Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Large Load of Bullshit

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Large Load of Bullshit
February 28, 2007
Tell me, is this NOT the largest load of bullshit any of you have ever read?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17372104/
Anonymous User
Re: Large Load of Bullshit
February 28, 2007
Even if this family had dental insurance, they'd have been up shit creek, anyway. It's practically useless, aside from preventative care. His mother would have never been able to pay the co- pay. Often, the insured person's cost is much higher than what the ins. would agree to pay.

Anyway, the crock of shit is that the mother expected the state to pay for it. Typical breeder attitude.
Re: Large Load of Bullshit
March 01, 2007
i dont know how they do it in america but there are dental schools, who teach dentistry and you cna always go there and they will do it for you, they love having people to teach on.

its very hard to have a death due to bad teeth, there are a lot of home remedies, like cloves for toothache, theres, rubbing paracetamols into the gums to remove the pain, theres honey that can help with infections, and so on..

hell theres even the pair of pliers route, which i have done, i am terrified of dentists, from the story the mother just left the kid in pain and did nothing, expecting the country to look after him.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login