Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2245 Sleep Loss Over Baybee

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2245 Sleep Loss Over Baybee
March 29, 2007
Wow. All I can say is, SUCKS TO BE THEM!!!!! My cousin in MA with the new loaf isn't lovin' life too much right now.

I love to sleep, it rocks to be able to snuggle up next to SO, fall alseep, sleep straight through the night, and wake up whenever we feel like it. When we work M-F it's nice knowing we can sleep uninterrupted until the alarm goes off. And take uninterrupted naps too.

Our cats and dogs even know we like to sleep in. When we get up on the weekend, they are all draped around the bedroom in various places, hanging out, just waiting for us to get up. No wailing, screaming, mid-night feedings, shitty diapers, puke, piss or shit in the bed, monsters under the bed, in the closet, bad dreams, nothing. Just bliss. AAAAAAAHHHHH.........
Re: 2245 Sleep Loss Over Baybee
March 29, 2007
No wonder they look worse than zombies.
Smell worse too...I wonder when we'll read the story "Studies Show Parents Covered in 30% More Feces"
CFBitchfromLA
March 29, 2007
I always had this deep suspicion that I was a colicky baby given over to crying all night long, but my mom told me I was quiet and slept through the night. I am still a very sound sleeper thanks to being childfree, and my doctor notices that my blood pressure, cholesterol and overall health status are excellent despite having lymphoma treated last year with chemo.

My hair is finally back!
Anonymous User
March 29, 2007
Yay, sleep. That's a big part of the reason I would not have kids: I like to sleep. A lot. Ideally, I would get at least 10 hours of sleep a night to feel fully rested. I also do not like to get up early (having a job takes its toll on me). Even as a small baby I would not wake up until noon; sucked to be my mom who wanted to do chores in the mornings and could not run the vacuum! And I DO NOT take kindly to having my sleep interrupted.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login