Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2241 12 yr old BOY in Ladies' Room

Posted by CFinPDX 
CFinPDX
2241 12 yr old BOY in Ladies' Room
March 27, 2007
That is very disturbing. By that age there is no way in hell that boy should have been in the women's restroom. That's just begging for trouble. And how sick is it that his moo would drag him in there with her? I think I would have had to complain to the management over that one. And I have a hard time believing that the other moos would be o.k. with having him in there with their young daughters.
Re: 2241 12 yr old BOY in Ladies' Room
March 28, 2007
Wow, that is really strange. I wonder if he wanted to be there, didn't know any better, or just knew his mother was a whack-job who he'd better listen to or suffer the consequences?

And what an attitude from the moo, just for spite I would have gone to the management and complained.
March 28, 2007
If a father brought his twelve-year-old DAUGHTER into the Men's Room, the authorities would be all over his ass...even if the guy was in a bad area and truly did fear leaving her anywhere alone. Yet, a moo can do this and it is considered "okay". I find mothers to be the most neurotic of a people! I ran into too many of them when I was a bagger at a couple of markets long, long ago. What a fucking job!
March 28, 2007
i mean if the boy or girl was really bursting, and the parent brought them in, a lot of men in the mens room would say ok, but be quick.

but the idea of a 12 year old boy in a female only room, with potentially younger female girls in, is dangerous.
from the story the boy didnt go, and was just waiting for the moo. now that is plain wrong, the moo probably had the fear of pedophiles, but even so, that woman deserved to be caught short up a mountain, with no shelter

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
March 28, 2007
Hmmmm. The mother answered for the 12 year old boy. Maybe he was retarded?
Elizabeth
March 29, 2007
The kid did look kind of embarrassed. At first, I thought he was in there by himself to cause trouble, then when I asked him if he shouldn't be in the other restroom, he looked kind of embarrassed. Then the moo screamed.

You're right, amethusos*, that if a dad brought a daughter into the mens' room, all hell would break loose.

Yes, mercurior, I think he was just waiting for moomy. Also, the mens' room was just a few feet from the ladies'.

I hope moomy dearest doesn't turn him into some kind of Norman Bates. Damned moo was so self righteous; I think she is a whack-job.

It's very uncomfortable to go into a public restroom to see someone of the opposite sex that is old enough to know.
March 29, 2007
Elizabeth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The kid did look kind of embarrassed. At first, I
> thought he was in there by himself to cause
> trouble, then when I asked him if he shouldn't be
> in the other restroom, he looked kind of
> embarrassed. Then the moo screamed.

Elizabeth, what the hell did the moo scream about???

As I have said befpre, I notice how moos tend to be the nastiest and most neurotic characters. A couple of years ago, I was in the mall's Payless Shoe Source. This moo was giving the clerk holy hell over a few dollars on a pair of baybee shoes. The clerk was nice and did tell her about how she could not credit a charge card on certain issues unless the store manager was there.

The moo flipped out as if someone had robbed her. She was screaming and yelling over how she had to pay $10 an hour for a babysitter so she could go shopping. This cunt would not stop. I used to work retail and other service jobs so I saw red and said, "The lady is just doing her job, Give her a break."

The house ho made a HUGE mistake by telling *ME* to mind my own business. I told this cunt how the abuse of another human being -- even verbal abuse -- is indeed EVERYONE'S business. I also told her that she needed to stop acting like a jerk especially since she obviously does not work and does not know what it is like to do a job. I was also very bad and called her "bitch". Other customers did hear me.

I walked off before I got even more incensed. I literally was seeing red by then. The fucking moo was still screaming. I actually forgot where I had parked my car for a moment because I was THAT mad!!! I immediately left because I was truly afraid of my temper at that point as the breeder was still going off the deep end.

I know I sort of went off-topic for this thread...but the line about how the moo screamed in the bathroom jogged my memory on ballistic moos. Any retail or service job I worked, these women were the first to scream over any tiny thing. Most of the time, these mothers were stay-at-home women who never worked a day in their lives which made their guff worse to take. These mommies are fucking nuts! No wonder most of their husbands are screwing other women!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login