Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Butt Chugging And Vodka Tampons – The New Fads :wtf

Posted by toomanybrats 
Butt Chugging And Vodka Tampons – The New Fads :wtf
November 12, 2011
Parents of teenagers have a lot to be worried about today, but are you aware of the new fads of Butt Chugging and Vodka Tampons?

Butt Chugging is similar to a beer bong, except that the consumption of the beer is rectally, as opposed to orally. A funnel is connected to a tube which is inserted into the rectum. The beer is taken much like an enema. The main purpose of Butt Chugging as opposed to drinking beer is that the alcohol taken rectally has a much greater effect than the alcohol taken orally.

The alcohol gets absorbed directly into the bloodstream when taken rectally, bypassing the stomach and the acid in the stomach. One major disadvantage with Butt Chugging is that you can't vomit the beer as you can if you consume too much beer in the traditional manner.

Stupid is as stupid does!

Oh my fucking god!doh face Is this where we are headed as a species?:eh??
Re: Butt Chugging And Vodka Tampons – The New Fads :wtf
November 12, 2011
Although Snopes doesn't have anything on "butt chugging," have to say it sounds like the latest wild-eyed rumor about teens, no disrespect to toomanybrats. Anecdatally, I LOVE good beer myself and prefer to ingest it in the conventional way!
November 12, 2011
This reminds me of a "conspiracy theory" I came up with ~

"They" are "slipping us chemicals" in toilet paper.

Think about it. Who'd ever suspect? They could put chemicals in there and you would absorb those, ah... up through the 'membranes'.

Think about the possibilities.

Well, I'll have to cut this short because there's some guys in black suits and sunglasses at my front door ~

grinning smiley
November 12, 2011
What a potentially deadly and idiotic thing to do. Pretty soon we'll be starting topics entitled, "Death by Vodka Soaked Tampon" or, "Death by Beer Enema". I guess that's what stupid teens turn to when there's no train tracks in their area.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
I want to hear more about the bloody marys.
November 12, 2011
http://www.snopes.com/risque/kinky/vodka.asp

http://www.seattlepi.com/national/article/Woman-accused-of-giving-husband-lethal-sherry-1165596.php

The first one is from snopes, and nobody's willing to test the theory. The second link is to an article where a guy died from a sherry enema. These things scream urban legend to me. The one time it's mentioned in the media, the guy died. I'm willing to bet it wouldn't help you get drunk and live to tell the story.
November 12, 2011
It's real. I don't know if many will do it but in this Jackass culture butt chugging isn't a big deal as far as stupid stunts. Butt play of all kinds is cool now. There are youtube videos but I won't watch them. I did see kids doing shots in the eye for the same reason, quick absorption. Kids who do these things to their delicate membranes may not know the damage now but it could sure show up later. Not that they care, they will just get SSI disability and free medical care when their butt falls out.
November 12, 2011
SO, out of curiosity, just how drunk can a person get with the soaked tampon trick and not suffer any serious health consequences?:chug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
November 12, 2011
kidlesskim
SO, out of curiosity, just how drunk can a person get with the soaked tampon trick and not suffer any serious health consequences?:chug

This is according to snopes.com. It's not any faster than drinking it.
November 12, 2011
satansbitch
kidlesskim

Yeah, but unless someone sticks their snout up your ass, they won't smell the alcohol so it does sound like it has an upside. I am planning ahead for ways to make it through the famblee get togethers during the holidays.drinkingy

November 12, 2011
kidlesskim
satansbitch
kidlesskim

Yeah, but unless someone sticks their snout up your ass, they won't smell the alcohol so it does sound like it has an upside. I am planning ahead for ways to make it through the famblee get togethers during the holidays.drinkingy

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious

I've always put vodka in apple juice and and either smoked cigarrettes right after the other or chewed cinnamon gum.
This has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. If it doesn't get you any more drunk, then why not just DRINK the alcohol? I think they just like sticking things up their asses.
November 12, 2011
Not to get too gross or technical here, but pulling things out from my medical background makes me think that you couldn't possibly keep that much beer up your rectum long enough for it to absorb. I assume a beer enema would run out their ass unless they kept their butt clenched for a hour or so. All of those girls using Vodka tampons must have chronic, ongoing yeast infections. A person just can't possibly be shoving alcohol up their cooter without some serious ramifications. I am so glad I finally get to use this two faces puking
November 12, 2011
kidlesskim
satansbitch
kidlesskim

Would be a convenient way to beat the breathalyzer during the holidays but not likely to get you invited to future parties...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
November 12, 2011
Aw, now someone with a strong stomach watch the youtube vids if you have an account (must be over 18 ya knows) and report back. grinning smiley
COMPLETELY NSFW! Drunken Slut Has Hilarious Distaster (Wine Enema). Of course, doesn't prove much of anything, but this thread made me think of it.

And yes, me and my friends love to try and freak each other out with Efukt and/or b0g, etc. grinning smiley
November 12, 2011
inky
I want to hear more about the bloody marys.

With the string in it!

So what's the health consequences beyond yeast infections? Our grandmothers used to douche with Lysol and they lived.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
November 12, 2011
Thank goodness they don't drink FROM butt! openmouthed shock

Maybe it's time for humans to start dying out eventually. =P
November 12, 2011
Zzelda

Well, I'll have to cut this short because there's some guys in black suits and sunglasses at my front door ~

grinning smiley

You sure they're not wearing white coats? :spin

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
November 12, 2011
I'm gonna soak one in some water tonight and see if it absorbs the whole ounce and if it swells up too much to insert, just out of curiosity. :drkbddybouncing and laughing

November 12, 2011
kidlesskim
I'm gonna soak one in some water tonight and see if it absorbs the whole ounce and if it swells up too much to insert, just out of curiosity. :drkbddybouncing and laughing

Please let me know. I'm following this out of morbid curiosity.
November 12, 2011
kidlesskim

Didn't expect that this thread would make me laugh out loud, but there you go. bouncing and laughing
November 12, 2011
Heard a fun story on StudentDoctor, I think it was, where a server at some kind of gay bar or night club was having constant UTIs without any explanation. Then this patient revealed that he would use a catheter to fill his bladder with wine and then fill patrons's glasses via urination. 'Splains the infections. So yeah, people will put booze in their holes and sometimes others will drink it. :goggle

I've also heard of the booze enemas for people who want to get drunk, but don't want to get caught with beer on their breath or something. I'm not a drinker, but I thought the point of drinking (sometimes) was to relish the flavor. Besides, isn't it easier to just fucking drink it? And wouldn't pumping booze up your ass burn? Wouldn't it leak out? Do you do a handstand to keep it in your body until its absorbed and you're drunk?

People are fucking dumb. I think their parents would be more forgiving if they found them drinking the normal way rather than coming home to see a beer bong hanging out of Junior's ass.
I remember this going round when I was at school, like 12 years ago.

Supposedly someone 'at another school' had done it and had a 'great time'. Don't remember if anyone at our school was dumb enoug to try it, but I didn't.
November 13, 2011
Cambion
Heard a fun story on StudentDoctor, I think it was, where a server at some kind of gay bar or night club was having constant UTIs without any explanation. Then this patient revealed that he would use a catheter to fill his bladder with wine and then fill patrons's glasses via urination. 'Splains the infections. So yeah, people will put booze in their holes and sometimes others will drink it. :goggle Anyone who has EVER been catheterized. while awake, for the purpose of draining urine OUT of their bladders will know, without a doubt, this has got to be an urban legend OR a real fucking idiot who would try this stunt.:hs

I've also heard of the booze enemas for people who want to get drunk,I had NEVER heard of any of that until I saw it on that "Stupid ways to die" show. but don't want to get caught with beer on their breath or something. I'm not a drinker, but I thought the point of drinking (sometimes) was to relish the flavor.Oh God no! I loathe the taste and smell of most ANY type of alcohol, although I do prefer a good red wine or liqueur like Grand Marnier IF I must choose. However, when I drink it's generally for the purpose of getting drunk and I straight shoot it with a chaser on an empty stomach for the best and fastest results, taking care to stop and let it digest some before it makes me get to the vomit stage, but that's just me. Many people claim to like the taste. Besides, isn't it easier to just fucking drink it? And wouldn't pumping booze up your ass burn? Wouldn't it leak out? Do you do a handstand to keep it in your body until its absorbed and you're drunk? I would NEVER use an enema of ANY type for recreational use. I can't think of anything more painful. The vodka soaked tampon though, I might would actually try so my breath wouldn't give me away. However, it sounds a bit risky health wise so I likely will just tough it out over the famblee holidays and pop a cork after I get home, like a normal drunk..:chug

People are fucking dumb. I think their parents would be more forgiving if they found them drinking the normal way rather than coming home to see a beer bong hanging out of Junior's ass. Anyone who would unnecessarily shove anything up their asses is a complete idiot.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login