April 02, 2007
CHECK OUT POST SECRET TODAY....

FIRST ONE....

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/#111862922318522205

MISERABLE ANYONE??????

SO GLAD NOT TO BE A MOOOOOO......!
Re: POST SECRET
April 02, 2007
Sounds like someone has a deaf child. While this is sad for the child, TOUGH SHIT for the pahrunt.

When you decide to have a baybee, you roll the dice - literally. Whatever you get - you get. And you like it. You wanted to be a pahrunt so bad, now didn't you? Or was it only IF your child came out perfect and beautiful? Is life not all flowery and wonderful now that your child is deaf? Worse things could have been wrong with that child than deafness.

Well pahrunts, perfect and beautiful children often grow up to be flunkies - and some not. Deaf children tend to make more of their lives because they have to work harder and prove themselves. I grew up with twins in my neighborhood that were deaf. Parents were losers and they both grew up and made nice lives for themselves.

My advice to that pahrunt is this: Quit your fucking whining, learn sign language and be glad you have that baybee you wanted so badly. I only hope this pahrunt treats this child they way it should be treated and not show any bitterness towards it because it is deaf.
April 02, 2007
Boo Hoo! I wanted a perfect widdle normal bayyybeeee and all I got was this lousy deaf....

Seriously, the ceaseless whining of parents about every single thing ever is such a great advertisment to be child free, I'm surprised people still have children.
April 02, 2007
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Boo Hoo! I wanted a perfect widdle normal
> bayyybeeee and all I got was this lousy deaf....

Exactly. But they are better people than we are, of course.
CF Uter
April 04, 2007
If they would just push the Kodak Moments memories out of their minds, they wouldn't have kyds.:cool

Every moo thinks it is gonna be some sweet, kissy-face experience, and have a "it's never gonna happen to me" attitude about the bad things that could occur. Every kyd/family is perfect and every parunt successful in making a perfect kid, teen and young adult.two faces puking

No one tells them to wake up to the reality of birth defects, etc. or bratly ending up a delinquent or pregnant at age 16. Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

My SIL (a former aerobics instructor) was like a "valley girl" in the 80's. eye rolling smiley Everything was about looks and keeping up and above the Jones. She had her first kyd in the 90's and the brat is a real porker, from the beginning because SILmoo is a terrrible parunt and doesn't make her kids do anything they don't want to, so she fed her sugar and hot dogs all day, every day. I'm talking huge.

2d brat is slight autistic or something, and is a handful. The bad parunting doesn't help that either. Of course, he didn't get all the help he needed b/c moo and duhd were in denial about the whole thing until a teacher intervened. angry flipping off

But since she was such a superficial boob in her youth, you just know these kyds are not what she had in mind when she had them. She wanted Leave it to Beaver meets Marsha Brady. (you would understand if you knew her) I'm sure she is miserable she can't dress her girl brat like a princess since she is a moose, and I'm sure she never expected autism to happen to her so, hates that she has to deal with a less than perfect son. I have read that autism occurs more if the FATHER is over 40, well, her hubby was over forty and she was over 35, so maybe she should have researched that possibilty before sprogging. But now she doesn't have the so-called perfect life she always pictured with sprroging, and now the former beauty queen looks 50 instead of 40. Poor Moo in law.:bawl
April 04, 2007
Wow, she's my age - 40. I see so many people from high school who look all haggard and worn out. And they all have a childed mess of a life. Even the ones who have married money and don't have much to worry about, their faces look like road maps. My best friend has aged 15 years since sprogging 2 boys over the past 5 years.

Breeding really does take it's toll on the body, both physically and mentally. Sucks to be a moo.

Meanwhile, we childfree can be well-preserved well into our 80's winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login