Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Muslim Immigration

Posted by amethusos* 
Muslim Immigration
March 20, 2007
No one can complain of me being racist against illegal Mexicans who come here and do not want to do anything. The United States is having a problem with Muslims in the same fashion as the Europe. In the EU, many of these Muslim immigrants feel they should be able to impose Shari'a law onto their new land and people. We know of the riots over there. Well...this is happening over here, too, sans the street riots - which will probably be the next wave!

Muslim cabbies want to be able to discriminate on who they pick up for fares. Any passenger carrying even UNOPENED bottles of liquor is on their list of "what is against their religion". I can see how NO taxi driver wants to pick up a person who is actively drinking! Also add to the list how a blind person with a seeing eye dog is considered against Islam due to their ban on dogs.

At Target, the stupid management is making exceptions to Muslims who say they cannot handle bacon or other pork products when they work the check-out counter. So, the idiots who run the stores move them to other departments. This is getting out of hand. These people want to come over here as life is better than those villages in the Middle or Far East yet they want to dictate to us, Americans, how we are to cater to them.

How does this get to breeding? In the EU, these people do breed at a higher rate as their religion along with Catholicism forbids abortion and encourages high birth rates. Even European born Muslims who are younger are joining in on trying to make the nations' people change for them. And...what I mentioned is only the beginning on our own soil.

I have no problem with immigration as long as they work, do not break any laws, and ASSIMILATE. I do not want to have to listen to all of the language choices when I call my bank or be told at the check-out counter that someone else will need to come over to ring up my ham. What is is about "do your fucking job" and do NOT expect me to live by your cultural dictates do these people not understand??? They are in OUR space!

It is the same if I wanted a contraceptive prescription filled and the pharmacist refused to do it on the basis of his Catholic or other Christian upbringing. Most of us do not want the religious zealots to run our lives or have Biblical law imposed. The Muslims doing this is the same thing! If they really hate our lifestyle, they can go back to their third world villages and live in their hovels while earning maybe $1 a day while their kids starve!
Re: Muslim Immigration
March 20, 2007
Yea, and this shit causes problems in schools because these pahrunts want to keep their kids home during their specific holidays. One of my friends who is a teacher has commented how it's going to develop into some large-scale problems, and soon.

Much as I am Pagan and we have our own set of holidays, do you see me - or Pagans as a whole bitching about having to work or go to school on Imbolc, Beltane or Litha? Uh, NO.

The US was founded on Christianity and observes the Christian holidays. You are free to practice whatever the hell religion you want, but if you don't like our holiday schedules, abandon your current religious holiday observations or get the fuck out and take your kyds with you.
Anonymous User
March 20, 2007
Well, in Canada there are traditional restaurants that open only when spring comes back: Sugar shacks, where you can eat traditional meals with lots of maple syrup: ham, omelettes, potatoes, pea soup, ultra fried pork, etc. Recently, a group of muslims wanted to experience the traditional cooking. The owner of a sugar shack agreed to remove the ham and bacon from their meal. But here's the kicker. There was a party (fiddlers, etc.) and people dancing. They muslims requested the use of the dance floor to pray, and the other people were evicted for the duration of the prayer. If their god is everywhere, thay can go pray in the snow, but don't make everyone else pay.
March 20, 2007
Mrs. Ogre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Recently, a group of
> muslims wanted to experience the traditional
> cooking. The owner of a sugar shack agreed to
> remove the ham and bacon from their meal. But
> here's the kicker. There was a party (fiddlers,
> etc.) and people dancing. They muslims requested
> the use of the dance floor to pray, and the other
> people were evicted for the duration of the
> prayer. If their god is everywhere, thay can go
> pray in the snow, but don't make everyone else
> pay.

Exactly! My mom said, "When in Rome, do as the Romans." It still should hold true to this day. When I have traveled overseas, I made damned sure I researched the country's laws and cultural values so not to offend. If I am on another nation's land, I need to adapt rather than expect everyone to cater to my own American values.

What is next? Muslims demanding Western women to also "veil" so to keep the sexes separate and females as second-class as their Koran states. I do see that one coming as well with Muslim-American cabbies refusing to pick up a female fare or feeling they can physically assault her like the Middle Eastern mullahs because she is not covered like some 7th Century woman in purdah.

The Bible is also very sexist so I am not dissing the Muslim scripture. I am also non-Christian and practice paganism along with another spirituality. I do not expect anyone to adapt for me. If a god is to be everywhere, than prayer can also be anywhere and kept in our hearts if there is no "real" place to pray.
Anonymous User
March 20, 2007
It's not only muslims that impose their ways. In a gym, located in a culturally diverse sector of Montreal, neighbourhooding Jews requested that the windows be blurred so that they would not see the women exercising in light clothes. Finally, after a survey among its members, the gym will again have normal windows, but with shades.
March 20, 2007
this is a big story here, whendo the rights of the individual override the rights of the majority

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/news/thenews.html?in_page_id=1770

New government guidelines unveiled today will spell out the right of headteachers to ban the Muslim veil or other religious dress from the classroom if they feel it is getting in the way of children learning.

Education Secretary Alan Johnson has drawn up the updated guidance after a 12-year-old girl lost a legal battle to wear the full-face niqab in class in her Buckinghamshire school last month

the full niqab only sows the seeds of distrust, and its an extremely obvious message. not necessarily about faith.

just imagine if i worse a full face mask, and said it was my religion, i would be arrested, and they would say what have i got to hide, especially in light that several of the london bombers used a niqab to hide in when running away from the police..

dogs are according to islamic law, unclean, you cant stroke a wet dog, but if you do, you must wash you hands 7 times, once in earth.. before you hands are clean again..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
March 20, 2007
Here are some links about what I wrote:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20070320.YMCA20/TPStory/?query=YMCA

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20070319.squebcult0319/BNStory/National/
March 20, 2007
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/index.htm

this is the quran, its an interesting site, it sort of takes the quotes from this and the bible and the book of mormon.

if you think what you know about the quran is bad, have a look at the women in the quran section...it will make your blood boil, strangely it matches a lot of what the bible says..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 20, 2007
An appropriate bumper sticker I saw recently,
"If you think you can tell me what to believe, I believe I can tell you where to go"

Needless to say, the moment anyone decides to try to shove their religious practices up my athiest ass, is the moment I decide that I can practice my right to free speech naked as the day I was born an american citizen.

Why on earth would a religious fanatic move to a country known for it's freedom and liberty is beyond me, but I guess since they've ruined their countries by denying the human NEED for free will, liberty, slack and pleasure...
March 21, 2007
Mrs. Ogre Wrote:
> It's not only muslims that impose their ways. In a
> gym, located in a culturally diverse sector of
> Montreal, neighbourhooding Jews requested that the
> windows be blurred so that they would not see the
> women exercising in light clothes. Finally, after
> a survey among its members, the gym will again
> have normal windows, but with shades.

The window should not even have shades to appease the Orthodox Jews. I love the Jewish people but the Orthodox have been as bad when it comes to women. If they want to live that way, they certainly do not need to look into the gym's windows.

Orthodox women have to cover almost like a Muslim woman when she marries. She must cover her hair with a wig or a scarf and wear clothing that covers the elbows and most of the legs. The idea is to keep secret what is precious of women. There is no birth control. Large families are to make the mother feel important as she teaches the kids how to pray.

The really sad thing is many Conservative or modern Jewish women go to this brand of Judaism, which means they participate actively in their own oppression like their sister Catholic or born-agains who also willinglu convert or follow the faith. Men never take up something that will oppress them. Are women that damned stupid???

Like Muslims, men and women are separate in religious services because of the idea that a female will distract that poor man. Funny thing while in NYC, a couple of Hasids were approaching prostitutes while the moo wives dealt with up to 7+ children at home. Nice, huh? It is like the Muslims who secretly do the same on the side.

I am such a bitch that I would dress scantily just to piss these people off. In MY country, I will do what I want as long as it is in accordance to US laws. If these religious assholes do not like it, they can leave if they are immigrants. Or, they can do as the Amish and have their own communities if they are Americans.
March 21, 2007
I agree, Mercurior. The Bible AND the Koran are just as bad when it comes to sexism and hatred of women. I do not need a book of stupid and sexist scriptures to be a spiritual person.
March 21, 2007
Frankly the religious right can take their assorted holy books and shove them up their ass. That would be the DAY some book, thousands of years old, is going to tell me how to live my life.

I saw a bumper sticker yesterday which said, "What Would Jesus Do?" As I chuckled to myself, I thought, "He'd play the air guitar."
March 21, 2007
"What would Jesus do?"
Well, from his appearance he'd turn grass into weed, bottles into bongs and dockers into patchwork hippy pants.
March 21, 2007
Feh Wrote:
> "What would Jesus do?"
> Well, from his appearance he'd turn grass into
> weed, bottles into bongs and dockers into
> patchwork hippy pants.

Most of today's Christians are very far from Christ's message. These Christians practice Churchianity rather than the religion of Jesus Christ. It is about keeping up with the Joneses at church and following a dogma that the Christ never preached. And...of course, control over other people. No thank-you, I don't need that in my life or to be "saved".
NonPoliticallyCorrect
March 21, 2007
This whole topic (Islam in the West, Muslim immigration) is one that I have been following very closely. In Australia (and in other Western nations), we are epxected to embrace these third worlders (with their 7th century morals and attitudes) with open arms in the name of "multiculturalism". Yet, invariably it is the migrants who start throwing around demands as to how things should be done, and the bleeding-heart left wingers are always paranoid about offending someone's cultural sensitivities?

Here's a news flash for ya, Abdul... if you live long enough, you WILL be offended by something eventually - that's life, shit happens, get over it and move on. Its all about how you HANDLE the offense. Christians in the West pretty much have to tolerate and "turn the other cheek" on all kinds of insults against their holy figures, whether its from comedians, political cartoons or non-believers in general, yet rarely do I see them burning effigies in the street and calling for the head of whoever flung the insult. However, as soon as you start dealing with some other religion (especially Islam), it is suddnely off-limits, and anyone who dares criticise or make fun of it is instantly a racist, bigot, hate-monger or an "islamophobe". Complete and utter double-standard hypocritical bullshit.

Long story short, Islamic ideology CANNOT co-exist within a Western civilization. Islam basically commands its followers to take over, and the guilt trip that the leftist elite have put on the West (and especially whites in general) has made the West ashamed of itself and thus less likely to see the threat for what it is (lest it be called racist). Pride of Western civilization's accomplishment has been replaced by shame of past grievences with other civilizations and cultures. The worst part is, all this has been perpetuated from within.

And, as mentioned before, it doesn't help that Muslims come over and have large families (with all the government hand-outs) and continue to instill their shitty, arrogant 7th century morals and ideals into their children instead of allowing them to assimilate and become decent, civilized human beings. Of course, the multi-culti elites LOVE to perpetuate this separation and then blame the rest of society when these "marginalised" people then start fires and riot through the streets (eg, Paris, Sydney, and coming to a major city near YOU soon!). Bah!

I site a read regularly has a lot of insight into all of this. I would recommend reading it as part of your daily news routine: www.jihadwatch.org
March 22, 2007
Right on, Non-PC! I am sick of our own people along with others expecting us to make is "easier" for those who comes to our countries to fit into our society and to not offend them. If Yarmalita does not want to speak English & insists on Spanish being spoken to her or Abdul is afraid his dick will get too hard in public if he sees a woman in a mini-skirt, they can go back to their countries they have ruined and return to their shit lives. I am fucking over it!

As a youngster, I used to harp on my grandmother when she would say similar things. Oh god...I did not want to be a bigot...even if we were expected to cater to bigots from other countries who come over here. It is like Hannity said how most young people are ultra-liberal about these matters because they have not been "mugged" yet. That is a true statement even if many people do not like the conservative talk-show host. I am fine with him as long as he leaves my reproductive rights alone.

I've also read a lot on this issue and the link you posted is great. I am very tired of how this "we must not offend" comes from our own people. Fuck that! If I do not want to learn Spanish, that is my right as a native-born American. If I do not want to cover my head or wear a fucking potato sack as a dress so not to offend some 7th Century freak, that is also my choice. BUT...it does not mean I am this nasty racist.
March 23, 2007
Unfortunately that is the way things are turning - if you don't embrace this multi-cultural bullshit, celebrate diversity, or whatever the fuck other buzz words they are using right now, then you are labeled as a bigot. FUCK THAT. I love learning about other cultures, eating their ethnic foods and all that, but don't expect me to change my ways just to fit theirs. I've got people from Turkey who live behind me with about 9 kids, they all go running into the house when I come out onto my patio in shorts or something skimpy. Just waiting for the day when we will have words..........

I'd like to know WHY one is considered a bigot just because you don't want someone else's culture, religion, or ethnic values shoved down your throat or up your ass?

You want to come to this country and reap the benefits of our forefather's hard work, then fine but DO NOT expect everyone to bow to your every need, value, and desire. And if your feelings are hurt, you feel unincluded, or bad about yourself, then tought shit. Go home!

My great-grandparents and grandparents were not from this country, they came here for a better way of life - to work in the coal mines of NE PA, if you can believe that's a better way of life. My grandmothers sold baked goods and ironed for extra money. After my father's grandfather was killed in a mine explosion, his grandmother was left to raise 5 kids on her own. And guess what? She did it without 1 red cent of help from anyone.
Anonymous User
March 23, 2007
this is the best resource for Islaaaaaaaaaam

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

don't expect the truth from CAIR, the media, or newspapers

the problem represents the hold multi-culturalism and the so called
diversity cult possesses.
as long as we despise our own heritage and culture are derided, degraded and otherwise destroyed, these people can get away with this crap.
Personally, I would just as soon they go back to their muslim shit-pile nation.
also, where is the ACLU when some of these schools play 'little muslim day' where these kids all take muslim names, construct little mosques, pray towards mecca...... go figure
March 24, 2007
In Germany, a Muslim judge made a woman go back to an abusive husband y refusing a divorce that would be quick in German courts. The judge - a female - quoted the Koran saying that the husband had the right to beat his wife. This is being appealed of course. This just shows the growing problem of these assholes in the EU...and what is starting to happen in the USA.
Anonymous User
March 24, 2007
I live in Brooklyn, not far from PS 282, where the city is trying to install a special middle school for Arabic studies where they will offer Arabic. It's not the first special cultural school they've tried to put in. What bothers me is not that it's an Arabic school, but that taxpayer dollars are funding ANY special interest schools.

PUBLIC schools should exist to confer a COMMON body of knowledge that is in the best interest of the PUBLIC to have everybody learn. If my people want their kids to learn Jewish traditions and Hebrew, then we should (and do) pay for them to do so in institutions that are fully funded by us. Greeks send their kids to Greek school. Catholics send their kids to catechism class, and/or parochial school. Any group can set up its own cultural institution. But each person should only have to pay for their own group. And if there's some group that can't pay, well, at the risk of not being PC, maybe that's because it's culturally defective.

I have no problem with legal immigration in general, and I think in some cases there are people who came here illegally who are very interested in embracing American cultural values and work ethics, and the English language, and are hindered from contributing ONLY by their "illegal" status -- fine, give them amnesty on a case-by-case basis. Most of us are in America because we had some ancestors who came here from someplace else.

What I do have a problem is ANYONE who comes here, legally or otherwise, expecting to get by without learning English or embracing Western Judeo-Christian values. If a person does not want to adapt to American ways, they shouldn't try to live here.

It really reminds me very much of the attitude of a lot of new-parent New Yorkers who came here first because of its urbanity and liberal skew, who now want all of the city to get all family-friendly because THEY had a baby!!! I always want to scream, "If what you are looking for has changed, don't ask the city to change...MOVE!!!"
March 26, 2007
jappygrrl Wrote:
> It really reminds me very much of the attitude of
> a lot of new-parent New Yorkers who came here
> first because of its urbanity and liberal skew,
> who now want all of the city to get all
> family-friendly because THEY had a baby!!! I
> always want to scream, "If what you are looking
> for has changed, don't ask the city to
> change...MOVE!!!"

This reminds me of this moo I met years and years ago who went to the Unitarian church with her husband before they had that baby. All was fine at the "UU" until the Great Birth. Then...Mommy acted so aggrieved that there were no special accommodations for them because they had a newborn. She claimed the church was intolerance with their tolerance. So, Mommy and Famblee went to a more traditional church. The "UU" does have Sunday school and runs a co-op day school. What more did this bitch expect??? I gotta love how people run to alternative religion only to opt out when they breed and demand everything change for them!
March 26, 2007
Don't like the smell of shit? Then don't move to the fucking country.
It's pretty much as simple as that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login