Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Murder/Suicide as per airplane.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Murder/Suicide as per airplane.
March 06, 2007
So, the kid was 8 years old and still only in 1st grade? How mentally challenged do you have to be when your contemporaries are in grade 3, and you're still struggling with counting?

I wonder if the kid's backwardness was one of the strains on the marriage.
Re: Murder/Suicide as per airplane.
March 07, 2007
Why would you let the man who held a gun on you, and spent the last year harassing you, take your child anywhere out of your sight? Why would visitation rights even be an option in this situation?
Re: Murder/Suicide as per airplane.
March 07, 2007
I totally agree. I'm sick of these idiots and their crying. No one does anything about a bad situation until it turns into a dire mess.

Being stalked and abused by a spouse/boyfriend/soon to be ex? Buy a fucking gun already! And report EVERY SINGLE incident to the police. Why was visitation even allowed?

But NO. Instead, they sit around, crying, hiding, whining to others, but not doing anything real to thwart the behavior and protect themselves.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the "8 years old and in 1st grade" comment.

Aren't parents today always bragging about how their kids are so smart and that they all know how to read before they even start school?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login