Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teen male awwtard wants a wife by age 18 and wants their kids homebirthed

Posted by Cambion 
Why are you assuming his moo didn't discipline him and made up the diagnoses? Kids can have behavioral problems regardless of whether or not their disciplined. Also, a kid with autism is hard to miss though theres varying degrees of severity. I always find it amusing how this forum thinks certain mental/behavior problems are actually undisciplined kids. Though this may be true in some cases, there really are people who get diagnosed by health professional (did it mention that in article).
Re: Teen male awwtard wants a wife by age 18 and wants their kids homebirthed
November 17, 2011
Kelli
I always find it amusing how this forum thinks certain mental/behavior problems are actually undisciplined kids.

And I always find it amusing how unregistered posters want to paint all members of a forum with the same broad brush.
Tiquer
Kelli
I always find it amusing how this forum thinks certain mental/behavior problems are actually undisciplined kids.

And I always find it amusing how unregistered posters want to paint all members of a forum with the same broad brush.

I find it amusing (as well as fascinating) that people don't even read any threads before announcing their conclusions because if they did, they would know that we DO think a lot of these modern diagnoses ARE actually cases of lazy parenting and/or lack of discipline! Not ALL of them, but MANY.

So, fuck off with your professional assessment(s), kelli.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: Teen male awwtard wants a wife by age 18 and wants their kids homebirthed
November 17, 2011
It's a safe assumption to make since Moos self-diagnose their kids way too often. Most of the time, the kid is fine and is just a brat, while other times the kid might actually be mentally ill and Moo guesses the wrong condition because she wants him to have something that will make her the ideal Moo martyr.

Even if the kid is a genuine retard (which he may be), ALL kids need to be disciplined. Failing to teach them boundaries, right and wrong, and how to kinda behave themselves is a disservice whether a kid is a retard or normal. This Moo should not be encouraging this weird behavior toward her son's female classmate because this stalker behavior of his won't be something people smile and nod at when he's an adult.

If she's not going to make an effort, she needs to stick the kid in a group home.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login