Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CASE IN POINT! refer to "cause of death - stupidity"

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
CASE IN POINT! refer to "cause of death - stupidity"
April 24, 2007
Here's a link to an article in the local paper. Priscilla, does this make you happy? None of these kids died - which in my opinion the little bastards should suffer the most horrible death imaginable - but 4 little innocent baby goats lost their lives. Is this how all animal cruelty cases should end? Dead animals and kids who walk away SCOT FREE???

"In this particular case, we looked at the fact that these were all very young people. The fact that it was just willful and intentional to bludgeon animals to death … shows they could be well on the path to violent crimes against people." Sounds like someone could have used a lesson here? Like in the alligator's case maybe???

And to top it off, this cruel act made the National Humane Society's top 100 cruelty list. I bet their pahrunts are REAL PROUD! Maybe we could get a bumper sticker made just for them!

It gets better, behind closed doors, the CHARGES WERE DROPPED.

Sick people see animals as nothing more than a punching bag from which to get their kicks. Animals can't talk, can't tell you how much you are hurting them or how scared they are. So because of that, the weak cowards of the world take advantage of them and we have cases like this. I hope in a few years we read about all of the kids in this article, how they have been arrested for some horrible crime against a human. Funny when it's "only an animal" who gets injured, the penalties are so much less severe. Harsh punishment early on could prevent further brutalities.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-a1_3animal.5815416apr24,0,588640.story?coll=all-news-hed
KFLL, thanks for posting this.

It's strange that I can feel very sad reading about humans being hurt or killed, but it's not the visceral disgust and anger I get when animals are the victims. why? I guess it's because animals so often depend on us for protection (domestic ones, anyway); and evil little shits enjoy hurting things for their own malicious pleasure. It's not just the fact that these folks later turn into psychopaths who hurt other people.

The life of an animal is valuable because it lives. We humans can't give life to anything, but some of us sure enjoy taking it. And that scares the bejeezus out of me. IMHO, people who torment and kill animals deserve serious jail time (or detention, if they are under a certain age). At any rate, they do NOT deserve to be running around free to hurt or kill something--or someone--else.
Re: CASE IN POINT! refer to "cause of death - stupidity"
April 24, 2007
I am not sorry to say that people of any age who are convicted of abusing animals should either be killed by animals, or go to ass rape prison for a long, long time.
Re: CASE IN POINT! refer to "cause of death - stupidity"
April 24, 2007
ROCK ON! There should be a special prison for animal abusers. One exclusively run by all of the animal lovers of the world.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login