Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FBoFW - Built-In Babysitters

Posted by amethusos* 
FBoFW - Built-In Babysitters
April 14, 2007
The storyline is heating up. Mike and Deanna are buying Mike's parents' place and the parents will buy down the street. Deanna tells her young sister-in-law, April - the teenager who is apprehensive of leaving the family home, how she can stay with them. April says to herself how she does not want to be the 'live-in babysitter'. That alone says it all. The moo only wants her husband's young sister there to do the cunt work of taking care of two nasty toddlers while the married couple are at work or going out at night. No one wants to be a cunt worker especially if not being paid for it!
Re: FBoFW - Built-In Babysitters
April 15, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No one wants to be a cunt worker especially if not
> being paid for it!

Tell me about it. I was the free babysitter for my aunt when she couldn't be arsed to give up her social life after spawning (and that she didn't want anyone in our small everyone-knows-everyone's-business town to know she had a kid by a man who wasn't her boyfriend). The kid didn't misbehave - I just have no patience with kids, and even if I did get paid I still wouldn't choose to do it. But, you know, family = free babysitter.

I quit reading FBoFW after it started getting breederific. Give me The Lockhorns and Garfield any day over FBoFW.
April 15, 2007
Relatives and friends often view teens or a childfree adult as an unpaid cunt worker for their sprogs. When I was 16 in 1980, my mother was contemplating renting this cool house with a pool. Her single moo co-worker would live with us along with her hellion toddler. My mother told me that she would pay a little more in rent so her friend would not think that my babysitting was free and part of the deal. I look back and think that this was a very nice thing of my mom to offer. For one thing, a roomie is not required to be a built-in babysitter believing it is part of the rent the moo pays. This never came to pass as the house was near a high school. Mom knew there would be trouble with teens hopping the fence and using the pool without anyone's permission. The comic shows how selfish breeders are -- Deanna only wants her young sister-in-law around to deal with the screaming tiny tots.
Anonymous User
April 20, 2007
It's just sad that your mom had to pay more money so you weren't treated like that...I mean, you not being an unpaid babysitter should've been a given, y'know?
April 21, 2007
K12144 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's just sad that your mom had to pay more money
> so you weren't treated like that...I mean, you not
> being an unpaid babysitter should've been a given,
> y'know?

It is messed up that my mom felt she would have to pay more rent so *I* would be paid for taking care of the roommate's brat. Fortunately for me and my mom, she decided to pass up that house. I also think that any roomie would feel it was her responsibility to pay for childcare rather than think her roomie's teen was an unpaid cunt worker.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login