Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2180 Tom Brady

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2180 Tom Brady
February 22, 2007
Got dumped cuz he couldn't commit. LOL

(sarcasm on) Well, I'll be NOW he'll commit. He'll just be so in love with his BAYBEE that he'll want to run right out and marry Mrs. Trap-Your-Ass. I'll bet they'll have a joyful life full of perfect play dates, mommy and me times, and all sorts of nauseating breeder bullshit. Life will be perfect. Mrs. Trap-Your-Ass will have a life full of expensive material things, Shitford will have a private school education. Then after 3 more kids and a few years, Mrs. Trap-Your-Ass will decide that old Tom's not good enough so off she goes. (sarcasm off)

More like, you wouldn't commit so I'll get knocked up and I'll have access to your wallet for the next 18 years.
Re: 2180 Tom Brady
February 23, 2007
From what I read when I was bored, Mr. Brady has another girlfriend. The one "with child" is a FORMER girlfriend! Apparently, the three of them -- Tom, Preggo, and New Trophy -- are going to try to "work this out" and get along. Oh yeah, I can just see Ms. Left-Behind Ex-Girlfriend getting along with New Honey. I see "trouble in paradise". I do not understand celebs and other money'd men not being more careful. They are constantly chased by females even if these guys are married or have girlfriends. Anyone with sense knows a woman is more apt to try to trap a man who is earning millions a year and is in the spotlight with the world's oldest trick -- pregnancy!
Matush
February 23, 2007
Brady's image is that of a squeaky clean, all-american boy so of course he has to say that he wants to be involved in the kid's life, if he wants to protect the Brady brand.

I am a Bills fan by the way, so this news is very amusing to me.
Matush
February 23, 2007
And on another note, she chose to break the news when Brady and the new trophy wife were on a romantic holiday.
February 26, 2007
Matush Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And on another note, she chose to break the news
> when Brady and the new trophy wife were on a
> romantic holiday.

Of course, the moolette-in-waiting broke the news of Baybee while this guy and his new toy were on "holiday". If the trophy woman is smart, she will run as fast as a bat out of hell from this union with Tommy. She will never have a moment's of peace and quiet as ex-moo girlfriends/wives are rarely amicable and do what they can to make the guy's life miserable & to hassle the other woman.

I do not understand why more celeb and money'd men do not get vasectomies or use a rubber when they bang these women. Anyone with a brain knows how most starfuckers are looking to use the world's oldest trick -- a baybee -- to get a payout. I understand how many men in a "relationship" will believe it when the lying cunts say they are on the Pill or somehow cannot get pregnant...but come on, let's get serious!

Even the Average Joe sort of man needs to protect himself. Marriage and children are the worst things a man can sign up for because he is basically stating he agrees to financially ass-fucked for life and often forgo retirement. I worked with a guy last week who had to pay $1,200 in sprog support to the ex-wife for two sprogs. What the fuck do two snatchdragons need that require $600/monthly a piece???

The ex-cunt ALSO wanted part of it as Cunt Support aka Spousal Support but the fellow was able to insist that it ALL be child support. If not, he would be supporting this nasty bitch until he or she dropped dead...and she never would have married the low-life who lives off of her since Ex-Hubby would be paying the freight. Ho Support is paid for life unless the ex-ho remarries which most don't to keep on getting her form of welfare from the ex-husband and then move a guy into the house.

I am female and tell guys NOT to marry! Even a childfree or childless woman can $$$ rape a man in a divorce. On one site years ago, one CF poster thought it was great how her ex-husband was required to pay her the cunt support payments so she could go to school. Anyone want to bet this woman CHOSE to sit her ass at home during the marriage or work a "little job" but cried poverty in divorce court? She had "attitude"!

The ex-husband of the above poster from that EZ site was bitter. I would be, too, if I had to pay to support a former spouse who clearly could work and had lived off of me in marriage. It is like these people are drains. I just left a person who did that to me during marriage...and he even got his college degree while I worked my butt off. I have nothing to show for the last seven years! I say my truths so other women and the fellows do not go through what I did. Women do tend to "put those men through school". I did not even offer it; he just did it...
March 05, 2007
Here's a puke-inducing article from the Boston Herald, complete with picture of the gold-digger moo-to-be showing off her "baby bump."

With picture: http://tinyurl.com/33t2nc

Bridget’s baby bump parties in Big Apple
By Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa
Monday, March 5, 2007 - Updated: 01:05 PM EST

Mommy-to-be Bridget Moynahan’s blossoming Brady baby bump was the talk of the “Six Degrees” party in the Big Apple the other night. But the big buzz at the bash was that the ABC drama - which the network planned to put on waivers after airing its final episodes starting March 23 - may get a reprieve.

“Word has come on high from the suits at Touchstone Pictures that the show is going to be picked up for new episodes and production will start in May,” according to our spy. “Production honchos are reportedly so sure it will be picked up that crews were instructed not to break down the sets at Silver Cup studios in Queens.”

Hmmmm.

Last month, when B. announced that she was more than three months pregnant with New England Patriots QB/QT Tom Brady’s baby, an ABC spokeswoman told us that the “Six Degrees” writers had no plans to work the star’s growing belly into the final episodes. But that was before the tabloid frenzy. Need we draw you a picture?

However, should “Six Degrees” get a second chance and filming does begin in May, Bridget’s bump won’t be easy to hide since - by our calculations - she’s expected to deliver this summer. Around the opening of Patriots training camp actually. So do stay tuned, won’t you?

At the alleged “Six Degrees” wrap party at G2 Lounge in Manhattan’s Meatpacking District, Bridgie, wearing a white stretch shirt over her growing belly and a diaper pin charm on a gold chain, chatted up the cast and crew while sipping on a small bottle of Poland Spring water.

After hob-nobbing for an hour, the expectant mom crashed on a couch for a while to talk purses with a crew member, said our spy. Around 11 p.m. she bolted for the door, where she met up with actor John Ventimiglia, who plays restaurateur Artie Bucco on “The Sopranos.” After an “animated chat,” he latched onto a blonde, and B. headed home to bed.

In other Bridget news, the mommy-to-be was spotted last week at Petit Tresor in West Hollywood, where she dropped $4,000 on 13 baby items, including navy blue joggers, a blue sherbet blanket and basket and an airplane frame, TMZ.com reports.

Ya think Brady’s ex-lady knows she’s having a teeny Tommy Jr.????

The TV ad exec, who was accompanied by a male friend, also bought a patchwork stuffed teddy bear at the chic baby boutique, the Web site dished. Awwwwwww.
March 06, 2007
Bleah. Who the fuck cares?
Seriously, a football player in a relationship impregnates some random skank, and that's news? When ISN'T that happening?
She's just flaunting the "bump" (if there was a term I could erase from the english language it would be that one) to further her career and try to get on E! or some such bullshit.
March 06, 2007
Yea, that too, and she is just another gold-digging cunt looking for that meal ticket in case her own career fizzles out.
March 07, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> Yea, that too, and she is just another
> gold-digging cunt looking for that meal ticket in
> case her own career fizzles out.

Elizabeth Hurley did the same thing by getting knocked up by that billionaire. The uber-rich guy was crazy to not get a vasectomy as women are waiting for an opportunity to resort to the world's oldest trick to scam off of a moneyed guy. A lot of fellows do naively believe that a woman will not "oops" them. Hurley has done well for herself in the modeling biz but no one really hears her name much anymore. Younger and prettier girls are entering this industry daily. So...Elizabeth is just another moo. The sad thing is she is living off the rich man's sprog support payments as he is stuck with paying out tons every month...
March 07, 2007
I wouldn't feel sorry for any uber-rich a-hole who knocks up a plain-ol' rich a-hole. If they're smart enough to keep their inheritance, then they're smart enough to wear a condom, get a vasectomy or pay the consequences.
March 08, 2007
Situations like this make me wonder about people, the intelligence quotient and their way of rationing. I mean seriously. They proceed blindly into the obvious world of stupidity, meandering aimlessly into mistake after mistake, then sit around scratching their asses going, "How did this happen?"

It's like sticking your hand in fire, or deliberately ramming your car into a tree. It's such a blatantly STUPID act that you wouldn't even REMOTELY entertain the idea of doing it on purpose. Yet every day, people find themselves in horrendous situations. Am I missing something?
March 08, 2007
Feh Wrote:
> Bleah. Who the fuck cares? >

Unfortunately, way too many people do. Sadly, it sells newspapers and magazines to all those sheeple.

I see that Super Sperm may be baby daddy to girlfriend Gisele Bundchen's cash-crop-to-be, too. The way Tom is going, he'll have a Brady bunch in less than a year.
March 08, 2007
Do those "men" feel better and/or more "manly" knowing they have all those bastard kyds running around? I just don't get it.
Matush
March 11, 2007
Let me guess. Model on decline started freaking out and worrying that her cash cow will devote too much bling and energy on the new baybee. So she too decides to skip the pill/poke holes in his condom and she's preggers now.

This just has not been a good winter for the golden boy. First that interception in the AFC championship game. Then being oopsed not once, but twice.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login