Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2191 Fake Retardation

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2191 Fake Retardation
March 01, 2007
What a great job at pahrunting! Having kyds really does make you a better person! And here I am, silly me, shuffling along childfree and happy, earning a salary, working every day, when I could easily shit out a loaf, teach it to be retarded and live off the government!

Imagine the values those kids now have through Miss Rosie's exemplary pahrunting skills? No father was mentioned, either. No surprise.

Furthermore, she taught her kids to be retarded. She should be thanking her lucky starts they really AREN'T retarded. Sure, for her in this case, it's a convenience. In real life, I can't imagine having a retarded child would be all that convenient.

Weren't there any doctors involved in determining the officialness of the kids retardation? How did she get away with this for so long? I have a 42 year old retarded cousin who has to jump through hoops - yearly - with exams and tests to make sure she really IS STILL retarded and that she is incapable of doing more than 15 hours a week as a grocery store bagger, in order to get her social security benefits. Unreal.
Re: 2191 Fake Retardation
March 01, 2007
Is there anything a parent can't...er WON'T do?
I imagine a "Dr. Nick" was involved...
March 01, 2007
When I worked a call center on an account for auto loans for those with "challenged" credit, I would often get the my kids get social security when I would have to ask about income. Many moons ago, this did get into the news how many welfare hos do coach their children to act retarded so more money is coming into the home via the Government Tittie.
DrDanCorelli
March 01, 2007
I am not a pediatrician, but I hold the appropriate certification to determine disability.

Typically, you need to have two examining physicians to certify a disability like retardation because of its complex nature. It can be from a form of cerebral palsy, genetic (e.g. Down's) or due to trauma. In complex diagnoses, a second opinion is standard in any case involving disability, government programs or the like.

If the bitch is convicted for fraud, she will go to jail. State and federal authorities have little tolerance for fraud when they detect it and I would not doubt that the brats will end up in foster care if she is convicted. Plus, having the mark of a felony on your record makes you essentially unemployable.
Pirate Jo
March 02, 2007
I am going to start acting retarded in public right now and see if I can make some money from it. Sorry, but this whole story still has me giggling. Can you just imagine those two kids? **SNORKK!!!**
March 03, 2007
Dr. Dan, breeders who are determined to get their hellspawn labeled "retarded," will shop around for doctors who will give them the diagnoses they want.

I had a co-worker years ago who bragged about how she--of course that's we--bought a vacation home in Maine with the tax-free cash she got in the names of her three fucktards.

One of my aunts went to a second doctor after going to one like you. Yes, the second one gave her what she wanted for her daughter's slutspawn and got SSI in the kid's name until she turned 18.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login