Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2269 Father's Rights

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Re: 2269 Father's Rights
April 14, 2007
thats the modern disease for you, its always someone elses problem, they will find a solution, nothing to do with me pal.

they expect the government, other people (mostly men) to solve the problem when they can solve it themselves.. they would rather have someone else do it.

there are bad people out there, but then there are great people out there too.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
April 15, 2007
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thats the modern disease for you, its always
> someone elses problem, they will find a solution,
> nothing to do with me pal.
>
> they expect the government, other people (mostly
> men) to solve the problem when they can solve it
> themselves.. they would rather have someone else
> do it.

Men can be asses, too, just like you said. However, women almost always feel entitled that a man is to take care of her even after a relationship ends and there are no kids involved. I am still shocked at how my co-worker claimed that the ex-boyfriend of the other co-worker was expected to "help" his former girlfriend even though HE was the one who supported her during the two-year relationship. I am sure once that deal is over that the woman will whine how she had to "put out" for him "helping" her with that apartment. Well, nothing is free in this life so there are no sympathies from me. If the situation was reversed and a man said the ex-girlfriend was required to help him after the end of the union, most people would call the ass a "gigolo" and tell him to get a second job.
CFBitchfromLA
April 15, 2007
Oh great. A big fucking heap of thanks to that stupid bitch for making women into nothing but scheming, baby rabid cunts just after a wallet. Forget about love, the freedom of choice and private property--the cunt wants a brat and she has to reduce women everywhere back to a 1950s persona that all females have to trap a man with deceit and dishonesty.

Did she ever think that maybe a deity was trying to tell her something by ultimately making her sterile? The bitch is probably too stupid to even think about it.

I knew things were fucked up in the European Union just like the United States, but not that bad!!
April 16, 2007
luckily this at the moment, is a rare occurance. but now that there is a precedence, perhaps some sense will happen.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login