Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This Morning's Newspaper

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
This Morning's Newspaper
March 06, 2007
Right across the headlines on the front page of this morning's newspaper was the headline, "Father-To-Be Dies In Iraq."

It's very tragic that another one of our guys has been killed. VERY TRAGIC. I ask, WHY does the newspaper feel it necessary to mention that the man was a father to be? Who fucking cares? Was that the most important identifier of this man? The fact that a man with fully-functioning genitalia and reproductive parts, is now dead?

When any regular Joe dies and our paper lists the story, it certainly does not get front and center attention of the publication. Pretty soon all the cows will be bleating on and on, crying to the powers that be that their MAYUN shouldn't have to go fight in some terrible place because they are in-pig. Another avenue for breeders to expect exceptions be made JUST FOR THEM.

WTF? Was he no one's brother, brother-in-law, cousin, best friend, favorite uncle, fun co-worker, etc? They act like this was the only contribution this man ever made. That pisses me off.
Re: This Morning's Newspaper
March 06, 2007
Apparently in today's world someone's life is only worthwhile if they've spawned a snotminer.

Breeders don't have personalities and lives of their own. Everything they are is dictated by their brats. Doesn't say much about what kind of people they are when most kyds today turn out to horrible little monsters.
Re: This Morning's Newspaper
March 06, 2007
We got the same thing here last week when a policeman got shot. On the news, it was oh-so-much-more tragic because he had a wifey and 2 brats.

So I guess that if he'd been single and childless/free, it would have been OK for him to get killed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login