Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Payment for breeding... angry smiley

Posted by amethusos* 
Payment for breeding... angry smiley
March 09, 2007
The stupid Governator of California considered a bill where each baby born in my home state would get an automatic $500 savings account. Correct me if I am wrong but I also believe this extends to the anchor brats born of illegals. Who the fuck is supposed to pay for these bank account??? The taxpayers...that's who! I had to take out of my meager savings to pay a bill yet government wants to basically hand out more money to someone for just being born.

Normally, I like Rush. He is a stitch. I am left on some issues, moderate on most, and right on others. Mr. Rush did say this was ridiculous unless it was an offer for a woman to not abort. I know my radio "bud" does not get too buggy over abortion but I thought the idea of bribing a woman with five "C" notes to not abort a bit foolish. Please...$500 would not even cover shit cloths (diapers) or formula for the infant for three months. Who would want to whore her uterus out for so little when hooking would get more $$$$???
Anonymous User
Re: Payment for breeding... angry smiley
March 09, 2007
Wow....basically, this seems like another form of prostitution|! Just think, though: Shitting out four brats will equal $2000. I wonder if the rate of IVFs and women trying to hawk fertility drugs go up in CA due to this little, er, "pregnancy incentive"? LOL
March 09, 2007
Damn, if you're stupid enough to consider $500 an incentive to not abort, then you probably should probably not only have the abortion, but be sterilized as well.
March 09, 2007
we have the baby bond in the UK, but its about twice as much.

http://www.thechildrensmutual.co.uk/motherandbaby/default.aspx?page=6

What is a Baby Bond® Child Trust Fund account?
The Children's Mutual Baby Bond® is a 'Stakeholder' CTF account – such accounts are the Government's preferred way of growing your child's savings. If you'd like to know more about stakeholder accounts in general, please see the Key Features.

The money is placed in a fund that invests in shares in leading UK companies, which could provide excellent growth potential. This is because the fund benefits both from automatically reinvesting the income from shares and from any overall rise in their value.

But can't shares go down as well as up? They certainly can and past performance should never be relied on as a guide to the future – your child could get back less than has been paid in (compared to a deposit account where the capital value of money paid in is guaranteed). However, there has only been one 18-year period since 1899 when deposit accounts have outperformed the stock market1.

The principle of Baby Bond® is simple. You save for your child and their money is invested to build into a lump sum. Nobody can touch the money but your child and then only when they are 18. Under current legislation there's no personal tax to pay either on the growth of the account or on the final payout.

One of the UK's biggest investment companies, Insight Investment Funds Management – which already manages over £96.6 billion on behalf of its customers – makes all the key investment decisions for the fund we use for Baby Bond®.

Source: Insight Investment Funds Management Limited. As at 30 June 2006.

For information about the fund, please see the Key Features.

Lifestyling
When your child reaches 13, we begin to move their money into lower risk investments such as Government bonds and cash deposits. This is called 'lifestyling'. The aim is to help reduce the impact of any potential fall in share prices as their 18th birthday approaches, which could mean their account loses value.

Our charges for the day to day management and administration of your child's account are capped at 1.5% of its value each year, in line with the Government's rules for Stakeholder Child Trust Fund accounts.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
CFEurope
March 09, 2007
They are thinking about doing it in Belgium too. Like the situation isn't worse enough as it is.
Last week in our local newspaper: a single person gets taxed the most (worldwide!! yep nobody in the entire world has the pay more taxes in % to his income then a single person in Belgium).
I lose a whopping 55% of my income in taxes. A single parent (i.e. single mother in 99.9 % of the cases) looses 45% in taxes.

Single mothers also have the hardest time to find a job - or if they have one - earn less (gee, why would that be, certainly not because they don't do a decent day of work, would it?). But the government wants to handle this blatant discriminantion by making day care less expensive (i.e. putting more tax money into it) or giving single unemployed mothers free day care and courses for 2 years so they would finally get a job.

Off course our national health care doesn't pay for a vasectomy but does pay for child-delivery AND IVF (even if the person only needs an IVF because she had a tubal some years ago and allready has three children!!! True example.)

And after all of this, they are considering a bonus for every birth. They just don't want a piece of the cake, they want the whole bloody bakkery and have me slaving away in it!!
Anonymous User
March 09, 2007
The L.A. Times is touting this as the greatest thing ever. I am so fucking pissed off I can't think! We are already taxed TO DEATH in Ca. for all of this social bullshit. There isn't a goddamn thing you can't get for free here, so long as you shit out the almighty brat! Another thing, most of the babies born here are to illegal immigrants, so now they'll have even more incentive to breed! As usual, the Governator has his head up his ass, pandering to the breeders... AGAIN!!
March 09, 2007
We're in election mode here right now and one of the parties has promised a $ 5,000 grant for each new brat the breeders have. What the fuck?! Ever heard of overpopulation, a-holes?! This is blatantly condoning "oopses" and all that crap. If breeders were having sprogs for the right reasons, they wouldn't need any financial incentives anyway.
March 12, 2007
sprogless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The L.A. Times is touting this as the greatest
> thing ever. I am so fucking pissed off I can't
> think! We are already taxed TO DEATH in Ca. for
> all of this social bullshit. There isn't a goddamn
> thing you can't get for free here, so long as you
> shit out the almighty brat! Another thing, most of
> the babies born here are to illegal immigrants, so
> now they'll have even more incentive to breed! As
> usual, the Governator has his head up his ass,
> pandering to the breeders... AGAIN!!

As a former Californian, the illegal alien issue is one big reason why I am glad to live in a more conservative area despite being very liberal on my core issues such as abortion, contraception, and the legalization of marijuana. However, more illegals are also migrating to other states -- even more of the "red states" other than border areas. I remember being taxed to DEATH in California and knew a fellow who had major mental health issues. He was a white American and could not get any assistance...not even bus passes. Yet, he saw the illegals getting all sorts of stuff. Guess his skin was not the right colour or he spoke English instead of Espanol.

The United States of America is going to become a third world nation while American tax payers are continuing to foot the bill for those illegals' babies, many of them who will not amount to anything other than teen breeders who perpetuate the cycle or gang-bangers. Wages are not competing with the cost of living in the areas that tend to "host" most illegal immigrants. As Feh mentions, a lot of businesses are to blame for hiring these people. She is right how the problem would be over in about a year if the business owners were fined and these people were not given US jobs.

No wonder most of our jobs that require intelligence have gone to India. I used to work for a call center that dealt strictly with computer tech support. My former company now deals with "customer management" in their US offices such as wireless, cable, credit cards, and other customer service. The last time I worked there, it was a haven for nasty single moos who could barely speak to the callers without acting so ghetto. The India offices now take on the heavy stuff that require some smarts. Most of those immigrants do come here legally on a work visa and then go through the red tape to be Americans. I've known families from India and they do not act like the illegals. Their daughters do not get pregnant out of wedlock and then live on welfare. The young men do not go around knocking up women or hanging out in the street.
March 12, 2007
This is udderly sickening. All shit like this does is encourage people to breed. What the hell ever happened to working for what you get?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login