Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2286 - feral britan

Posted by Feh 
2286 - feral britan
April 25, 2007
Oh Merc, don't worry we've got toddler fighting rings around here too. If I could remember any specifics about it, aside from the horrifying video, I'd try to find the story. However, it was about 3 months ago on MSNBC when I saw a news story about a family who had video taped themselves egging on two kids, maybe 4 or 5, to fight. It really made me think that "Yes, these are better people than me" as I watched them standing around the back yard, beers in hand, going "beat that kids ass", "kick him! don't be a pussy now!" and shoving the little kids at each other. Yup, I really am a worthless piece of shit for not breeding...

Oh, and did anyone catch the story about 2 months ago of the teenagers video taping themselves teaching a couple toddlers in their care to smoke joints? That actually didn't seem so bad in comparison....
Re: 2286 - feral britan
April 25, 2007
i dont worry, it was a link from melanie phillips .com, a quite a good site

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
April 26, 2007
Feh Wrote:
>
> Oh, and did anyone catch the story about 2 months
> ago of the teenagers video taping themselves
> teaching a couple toddlers in their care to smoke
> joints? That actually didn't seem so bad in
> comparison....

There was an update to that story on the news about two weeks ago. They also found cocaine in the toddlers systems. But, hey, we're the selfish ones, remember?
April 27, 2007
Gee, Feh, no, I seemed to have missed that interesting display of banner pahrunting. Being a parent really does make you a better person!

I can't believe how selfish we are.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login