Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Latest Accessory

Posted by amethusos* 
The Latest Accessory
March 15, 2007
Angelina left Vietnam with her newly-purchased accessory -- another kid. I wondered how much money she paid for her latest toy? There are plenty of kids in the Good Ol' US of A who need a good home...but the "ambassador" would not get any publicity if she adopted a white or even a black kid from an American foster home. Gotta love the ethnic outfit "Ms. Earth Mother" wore in Vietnam. Gone were the fancy, fashionista clothing and shoes. I am sure the caftan will be in the trash once the little child collector gets back to Hollywood. Yeah, I am feeling like a bitch today.

drinking coffee
Re: The Latest Accessory
March 15, 2007
I hate her. Everytime I see her worm-lipped mug on a magazine cover, I want to tear every last one of them to shreds. She adds NOTHING to this earth. Drug-reformed-insecure-mentally-ill-husband-stealing-tabloid twat. The bright side is, someday she'll drop dead.
March 15, 2007
Many people think Angelina's lips are so sexy. To me, it looks like she has flesh-coloured leeches rather than a mouth. Gross, man...doh face

Jennifer Aniston was not considered, to me anyway, the most beautiful woman as her mouth is very thin along with the pointy shin and nothing really stunning about her. However, I do believe Jennifer will age better than Angelina.

Ol' Ang does look as if whatever bloom she has is fading. Brad will do the same as he did to Jen - dump her for the next "hot" thing -- when he tires of this mega-moo. And...I am sure this dame will be so ready to tell the tabloids of how "mean" cheating Brad was since he did it to her. What a man does to one woman, he will do to the next...
BillyC
March 15, 2007
That whole Hollyweirdness makes my stomach turn. So she bought herself another brat. Who gives a flying fuck. She just can't turn off the publicity whoring. She doesn't have any acting talent so she has to keep her name in the news somehow.
March 16, 2007
If you ask me, her lips and mouth as a whole look like somebody's asshole.
March 16, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you ask me, her lips and mouth as a whole look
> like somebody's asshole.

So true...grinning smiley

This dame ain't gonna age that well. Bradski will be off in some other starlet's pants before any of these kids get to middle school. Angelina will do the whole "wronged" spouse act.

Julia Roberts is another ass-pain. I am not judging her for going with a married man as that is the norm in Hollywood...amongst the rest of the Earth People. Monogomy is very hard among younger people and in general if there is something "missing" at home.

What bothers me about the Roberts Bitch is how she was cruel to her now-husband's wife before their divorce was final. Julia made horrible remarks to the woman and even wore a t-shirt making fun of the lady's distress. What goes around comes around even though she trapped the flunky cameraman husband with those two babies. The lady knows she is married to a philanderer which is why I do not understand why she would even want kids with such a character!

I also do not see Ms. Roberts as that attractive with those lips. If she was just an "everyday" woman working in an office or store, she would not have the throngs of admirers and would not be considered even "pretty".
cfhistorian
March 16, 2007
I can't stand A.J. or B.P....she's hideous (what is that, 2 lbs. of ass-fat in her lips?) and he can't act. And he's not much to look at, either. I think Jennifer Aniston is great and what those two did to her is terrible. And I'm inclined to believe the reason for the divorce that was swirling around while it was happening: that B.P. wanted Jennifer to start popping sprogs, and she said no way. She is one classy and intelligent lady for wanting to either postpone or abstain entirely from reproducing, especially now that she's done with "Friends" and can get movie roles.
March 16, 2007
I also think Ms. Aniston is a classy lady. Just because she does not have the Hollywood "look" with more outrageous features does not mean she is less-than.

I do believe the ex-Friends (hated that show) will outlast Angelina. I am glad the lady is no longer on such an idiotic show and can do more with movies.

I am a bitch and hoped Julia Roberts would tank out because she is such ac cunt but it seems the biggest cunts do well in Hollywood.

I can also hope Angelina will tank out but being Jon Voight's daughter will always play well even though she detests her dad.

Julia Roberts has "ass-fat" on her lips just as Angelina...but KFLL got it right how it looks like one big asshole...bouncing and laughing
March 17, 2007
Apparently, that Roberts bitch is knocked up again. Puke.
March 19, 2007
Medusa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Apparently, that Roberts bitch is knocked up
> again. Puke.

Let's see how long her marriage to the cameraman or whatever lasts! What one man does to one woman, he will do to the next. Cameraman-Hubby knew his agenda when he chased after this "lovestruck" Roberts woman and ditched his wife, who was either childfree or childless.

Julia has never been that bright when it comes to men. Most women with money who get with a gigolo or a much-younger guy have no real clue. The guys are just using them and probably have something better on the side yet the women think these users just love them.

Wealthy men are different. They protect themselves when they get with these young gals by requiring pre-nups if the bitches want to marry. And...many women-from-nothing...or at least, most of them...will realise they better not fuck up as they may not get a second chance to get someone to take care of them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login