Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Supid Incumbent Mayor Guaranteed Reelection

Posted by Feh 
Supid Incumbent Mayor Guaranteed Reelection
April 02, 2007
I just have to get this off my chest. Praise "Bob" that tomorrow is election day in my town. For the past 2 weeks we've been hearing ads and receiving campaign literature from our incumbant Mayor, and I seriously don't think I can take any more. The entire basis of his campiagn has been that he implimented the smoking ban which now allows "FAMILIES MORE DINING OPTIONS" like the BARS where smoking used to take place. Let me add here that the city I live in has one of the higest ratios of resturants to citizens in the US, food serving bars not included. Parents DID have MANY places to take their HELLSPAWN to "eat", including many locally owned establishments that serve actual, healthy food at reasonable prices.

GODFUCKINGDAMNIT!!! BARS ARE NOT FOR CHILDREN! Why the fuck did I have to wait until I was 21 to drink legally when now every fertile asshole and their rotten kids can take all the good stools and swill whatever they can shove in their gaping mouths? When I grew up, BAD parents took their children to bars. GOOD parents acted like fucking ADULTS and realized that now that they'd had children, they had to curtail some of their boozy fun time to stay home and raise them. BAD parents had children who knew to go find Daddy at the bar before Mommy came home. GOOD parents knew that a bar and it's related drunks was not a good environment for children. BAD parents sent their kids to the bar to pick up smokes or a grease stained bag filled with "dinner". GOOD parents knew that the food in a bar: greasy burgers, fried delights, mysterious pickled products, was not healthy. Now, apparently, in my town it is the desire of ALL parents to be able to take their squirming, crying, spewing shit loaf to a dank, dark, stinky bar filled with irritable drunks for a delicious meal of fried cheese and a fat ol' greasy burger.

FUCK YOU PARENTS! FUCK YOU RIGHT UP THE ASS! (and no, not in a good way) One of these days you'll read about me after I vomit all over one of those fucking "lookie me! I'm still punk rock" families who thinks the bar is a great place to let the kiddies run rampant while they socialize with the rest of their stinking ilk. I hate them. I hate them so much.
Re: Supid Incumbent Mayor Guaranteed Reelection
April 02, 2007
Don't you know it's all about the almighty famblee, Feh?

We just had elections here, and it was the same kind of crap. Now they even want to ban any cigarette use being shown on TV or in movies, because of the chyyyyyldrun.

How funny - I managed to make it to 36 without becoming a smoker, despite all those eeeeeevil TV shows and films.
April 03, 2007
we in the uk havent had any cig adverts for years, maybe about 10, we have the ban on cigs coming july 1st.

when they say its all for the children (theres a uk advert that shows kids smoking supposed to trigger your caring side), its a myth there are real stories that dirt, and dust, and all the crap in the air, makes you healthier, now that people are uber clean, they are sicker.

cars produce far more pollution than cigarettes ever will, will they ban cars for tha sake of the children.

the uk smokers pays £9 BILLION in tax a year, which pays for the health of everyone, and education and with some left over, and if smoking does kill them sooner then no pensions. if everyone was to stop smoking, your personal income tax, will go up a LOT.

its all about the politicians controlling people, controlling the next generation, make them afraid, of getting ill, then they will stay in power.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
April 03, 2007
Of course! They have to use the KYD card in order to get smoking banned - as if everyone gives a flying shit about the little walking crotch rockets anyway.

I agree, BAD pahrunts took their kids to bars. Nowadays everyone thinks the whole fucking world should be FAMBLEE FRIENDLY. Again, GAWD forbid anyone feel left out. What's next, making strippers wear clothes so the KYDS can go to the local titty clubs and not see nudity?

Bars are for people over 21, asshole pahrunts. Get it?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login