Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Butt Chugging And Vodka Tampons – The New Fads :wtf

Posted by toomanybrats 
kim...sounding is actually a pretty well known fetish.
Re: Butt Chugging And Vodka Tampons – The New Fads :wtf
November 13, 2011
Some stuff like wine I know is meant to be sipped and enjoyed while straight liquor often tastes like shit and needs to be mixed with juice or pop or something to make it more palatable. But sometimes you just take the straight shots to get drunk. Whatever makes your skirt fly up.

I just can't imagine pumping booze in your ass doesn't do some kind of damage. I fail to see what is so wrong with throwing back a few shots like a normal fucking person. Yeah, your mouth may not smell like a winery, but is it worth your ass burning and people wondering WTF is wrong with you when you stagger around like a drunk and DON'T reek of booze? Every time I've had alcohol (I can count on one hand how many times), my throat and chest burned like I was having an attack of reflux. I want to pet my asshole and tell it I love it just thinking about how much a booze enema would burn. Owwies.

And I don't know...if you've ever read some of the shit on StudentDoctor and what people come into the ER with, you'd see that the wine-pissing guy may pale in comparison to other stories.
November 13, 2011
toomanybrats
Parents of teenagers have a lot to be worried about today

OH NOES!! :bawl

I guess sniffing glue and huffing paint fumes are so last century? bouncing and laughing
inky
I want to hear more about the bloody marys.

Ha! Alcohol often burns when it goes down you throat. I can't imagine having it stuffed up my butt or my lady flower.

True or not, shudder.
November 13, 2011
Do you think Shitavious might be into this stuff?

That's right - I stumbled upon a teen named Shitavious.

From the following link ~
Shitavious J. Cook, 15, was arraigned Thursday morning on his charges, punishable by up to life imprisonment.

http://www.herald-review.com/news/local/article_505519d4-daa0-11e0-b101-001cc4c03286.html
November 13, 2011
Who the fuck would name their kid Shitavious? I would be a criminal if I had that name too.
mistress rotwang
Who the fuck would name their kid Shitavious? I would be a criminal if I had that name too.

Yeah, so would I. I'd start by killing my "parents", which would probably be just my moo, since duh is almost certainly not on the scene.

Then it's on to the Department of Vital Statistics.

November 13, 2011
inkyoffline

Although I never heard it called "sounding", I have heard of the enema and other strange stuff shoved up asses fetish. However, for a person WITHOUT the fetish and who are doing it to get drunk, it is idiotic and not worth the risk, IMHO. It's kinda like people with a sadism fetish. While they might enjoy enjoy getting whipped during a consensual sexual encounter, they might cry like a bitch if they were a victim of a random street beating, for instance.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Butt-chugging is possible, but I don't know how much of a "fad" it's becoming. Steve-O did it on one of the 'Jackass' episodes...or maybe it was one of the movies.
November 14, 2011
Kim, Just bring your own drink, like lemonade, spiked with rum. Thank you

lab mom
kidlesskim
inkyoffline

Although I never heard it called "sounding", I have heard of the enema and other strange stuff shoved up asses fetish. However, for a person WITHOUT the fetish and who are doing it to get drunk, it is idiotic and not worth the risk, IMHO. It's kinda like people with a sadism fetish. While they might enjoy enjoy getting whipped during a consensual sexual encounter, they might cry like a bitch if they were a victim of a random street beating, for instance.

Sounding is actually urethral insertion. For kicks.

I talked about the tampon shots all day at work. My client was laughing then said "Well how does it even absorb if it's already full of vodka?"

took me a minute to realize she was imagining trying to use a vodka tampon on her period.

I love my job
Would this actually beat a breath test anyway?
I might be completely wrong and you'll all be laughing at me, but I vaguely remember reading that smells in your breath such as garlic and alcohol, are there because it's in your bloodstream and gets into the air in your lungs before it's expelled.

Someone with medical knowledge can tell me if that's really stupid, but if it's true then the alcohol would be in your bloodstream and therefore still get into your breath even if you don't drink it.
November 14, 2011
happysammy
I might be completely wrong and you'll all be laughing at me, but I vaguely remember reading that smells in your breath such as garlic and alcohol, are there because it's in your bloodstream and gets into the air in your lungs before it's expelled.

Someone with medical knowledge can tell me if that's really stupid, but if it's true then the alcohol would be in your bloodstream and therefore still get into your breath even if you don't drink it.

I don't understand how anything besides a blood or piss test could show alcohol results if it was shoved up an ass or cooter and absorbed into the blood stream. However, I can see where someone could fail a field sobriety test and a blood-piss test be required after their arrest for DUI.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
November 14, 2011
Happysammy ~

I heard something sim once too. One of my ex's got a DUI and had to take the court mandated 'classes' involved with that.

This was prior to me meeting him, but he did speak about it and I remember him saying something like - alcohol is expelled from the body via the lungs.

I am not really sure either.
November 14, 2011
But there is one good thing could come from the vodka tampons: They might kill sperm and prevent pregnancy and help with population control. I am sure that the Lysol back in the old days could have been a form of population control too.
evilchildlessbitch
All of those girls using Vodka tampons must have chronic, ongoing yeast infections.

Not to mention, wouldn't all of that alcohol up there BURN like a mofo?

(God, it hurts just thinking about it!)
November 14, 2011
happysammy

The respiratory system is a major part of the acid base balance system. Excess acid is "blown off" via respiration / exhalation. The machine is based on William Henry's law, which states that when the water solution of a volatile compound is brought into equilibrium with air, there is a fixed ratio between the concentration of the compound in air and its concentration in water. This ratio is constant at a given temperature. The human body is 37 degrees Celsius on average. Breath leaves the mouth at a temperature of 34 degrees Celsius. Alcohol in the body obeys Henry's Law as it is a volatile compound and diffuses in body water. (wikipedia) Translation, the booze is absorbed into the blood stream.

When the volatile compound is in the blood stream is will pass through the lungs and will partially off load at the alveolar / capillary bed along with CO2 and other gases. The machine detects this and gives an indirect estimate of BA. If there is doubt it is usually confirmed by having a blood test. Translation, some of the booze and products of booze metabolism is blown off via respiration through the capillaries and alveoli.

The respiratory system is a major part of the acid base balance system. Excess acid is "blown off" via respiration / exhalation. The machine is based on William Henry's law, which states that when the water solution of a volatile compound is brought into equilibrium with air, there is a fixed ratio between the concentration of the compound in air and its concentration in water. This ratio is constant at a given temperature. The human body is 37 degrees Celsius on average. Breath leaves the mouth at a temperature of 34 degrees Celsius. Alcohol in the body obeys Henry's Law as it is a volatile compound and diffuses in body water. (wikipedia) Translation, the booze is absorbed into the blood stream.

When the volatile compound is in the blood stream is will pass through the lungs and will partially off load at the alveolar / capillary bed along with CO2 and other gases. The machine detects this and gives an indirect estimate of BA. If there is doubt it is usually confirmed by having a blood test. Translation, some of the booze and products of booze metabolism is blown off via respiration through the capillaries and alveoli.

Thank you Thom, I'm glad I'm not just imagining things. You have described it rather more technically than I did, but if the alcohol goes into the blood stream and is offloaded through air being expelled from the lungs, then taking your alcohol through another orifice isn't going to save you from a breath test.
There may be some disappointed drunk drivers out there, when they find out the hard way that this method doesn't work. Serves them right.
Butt chugging and vodka tampons are SOOOOOOooooooooo yesterday.

I breastfeed barflies with beer. Now, THAT's a superpower, and nobody tells me to put my boobs away.
November 17, 2011
That reminds me I forgot to report back on my "experiment". I dropped a super size me tampon with a plastic applicator into a cup of water and forgot about it until the next day, so my results my be skewed. Anyway, the insides were all bloated out the end of it, much like a popcorn kernel would look if it wasn't all the way popped. It could probably be inserted if someone put KY jelly on it OR they had a huge twat or insensitive bum hole. It appeared to have soaked up enough liquid to do the trick too, assuming it didn't absorb it too much for release into the human tissue. Since those things are designed to absorb rather than release liquid, I am not convinced it would get anyone drunk, although I am not curious enough to test that theory.bouncing and laughing

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login