Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breederific Suave Commercial

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Breederific Suave Commercial
March 12, 2007
Now Suave has jumped on the breeder bandwagon. Last nite while SO and I watched TV, a commercial came on with images of a moo from pre-engagement to breederhood and her various phases of dishevelment. The end of the commercial said something like "89% of moos admit they have let themselves go, Suave can help get you back" or some shit like that.

Sorry Suave, much as I love your stuff, a magic wand couldn't help some of the breeder moos that have let themselves go.
Anonymous User
Re: Breederific Suave Commercial
March 12, 2007
I saw that one, too.

If Moo can't find the time to spiff herself up, now, then how's Suave gonna help? I'm afraid they've bitten off more than they can chew with this one.

It sure sucks to be Moo...
Tahki-chan
March 23, 2007
Eurgh. '89% of moms admit they've let themselves go. 100% of them can get themselves back!' How crap. Another I hate is the Progressive 'I backed into a pole, my snotleigh didn't even wake up!' commercial...
Anonymous User
March 24, 2007
This is my first post, and I just have got to jump in and say:
wouldn't it be funny if they also gave a statistic about how many dad's have an affair for the first time during their wife's pregnancy or the following year? I bet it's close to 89%!
March 24, 2007
I would be bet...
winking smiley

lab mom
Elizabeth
March 24, 2007
They should have a commercial with a CF who looks great vs the moooooooooooo. I have this conditioner that irks the hell out of me; I didn't notice it until after I bought it, but on the back it says something like your hair can go through so much, even repuganancy can wreak havoc on your hair. Nice way to ASSume, Pantene >sad smiley I also hate that Progressive commercial. Does anyone remember those pukey Tide commercials with nasty repuggo dropping food on her shirt? PUKE!!! There's also one for some kind of lotion that has these nasty repuggos in belly baring clothes, and a voice-over that says repugnancy is a beeeyuuutiful thing. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Those commercials make my tubes want to cut and burn themselves.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login