. The screaming...:bawl...is deafening!
CFScorpio
February 28, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
>> That is your choice, Scorpio, to prefer the
> illegals and how they take from our society.

Why are you twisting around what I said? I didn't say I "preferred" anyone. I am just NOT INTERESTED in this topic, and I don't enjoy reading all the irrelevant rants about it.

This is not the first time you have misinterpreted what someone said, blown it all out of proportion, and proceeded to go into a long, off-topic tangent involving your life story.

It's getting really, really old. Seriously. WTF does your stepmother have to do with anything?
CFScorpio
February 28, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
I wonder if the pro-illegal
> people ever had to actually live in a
> neighbourhood, like you and I have (I'm from the
> Bay Area), infested with illegal aliens

Ever heard of Houston, Texas? Look on a map and see what country shares a border with Texas. I have to laugh at you people making ASSumptions about people who don't share your passion for insulting immigrants (legal or illegal).

I have met some very nice people from Mexico and Latin America since I've moved here. I have no idea what their immigration status is, as it's not my habit to ask people to pull out their ID when I am having a conversation with them.
Anonymous User
February 28, 2007
I'm a little bit confused, here. Scorpio, are you saying that we should support illegals' kids without complaint? Not gonna happen. Gimme means gimme in any language, and as a taxpayer, I'm sick of it being in Spanish.

Another question- Why are you so pro- illegal immigrant? Are you pro- gang as well? Are you an advocate of ignorance? Do you really have any idea just how bad the problem is? Do you care?

Yes, I have heard of Houston, Texas. I live in SoCal- Illegal immigrant capitol of the US. I see daily how these people have turned our state into one huge barrio. Do you really think that they won't migrate to your neighborhood, too? Don't kid yourself. Also, don't complain when your property value goes straight to hell when they move in, either.
February 28, 2007
i have friends, and family, in texas, from all races, but i dont see the laoations, or vietnamese, having this mentality as some mexican families do.

(and i have some close friends in houston, and in san antonio and they complain just as vocally) its about a respectful mentality, if i was to go to america i would want to become a citizen, it shows respect, if i didnt have respect for that country, then any offspring would have that same lack of respect. which is what we are always complaining about. the lack of respect for the rest of us.

if you dont respect the country your in, then you will be more willing to commit crimes against that country, if you put nothing in, you will take things out. yes there are some decent people who want to have a new life, but there are just as many people who are just out to get what they want, this is citizen and non - citizen alike.

in the UK they are saying that immigrants should do some volunteer work before they become a citizen, and thats great, it teaches them about the country and integrates them, makes them feel as if they are HOME, but its the ones who only reside here, not LIVE the american dream.

laoations, vietnamese, have all become more american citizens, because of the respect they show, its unusual for their kids to behave like wild animals (though i admit i havent seen them all, and there will be exceptions), how can laoations and vietnamese who have suffered similar things, be more at ease more accepting of the american way of life. shouldnt the illegals from everywhere have that same respect. the children of the respectful parents, are a pleasure, this is me an anti kid male, the disrespectful ones are a nightmare.

it all comes down to, respecting the country your in. if you dont respect it, then you will do anything to get your own way, regardless of the society you are living in.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 01, 2007
sprogless Wrote:
> I'm a little bit confused, here. Scorpio, are you
> saying that we should support illegals' kids
> without complaint? Not gonna happen. Gimme means
> gimme in any language, and as a taxpayer, I'm sick
> of it being in Spanish.
>
> Another question- Why are you so pro- illegal
> immigrant? Are you pro- gang as well? Are you an
> advocate of ignorance? Do you really have any idea
> just how bad the problem is? Do you care?
>
> Yes, I have heard of Houston, Texas. I live in
> SoCal- Illegal immigrant capitol of the US. I see
> daily how these people have turned our state into
> one huge barrio. Do you really think that they
> won't migrate to your neighborhood, too? Don't kid
> yourself. Also, don't complain when your property
> value goes straight to hell when they move in,
> either.

Thank-you again, Sprogless. I cannot understand why anyone would be pro-illegal, pro-rampant breeding while *we* pay, pro-gang, and pro-ignorance. In the San Francisco Bay Area, all we saw was what you mentioned. I also do not understand how Scorpio can bitch about US kids and her husband's sprog from a woman he never married but we are supposed to support illegals and their brats. Sprogless, my mom's rental property has gone down in value due to landlords renting to these people who will stuff 16 people in a two bedroom/one bathroom unit while being loud neighbours.

Mercurior mentions Asians. Sure, we had Chinese gangs in SF but the problem was not as rampant as the illegal Mexicans. Some Chinese people had more than one child but the kids were generally well-behaved and good students. And...the Asians did not rely on welfare or handouts to take care of their families. I enjoyed going into Chinatown. The Hispanic Mission District where a lot of illegals lived was bad for a long, long time. Now, I hear how a lot of it has "gone condo". A lot of immigrants from Vietnam were in my high school. They did not have the "entitlement" mentality as the illegals' kids from Mexico. No did the Vietnamese girls get knocked up by age 13 or so.

One woman who sometimes is on this board loved the illegals because she paid her landscapers and/or housekeeper cheaper than an American if I remember correctly. She also said she knew they would not do anything to her because she could report them to immigration. Can we all say "exploitation" and greed??? I doubt she would work for so much less. To me, that says everything about her. Like I said on an earlier post, I will clean my own living quarters and an AMERICAN is paid to mow the lawn where I live, thank-you very much.

Sprogless, being I am from Northern California, I know what these people have done to SoCal and how it has become a nightmare in the Bay Area. I love San Francisco; but every year when I go see my mother, I see how many formerly nice areas are turning into barrios and a third world country.

My ex-stepmom who shares Scorpio's attitude and thinks I am full of "hate" just got laid off from her job after it took a long time to find one after moving to Sonoma County in California. Sonoma is outside of Marin County and about an hour from San Francisco. No job means no health insurance for her while illegals and the brats they crapped out get to be treated for FREE in California.

Anyone who supports criminals is really foolish or just plain uninformed...especially if s/he will not tolerate the same from "our own people".
March 01, 2007
Oh god, I just read in yesterday's paper how it is going to be expected to learn Espanol in California and South Florida since more Mexicans are immigrating over here. I have no problem with LEGAL immigrants who want to follow our laws, learn the language of their new home, and assimilate.

I do not like being EXPECTED to learn Spanish to appease those who believe they are to be treated as if they are still "back home" in Mexico. If they do not like our culture or refuse to learn our language, they can return back to Mexico. No one is asking them to stay here execpt those who want to pay shit wages for shit work.

I absolutely refuse to learn Spanish. These people not knowing English is not my problem. When I have traveled overseas, I did not expect the people outside the tourist areas to know MY language. Of course, the tourist areas had some English speakers due to wanting the travelers' business.

The bad thing is a lot of these illegals will not expect their kids to even learn English or will use their children as translators. I worked with a Puerto Rican fellow in a call center. He hated when Spanish-speaking calls were transferred to him. Pablo said these people should not use Spanish as a crutch and should attempt to learn & speak English.
March 01, 2007
Are you SERIOUS? WE are expected to learn THEIR language? What a fucking crock of shit if I ever heard one. Somebody in the White House had better strap on a set of balls and take back this country or the middle class is going to be swimming in the cess pools with the illegals.
March 01, 2007
The only word in Espanol I will speak is "Adios"...if you know what I mean...and that is not racist lest the bleeding hearts whine of my supposed "hate". grinning smiley
March 01, 2007
CFScorpio Wrote:
> amethusos* Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> I wonder if the pro-illegal
> > people ever had to actually live in a
> > neighbourhood, like you and I have (I'm from
> the
> > Bay Area), infested with illegal aliens
>
> Ever heard of Houston, Texas? Look on a map and
> see what country shares a border with Texas. I
> have to laugh at you people making ASSumptions
> about people who don't share your passion for
> insulting immigrants (legal or illegal).
>
> I have met some very nice people from Mexico and
> Latin America since I've moved here. I have no
> idea what their immigration status is, as it's not
> my habit to ask people to pull out their ID when I
> am having a conversation with them.

Weren't you planning on leaving the board because you did not like what was said? confused smiley

Yes, I know about Texas...and how we share a border. You do not need to resort to insults to win your argument...grinning smiley

Canada also shares our border and they are a hell of a lot stricter on the immigration issue than we are in the States. Many Americans tried to get into Canada when Mr. Bush was re-elected because they no longer wanted to live in the USA. These wanna-be ex-pats found out how Canada was not going to bend over and give them the goodies of socialized medicine or jobs that can go to Canadians. I knew a few who came back to the United States with their "tails between their legs".

On the way to Florida during my move in 1992, all vehicles were stopped around El Paso and checked due to "coyotes" sneaking in illegals.

I am glad you like illegals, Scorpio, and even may think some of them are very nice but I do not have to share your views or moderate my posts. Having conversations with them is different than living among the nastier of the illegals and being expected to pay for them. You never answered if you moderate or own the board since you do not want these things posted...
March 01, 2007
Again, I would like to simply state that if illegals weren't RECRUITED and HIRED by AMERICAN PEOPLE and COMPANIES, there wouldn't be so many of them here because there'd be no reason to cross the border. Why is it never the fault of the of the people who encourage them to come in the first place? People don't go where there's NO perceived opportunity for them. If one would simply put the entities who recruit and/or hire illegals in jail, and actually have enough staff to enforce proof of citizenship for employment laws, the problem would dry up in 12 months.
March 01, 2007
Feh Wrote:
> Again, I would like to simply state that if
> illegals weren't RECRUITED and HIRED by AMERICAN
> PEOPLE and COMPANIES, there wouldn't be so many of
> them here because there'd be no reason to cross
> the border. Why is it never the fault of the of
> the people who encourage them to come in the first
> place? People don't go where there's NO perceived
> opportunity for them. If one would simply put the
> entities who recruit and/or hire illegals in jail,
> and actually have enough staff to enforce proof of
> citizenship for employment laws, the problem would
> dry up in 12 months.

I totally agree, Feh! Our own encouraging the illegals is a big part of the problem. I would rather pay more for my tomatoes and have no need for strawberries. What gets me is the tour on how to cross the border illegally in Mexico. The Mexican government is also to blame for encouraging their citizens to come here illegally.
Anonymous User
March 01, 2007
Amethusos, Feh, I totally agree with you both. My FIL (a hateful bastard if I've ever met one), hires illegals, owns a medi- cal practice, and calls everyone he knows a racist. Recently, a non- English speaking familia of 22 moved into his affluent burg, and you should have heard him bitch about the value of his property dropping! It's one of those situations where he believes he's a saint for employing them for shit wages, and taking state money to treat them, but when it happens to affect HIS quality of life, then it's a problem. Cry me a fucking river!

On the other hand, when DH and I sold our house for a lot less than it was worth, due to the same situation, then he blasted us for being intolerant, racist elitists. I suppose it only matters when it happens to those with MONEY.

Detestable bastard got just what he deserved, IMHO.
March 01, 2007
it all comes down to respect, if they dont respect the culture they are living in, how will they respect themselves or others. so you get hellions running wild, you get gangs, you get kids thinking its ok to steal, because you are the gringos, and so on..

respect is a dying thing, this isnt just an american problem, its a UK problem too, and a european problem, the feeling they have that they deserve this, because of this, thats not showing respect. thats using.

when the germans came over, when the polish jews, when the bosnians, when the vietnamese, when the laoations, came over they showed they respect the country and you, there will always be exceptions, but thats whats missing in western cultures, the sense of respecting others. thats why you have 14 year old girls having kids, they dont respect themselves, they only see themselves as an extension of a baby maker, if you dont respect yourself and others, then you will show that in how you live.

partly to blame is parents, partly is the society. partly the kids themselves. thats the main problem, i would rather get there myself than rely on handouts, thats my self respect talking, it hurts me that i need to claim money, i would rather earn the money, but you cant earn sometimes unless you have money i know thats a problem, and any immigrant that can climb out of poverty, that shows respect for themselves, and i applaud them.

March 02, 2007
sprogless Wrote:
> Amethusos, Feh, I totally agree with you both. My
> FIL (a hateful bastard if I've ever met one),
> hires illegals, owns a medi- cal practice, and
> calls everyone he knows a racist. Recently, a non-
> English speaking familia of 22 moved into his
> affluent burg, and you should have heard him bitch
> about the value of his property dropping! It's one
> of those situations where he believes he's a saint
> for employing them for shit wages, and taking
> state money to treat them, but when it happens to
> affect HIS quality of life, then it's a problem.
> Cry me a fucking river!
>
> On the other hand, when DH and I sold our house
> for a lot less than it was worth, due to the same
> situation, then he blasted us for being
> intolerant, racist elitists. I suppose it only
> matters when it happens to those with MONEY.
>
> Detestable bastard got just what he deserved,
> IMHO.

Sprogless, it is awful that your husband has such a father since your spouse seems like a very nice person. I, too, have known people who love to use illegals for their own gains but do not want them in their own neighbourhoods.

It is like the wealthy of Southern California who wants an illegal woman to look after the SAHM's children or the illegal landscaper to mow the lawn but they better be out of that gated community or upscale neighbourhood before the sun sets. I m glad Karma bit your FIL in the butt with him getting La Familia of 22 people moving into his neighbourhood.

Also, I am tired of people saying I am intolerant of the illegals just because I do have fair skin and am American citizen. Isn't it sort of racist of the children listed in the e-mail to call their female teachers "putas" (a word for "whore" in Spanish). Those complaining of how this page has turned into racism never addressed that now did they????

And...I am sick of the illegals calling us "gringos" with disdain in their voices unless they are willing to be called a few choice names I know that are derogatory toward their race that I will not list on this site.
March 02, 2007
Mercurior, you are right about the respect issue when 14/year-old illegals' daughters are having babies. It is the same of American teens doing the same damned thing. They do not respect themselves for having all of these "babies daddies" so they cannot behave in a respectful manner on the job or even in a store. I worked as a clerk eons ago in retail. These young welfare rabbits felt so much entitlement. On the job, forget it!

I worked for JC Penney back in the Day. Right before X-mas, we would have Associate Night where the store closed early so the employees could do their shopping with a 40% discount. One legal Mexican immigrant worker got her almost her entire neighbourhood from the Canal District in San Rafael. Back to this being a Bratfree issue, the sprogs of these people ran around rampant while the security team were shaking their heads. Security did drop the ball by not checking JCP employee IDs.

God, these people were nasty and rude despite NOT being employees. I reported this bitch to the manager the very next day. Fuck, I was pissed. I was on duty that night (I would get my discount the next day which was fine). I even asked this fuckwads if they worked at the store. "No speaky English"...even though they could calculate the 40% discount...or just "NO" were the answers I got. It is one thing to take shit from customers but I was not having it on Associate Night!

Normally, I do not "narc" people out but one JCP hairdresser had recently gotten in a load of trouble for allowing her mom to use the employee discount. This young gal really got hell for her transgression. She was written up and totally embarrassed by her boss in the salon. I did not even like the hairdresser 'cause she was one of those pain ins the ass single moos but fair is fair! There was no reason why Carmen should bring in all of her neighbours and get away with it while the other woman almost lost her job.

Well...the Squeaky Wheel did get the Oil because a memo was sent out to the entire store stating that the Associate Night would end as well as Employee Discounts if this ever happened again. Carmen was not happy...and she also got hell from other JCP employees who were even more ticked than me if that is possible! The following year, all IDs were checked before employees could come in for Associate Night. Other than a spouse, no other adults were allowed in with the employees. grinning smiley
March 02, 2007
Amethusos, HA! Good for you, girl! Fuck those entitlement-minded parasites. They don't like us, have no use for us, but boy do they take advantage of the fact that we're the ones keeping this country running! Keeping that welfare money rollin' on in! And it's ok for THEM to be doing the discriminating.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login