Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2261: Dud spitting on

Posted by Matush 
Matush
2261: Dud spitting on
April 06, 2007
here's further elaboration on the incident. Epitome of entitlerents.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2007/feb/28/former_naples_councilman_must_undergo_psychologica/
Re: 2261: Dud spitting on
April 06, 2007
What a fucking abusive asshole.
Matush
April 07, 2007
Not just him but his wife sounds like a nasty piece of work as well. No wonder this guy lost the elections.
April 09, 2007
Somebody should have punched his fucking teeth out. What a disgusting asshole.
April 09, 2007
I hope he violates his parole so he can spend a year in jail eating rice, beans and bologna sandwiches on white bread.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong what the resturant management? Regular, schmegular...if you're being a disruptive ass in a sushi resturant (which isn't a cheap meal, even in florida) you should be asked to leave. People go to sushi resturants for sushi and for the tranquil atmosphere. This situation shouldn't have been allowed to progress as far as it did, but I forgot, he stuck his dick in a woman, came and now is doing TMIJITW, so we should all bow to his mighty cock and shit loaf, because he's obviously doing a GREAT job of raising a decent human being.
April 09, 2007
This actually reminds me of a run in I had with a bunch of parents at a show a couple of months ago.

First, let me set the scene...an acoustic band is playing at a local bar. The band is relatively popular with the hosts of a nationally syndicated morning radio show that gets played on a commercial radio station around here. They will play their more humorous and bawdy selections, and even haveband members on every once in a while. When you go to any shows this band puts on, they post signs EVERYWHERE stating "due to the acoustic nature of this show, we request you keep your conversation to a minimum for the enjoyment of all". If you had only heard them on the radio show, you would have probably only heard 3-4 songs in their huge playlist.

Anyway, I've secured a seat in the back, on the pool table so I can see. I have also secured a couple seats for friends. We sit through the first set just fine. Though, I determine after overhearing their converstation through the entire first set, that the group nearby are parents out on the town for the first time in weeks, because all they do is talk about their wonderful children, and how hard it is to find child care. During the intermission, a bunch of us go out to have a smoke, and return to find that the parents have pushed all our coats over into one corner of the pool table. Eventually, their group thins out and we are allowed to have some of our spots back. The band starts up, and they continue their normal volume conversation. People around us shush them, they keep talking. The band stops to request that people keep it down and they simmer down until the band starts playing again, and then resume their normal conversation. Finally, the door guy walks up to them and tells them to keep it down. Unfortunately, since this is a locally owned bar, the bartender isn't wearing a uniform, and they don't listen. Instead they decide to spend the rest of the show making an annoying "shhhhhhh" noise as loudly as they can inbetween every song. Finally, I turn to the woman nearest me and ask "I know this is your first time out in public in a while, but is there some reason why you can't keep it down while the band is playing?" She tells me to shut up. I lean past her and ask the man next to her "Is there some reason why you can't take your conversation outside?" He says "we paid to be here the same as you". I said "no, I'm on the guest list and am here because I enjoy this band and would like to hear their music." He says "why don't you shut up?" and I inform him that he's ruining it for EVERYONE who came to enjoy the show, and if you wanted to go to a bar to whoop it up, why did you pick one that was having an acoustic band? Apparently, this is too much for him to comprehend, and he says that I'm a stupid bitch, and he can do what he wants in the bar. I tell him "you are a cock biting asshole who has already been told by staff to shut up". Then his wife gets all up in my face saying "you can't say that, we're just trying to have fun. what staff person told us to be quiet?" I then turned to her and said "just becuase someone isn't wearing a little uniform to make it easy for you, trust me when I say that the guy who you paid at the door did tell you to shut the fuck up, you cunt eyed bitch" She gasps and turns to her husband who tells me to shut the fuck up. So I get up, stand right in front of him and say "just because you've ruined your entire life by having children like a pair of rutting dogs doesn't mean you can spend your only night out in weeks ruining everyone else's good time (by now my friends are gathering around) Trust me when I say you are a rotten puke, your wife is a stupid cow, your children aren't special in any way and will be mindless cubicle jockeys just like you." He turns about 8 shades of purple, and looks as though he's about to haul off and punch me. Knowing I have a cadre of witnesses, including a couple intimidating biker looking gay men who'd never hurt a fly, (oh, and the alcohol didn't hurt) I say "go ahead, be a BIIIIIG MAAAAAN and punch me, because I'm sure there are alot of folks here waiting for an excuse to beat your stupid loud ass. Hell, I know I'd be real happy to kick your balls back into your throat so I don't have to worry about you making any more fucking kids...or you can just get your mouth breathing, dead eyed face away from me and go back to the fucking suburb that houses your worthless, idiot family" He sizes up my back up, mutters something under his breath, puts his arm protectively around his idiot wife (complete with tri colored dye job and dumb ass slip ons) and shuffles off to the rest of his group, who had retreated to the other side of the bar.

HA!
Anonymous User
April 09, 2007
Wow Feh! I enjoyed your story soooo much I read it a couple of times and savored every tidbit!!!!
And congrats on your (upcoming/past?) wedding!!!
April 09, 2007
Wedding, though after seeing every wedding website in existance, I've taken to calling it a Dreading. Seriously, does every woman think that she gets to be Princess Bunny Pansy on the wedding day? And does every person who has a wedding have to spend thousands of dollars?

It is upcoming...13 months and counting.
April 09, 2007
mine and rowans is september 8th, this year. i get sick and tired of selfish people, our wedding it going to cost $600, for a flight for me there, either get married there, or fly to las vegas (to avoid her mother), then thats it done, no flowers, no dresses, no bridesmaid, no best man, (her dad will be going as he want to video it).

people go to a concert to listen to music, not to chat, they missed out on the songs, so what was the point in them going

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
April 09, 2007
Good for you, Feh. I loathe the breeder pahrunt who is obnoxious when they get to be out on the town for the first time in years. Worse, when these assholes don't know their limit and get behind the wheel of a car.

I never did get the whole entitled-Bridezilla thing. I hate being the center of attention. A nice quiet, laid back ceremony is just fine by me.
April 09, 2007
a ;ittle poem, i just wrote. i am sure those just married, will be married, know what its like, (or maybe i am an old romantic).

my love, my life, my heart
where can i start?
by saying How much you mean to me,
by being there next to you
by holding your hand when your ill
by cheering you up when your down,

you are everything thats worthwhile
you are my sun, and stars, my smile
you make it worth waking up
my everything, let us be together
nothing doesnt matter
you are my one and only,
the heart that beats under my skin
beats for you, i live for you.

you are my life.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
April 09, 2007
Our wedding was a formal grown-up but relaxed affair, no bridesmaids frills. There were NO children invited, we had a jazz band playing and no DJ. People could dance with one another like in the old days. Almost 2 years after, friends and colleagues still tell me it was the best wedding/party they went to and still tell me I chose a good caterer.
cfhistorian
April 10, 2007
I'll hop on the wedding bandwagon. I got married 9 months ago, and we had a lovely outdoor wedding ceremony on the grounds of my undergraduate alma mater. We had no one in the actual wedding party other than ourselves (and our officiant, who wrote a lovely spiritual, rather than religious, ceremony for us...we're atheists and she accomodated us in every way and was so great), and we had fewer than 20 guests, none of whom were under 16! Our reception afterwards was a nice dinner in a local restaurant (in one of their private rooms...but I must admit that I liked the smiles I got walking back forth from the room to the restroom in my dress!). Maybe she's biased, but my stepmother thought our $1,500 wedding was far nicer than my uncle's $30,000 wedding later in the year.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login