Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2188 Greedy Breeders and Their Tax Breaks

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2188 Greedy Breeders and Their Tax Breaks
February 26, 2007
This makes my blood boil as well. It's GIVE GIVE GIVE to these greedy assholes who are overpopulating this earth. If not in the form of tax breaks, it's in the form of health care costs being driven through the roof because of sickly kids, IVF baybees and their complications and infertility treatments that are covered by healthcare.

What about the elderly? The disabled? Veterans? Who is helping these people? And why does the Childfree get smacked with no breaks of any sort just because we were smart enough NOT to breed?
I work for my state's taxpayer contact center as a phone rep. For two years, I worked the Income Tax refund line. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!two faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces puking

All day long, you have these entitlement minded breeder assholes yelling at you because their Earned Income Credit refund is tied up in Audit. And you HAVE to be polite and professional with them or else it means your job.

But that's the bright light at the end of the tunnel: these days the states audit every single mega-credit refund if the breeder claims "self-employment" income. As you can guess, that's an area that's just rife with fraud, too! Usually, you either have someone claiming kids that are not theirs, or you have some welfare ho cooking her numbers to look like she has been earning self employment income when she's been sitting on her ass all day watching the soaps.

Thank Dog I'm now on the Business Tax line and I get to TRANSFER these fuckers when they call in! :yeah

But what I really want is to become an auditor who denies refunds all day! "Mommy, when I grow up, I wanna be an income tax auditor"! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :spin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login