Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anna Nicole's Diaries...

Posted by amethusos* 
Anna Nicole's Diaries...
April 15, 2007
Yeah...the diaries are up for sale but so far there are no takers. She looked really pretty in her old diary when the oil billionaire husband was still alive. I think she truly loved this elderly man who got her out of the life as a stripper. The man's death was the beginning of her downfall. Anna Nicole got used to the "good life" and would do anything to keep it even if it meant hurting herself.

One part of the diary has how she hated sex. I can imagine how many strippers and ex-strippers do not want to be touched by a man after all of the indignities they suffer to make more than working a McJob. Anna Nicole probably felt that being with the elderly man was safe as he was not going to force himself onto her. None of these other men afterward cared a damn about her. Now...the child is going to be a pawn for all of these greedy people. Yet, the childfree are called selfish?
Re: Anna Nicole's Diaries...
April 16, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One part of the diary has how she hated sex. I can
> imagine how many strippers and ex-strippers do not
> want to be touched by a man after all of the
> indignities they suffer to make more than working
> a McJob. Anna Nicole probably felt that being with
> the elderly man was safe as he was not going to
> force himself onto her. None of these other men
> afterward cared a damn about her. Now...the child
> is going to be a pawn for all of these greedy
> people. Yet, the childfree are called selfish?

That is a VERY good point and an interesting thought. I agree as well. I just hope whoever ends up with custody of the baby wants her because they want to care for her, not just the money.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login