Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Evict Toddler From Adults Only Community

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Evict Toddler From Adults Only Community
April 05, 2007
Cry me a river granny, you live in an adults-only senior community and just because your whoring daughter has a drug problem, doesn't mean you get to ruin the peace and quiet for everyone in your neighborhood. Tell the brat to take her big wheel and hit the pike.

I hope the people rallying against this kid win. It's bullshit that the grandparents are stupid enough to allow their lives to be disrupted like this. These people should be enjoying their golden years in retirement, not worrying about their drug-abusing daughter's brat. What's more, is that the daughter is obviously a thankless, self-centered bitch who couldn't care less about anyone other than herself. I thought being a pahrunt made you a better person??? I doubt this grand kid will grow up with any more exemplary values than her mother has.

And where, may I ask, is the father in all this??? Probably as unfit of a parent as the daughter is. No, it's not ridiculous that it has gone as far as it has (to quote the article) - they knew the rules before they moved in. Did they think everyone would find Sproglina just *SOOOOO ADORABLE* that no one could resist her??? They're just mean? WTF? The million-dollar question here would be, would the daughter disrupt and uproot her life to help out her parents in their time of need???????

If an exception is made now, it will continue, and pretty soon the once-peaceful retirement community will be Breederville with kindercrap and mini vans all over.

http://www.wftv.com/family/11481206/detail.html?rss=orlc&psp=nationalnews

http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070402/LOCAL/704020305/-1/rss
Anonymous User
Re: Evict Toddler From Adults Only Community
April 05, 2007
The grandparents only managed to raise one child who is now on drugs and is reproductively irresponsible (did nothing to prevent bringing a kid she couldn't raise into the world, and no dad in sight apparently). Sadly, this grandkid is probably better off in foster care than being raised by these same folks.
I think those grandparents should be grateful that the kid wasn't kicked out after the first DAY. Why was she (and her druggie mom) allowed to live there for 3 FRIGGGING YEARS?????? I would have filed a lawsuit after the first day or two.

Those grandparents are a clueless lot. Their daughter should be sterilized and/or jailed. The best place for that little girl is in a foster home, where she just might get some adults who love her and will provide a stable place to live. It's got to be better than her present situation (AND who knows how long her grandparents are going to live, for that matter?).
April 06, 2007
There are the grandbreeders who buy into "adult-only" communities for senior citizens and then cry a fucking river :bawl when they take guardianship of that toddler. My grandmother lived in a senior apartment complex for about 12 years. Even a non-senior adult under the age of 55 could not live there with the resident. A three-day visit was the max for anyone under the age of 55, whether it be an adult child or that grandchild.

A similar thing happened in the 1980's when it was legal to have "adult-only" communities for non-seniors. A couple bought a home and then had a baby a few years later. By the time the child hit toddlerhood, the home owner's association was pressing for the people to sell and move. Of course, that tiny tot's face was on the news of how a group could kick out something so sweet and adorable.

I have seen good neighbourhoods go to shit when it becomes so "family". As for the older people, they knew the rules and the laws that protected senior citizen "adult only" communities so they need to give the kid to someone else who wants it or move. It is that simple...
April 09, 2007
Gah! I PRAY for the day I am old enough to move to an "adults only" community, if this is denied me, then I have to resort to plan B. commiting a felony and getting throwed in prison. Certianly not the perfect community, but guarenteed "adults only"
April 10, 2007
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gah! I PRAY for the day I am old enough to move to
> an "adults only" community, if this is denied me,
> then I have to resort to plan B. commiting a
> felony and getting throwed in prison. Certianly
> not the perfect community, but guarenteed "adults
> only"

Be careful, Feh! Some prisons will allow moos to have their infants with them until about age two... tongue sticking out smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login