Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2265: Thank you, thank you very little

Posted by Feh 
2265: Thank you, thank you very little
April 10, 2007
After visiting that site, I don't think I'll ever stop vomiting.
two faces puking
Fortunately, I guess I'll know what the hell I'm looking at when I see such a shirt (becuse we all will eventually) and be able to take appropriate action Mr. T: I pitty tha fools before my head explodes :kill
Makes me want to design my own t-shirt: "Inconceivable"
Re: 2265: Thank you, thank you very little
April 11, 2007
They should design a T-Shirt displaying a smiling womb with legs on the front. Below the picture could read, "Up and Coming Breeder."

I'm sure they'd sell millions because the dumb, breeder cows of the world just wouldn't get it.

They should design one for duhds too, one of a tired-looking wallet with legs. Below could read, "I should have had a vasectomy."

And lastly, a T-Shirt displaying a crying BAYBEE. Caption, "I'm the load my mommy should have swallowed."
Re: 2265: Thank you, thank you very little
April 11, 2007
Back where I used to live awhile back, I knew a childless lady who wore a t-shirt with the female reproductive system screen-printed on it. I guess she got it from some trendy boutique. I find it odd how women define themselves by their wombs. In my more radical lefty days, I bid on a tee from eBay that said, "Cunt". Talk about one hell of a bidding war! I am glad I did not win the damned thing because I would now be embarrassed had I gone around town with such a thing emblazoned on my chest. Time for me to sign off. I am not doing well today... sad smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login